2009.01.07 - Annie's D. Interview (Document Release 2009.04.06 / 2009.09.29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so we don't get mixed up (easy to do:)), Annie is the subject of this thread not Amy.

Unless you mean that Amy had said this too? Did she? I can't remember.

OMG! Thank you for pointing that out! MAJOR TYPO!!!!! I went back and fixed it! Thank you..thank you...THANK YOU!!!!:blowkiss:

The person who IIRC used to be LA roommate and long time FOA said the same thing. She said KC couldn't leave Caylee alone to be put to bed w/o Caylee acting the same way. This could have been a stage or it could be a sign of a bigger problem. (waking up alone in strange places causing terrors?) What Annie was describing sounded more like a stage, the other example was more upsetting to hear.

Perhaps atypical separation anxiety, resulting from memories of being left drugged in an enclosed, strange, dark place when KC left her sight?

Of course, this probably never occurred @ home when CA or GA was there. No worries, "mommy didn't do that when they were around."

I found it very strange that AD had to be forced to be interviewed by subpoena and had an attorney accompany her to the interview. I suppose the SA had to be there because the interview was conducted under subpoena. Her reason for balking at being interviewed could not just be that she was such a good friend of KC's that she didn't want to say anything harmful about her. My thought is that she is in some sort of trouble having nothing to do with the case and it is probably drug related. Who doesn't know the name of the doctor whose care you were under. I wonder if LE followed up with AD as to the name of this doctor.

I found it very strange that AD had to be forced to be interviewed by subpoena and had an attorney accompany her to the interview. I suppose the SA had to be there because the interview was conducted under subpoena. Her reason for balking at being interviewed could not just be that she was such a good friend of KC's that she didn't want to say anything harmful about her. My thought is that she is in some sort of trouble having nothing to do with the case and it is probably drug related. Who doesn't know the name of the doctor whose care you were under. I wonder if LE followed up with AD as to the name of this doctor.

ITA...I believe she was the only witness who lawyered up (besides the As). Another poster talked about the questions of LE - and I agree that you have to read into their questions, rather than AD's answers. I think the house was bugged, and LE has much more info than we know. Hence, the line of questioning was, IMO, more or less to see if AD gave the right answers. I don't think she was truthful in talking about what she and KC discussed while AD spent the night with her "best friend".

Did anyone else notice that when AD gave her new address on Lee Vista her apartment number is 210?

Just another coinkidinky, huh?

Did anyone else notice that when AD gave her new address on Lee Vista her apartment number is 210?

Just another coinkidinky, huh?

Thought is was 218???? I could be wrong because I was almost asleep towards the end of listening last night.

Do we know how much Xanax Annie D. was prescribed and whether she carried them in her purse or kept them at home?

anybody else notice all her "huge" number of friends were male?

Thought is was 218???? I could be wrong because I was almost asleep towards the end of listening last night.

218, I believe, was her apartment number at Sawgrass. When they asked about her current address, she stated she no longer was at the address they had for her, but had moved to an apartment on Lee Vista Blvd, #210.

I just find that particular interesting...once again, it's like KC pulls bits and pieces from all the characters in her life to construct her world of lies.

KC was such a "great" mother according to A. But CA would call "all the time" when KC was "out" telling her to come home and take care "of her own kid". But, this was mother of the year.

Did anyone catch in AD's interview where she said she had to "go into town" or something like that for "something she was going through"....and she picked up the shirts and met up with the parents and they knew she was really upset with whatever she was "going through" and she told them to take her to KC and they did.

What was she dealing with "in town"????

Did anyone catch in AD's interview where she said she had to "go into town" or something like that for "something she was going through"....and she picked up the shirts and met up with the parents and they knew she was really upset with whatever she was "going through" and she told them to take her to KC and they did.

Yes - I did wonder about that. She mentioned multiple times that she "was going through something of her own" and she asked them to "take me to KC...I want to see KC" Can't begin to imagine what that was all about.

I got the impression she lived a bit in the boonies for awhile (see older threads for that location) and that she went in to main Orlando ("town") to get things.

I have a feeling it's some sort of backlash from being named as Xanny Annie, the xanax supplier. Maybe her friends/connections were giving her a hard time about what Casey said and this is why she insisted on having them take her to KC. I also agree that she prolly lived in an unincorporated area and refrenced going into Orlando as going "in town"

I have a feeling it's some sort of backlash from being named as Xanny Annie, the xanax supplier. Maybe her friends/connections were giving her a hard time about what Casey said and this is why she insisted on having them take her to KC. I also agree that she prolly lived in an unincorporated area and refrenced going into Orlando as going "in town"

OT: AGK...love your name!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Haven't read this thread through yet, so if this has been addressed, I apologize. I just wanted to put out a general warning for any potential laymen chemists out there. Annie mentions in this interview that chloroform is created by mixing ammonia and bleach. This is NOT true. Chloroform can be created by mixing ethenol and bleach. Ammonia and bleach is a MAJOR no-no. Mixing these two can create different compositions, one of which is DEADLY chlorine gas! Wouldn't want to see any of my fellow WSers get killed or blown up!

:blowkiss:

Thank you for pointing this out. O/T but the first thing that came into my head the King of the Hill episode where Peggy tells her helpful hints newspaper column to mix ammonia and bleach and Hank freaks out and tells her that's the recipe for mustard gas. It's a funny episode. :eek:

According to AD in this interview, if it is true that she had not been close to KC in over a year then why was she at the house the night of KC's arrest and part of the telephone conversation KC had from jail with CA and LA?

I got the distinct impression that she was not being fully truthful about her conversations with KC or with CA regarding the case. I found her comment about someone else needing to be involved with KC in whatever happened to Caylee interesting in that CA said much the same thing to Sgt Allen in one of the voice mails she left him. It really made me wonder just how much CA may had said to AD that AD wasn't anxious to repeat IMO.

JMO, IMO, MOO

According to AD in this interview, if it is true that she had not been close to KC in over a year then why was she at the house the night of KC's arrest and part of the telephone conversation KC had from jail with CA and LA?

I got the distinct impression that she was not being fully truthful about her conversations with KC or with CA regarding the case. I found her comment about someone else needing to be involved with KC in whatever happened to Caylee interesting in that CA said much the same thing to Sgt Allen in one of the voice mails she left him. It really made me wonder just how much CA may had said to AD that AD wasn't anxious to repeat IMO.

JMO, IMO, MOO
Is that your opinion, by chance?

:D
I kid, I kid ..

I just listened to Annie's entire deposition - I thought she sounded sincere throughout it and was appropriately emotional. She actually cries and when her voice got very small and quiet it seemed to be with sadness during certain questions when Caylee was discussed.

Unlike KC.

Her manner of speaking only reminded me of Casey the first few minutes - Annie seems articulate and intelligent, and doesn't throw around extra useless words and a bunch of babble.

Unlike KC.

I found it interesting when Annie said they all knew Casey lied. My impression of what she was saying was that everyone knew she lied all the time, but it was more like - yeah Casey, okay Casey, whatever Casey - so they just ignored it. Like someone who spins yarns or tells tall tales. They were onto the small everyday lies, but they had no idea of the magnitude or destructiveness of her lies.

JMO

I just listened to Annie's entire deposition - I thought she sounded sincere throughout it and was appropriately emotional. She actually cries and when her voice got very small and quiet it seemed to be with sadness during certain questions when Caylee was discussed.

Unlike KC.

Her manner of speaking only reminded me of Casey the first few minutes - Annie seems articulate and intelligent, and doesn't throw around extra useless words and a bunch of babble.

Unlike KC.

I found it interesting when Annie said they all knew Casey lied. My impression of what she was saying was that everyone knew she lied all the time, but it was more like - yeah Casey, okay Casey, whatever Casey - so they just ignored it. Like someone who spins yarns or tells tall tales. They were onto the small everyday lies, but they had no idea of the magnitude or destructiveness of her lies.

JMO

she was immature in parts of her testimony. one she used "magical thinking" to conjure up a story about how casey could not do this alone because she wasn't smart enough. Then she threw AL and JG under the bus based on "hunches" or they looked her wrong one day. These guys probably wish they never met these two pieces of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member