2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that Casey has to listen to every single word that JA says......so she can shake her head no at the appropriate times. I'm enjoying this a lot. Hey, she should LOVE this! It's all about HER!!!

Cindy isn't in court? I only see George and Mark Lippmann next to him.

I'm watching live stream HLN and Cindy is back there it looks like she is writing?

About her writing: I know it is not an expression etc. but isn't that something that can be interpreted by the jury that CA believes in ICA's innocence and is still standing behind her?

Watching two narcissists listen to this is surreal. CA looks like she's hearing a description of an upcoming auction item -- ICA like she's got a bad case of the "vapors".

Meanwhile, I've just had to get up and get a box of tissues because my tears of closure and healing have begun.

I wonder if JA is so sick of Cindy that he doesn't mind throwing her in there, saying she would not let Casey walk away...

JMO
the jury is used to ICA's head shaking and fake tears.

He has the timeline memorized as well as we do!

LIE

yes let’s throw that out several times

Hanging on every word“@Tammy4Il: @bobkealing Please tell me what the juors are doing and if they are looking at #casey???”
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:35 AM

Considering Cindy is just sitting there reading, I don't think she is much more comfortable with the truth than Casey. :innocent:

It's kind of fascinating how closely Casey is listening to JA. Does she think she can control things by shaking her head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa