CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was. Apparently some secret agreement in lieu of the trust having to foreclose upon the home.

He testified that he made some type of cash settlement.

Someone here is better with math than I am-we have a 300K plus house whose mortgage is inflated to 600k with loans from banks such as CountryWide. AH then takes out a 750K mortgage with the trust.

He cannot remember what he did with any of the other monies. In fact, he doesnt even know what banks he may have been using.

I hope his wife handles the checkbook, no offense to him.

Bob went missing July 27. A few days later an August payment was not made, because, according to Andrew his loan was to be forgiven upon his grandfathers death. His words, not mine.

Bob went missing July 27. A few days later an August payment was not made, because, according to Andrew his loan was to be forgiven upon his grandfathers death. His words, not mine.

I dont know-does this change the equation for anyone else? I mean, I was still fence sitting on the potential that the person last known to be seen with Bob might have done something impulsively that he couldnt undo. But there is something very very dark about taking financial advantage of Bob's disappearance to not pay the mortgage.

I mean the co conservators were not appointed until March 2010. After being denied 3 times IIRC.

No one should have been discontinuing their obligations, but I dont live like they do.

I'm sure that I am not alone in wishing that the wheels of justice did not churn so slowly, and hoping that they are indeed churning.

My eyes bleed when I read Bob's thread (not literally). :(

To my novice eyes, LE is waiting...errrrr, not waiting, but working...

:(

I've read some of Andrew's deposition...and whew, it it very tough to read it.

Please, Lady Justice, be swift. JMO.

:sigh:

This "don't recall" thang...so obviously a defense attorney thang...wish I had thought of that as a kid with my mom and dad....KWIM? ;)

Sorry, just had to smile for a min.

This "don't recall" thang...so obviously a defense attorney thang...wish I had thought of that as a kid with my mom and dad....KWIM? ;)

Sorry, just had to smile for a min.

I hear ya, sister! ;-)

I'm very curious as to why AH called Mrs. Harrod's attorney asking for a referal to a criminal attorney.

I need to go back and find where exactly that was in his deposition.

:seeya:

Guests, come and join in the discussion. I think we need a few probate and family law, and criminal law and real estate folks to weigh in on all of this.

Hopefully shana can give us her perspective and gitana1 can as well.

I'm very curious as to why AH called Mrs. Harrod's attorney asking for a referal to a criminal attorney.

I need to go back and find where exactly that was in his deposition.

Maybe it was a change of heart at the time, but he certainly *appears* to have been given the gift of rent free living since Bob disappeared.

Guess the same courtesy is not extended to Mrs Harrod. :(

page 16 line 16. AH doesn't recall what day of the month his payment was due to his grandfather.

Ya, right sure. Who the :censored: doesn't recall on what day of the month the note on their home is due?

I hope LE has subpeona'd ALL of AH's banking records. There is clearly something he is trying to hide.

I was as confused as you are. If I am interpreting the depo correctly, neither Fontelle or her atty had even seen it. Presumably the co conservators and Andrew were the only ones.

Sooooo, if it was all over the internet it was leaked by one of them. I wonder who it was and why they did it? Is someone trying to point the finger at Andrew?

I cant find the agreement anywhere-can anyone else? I dont find it posted anywhere.

According to Andrew's sworn statement here, his depo, he had 10 conversations with PB about the house and that the co conservators threatened foreclosure.

If we assume that is the truth, then they were slowly pursuing him for the huge some of money associated with the house. I wonder about the loans that totalled over 100k-I guess we should assume that they are slowly pursuing those? At least that demonstrates some fiduciary responsibility if it is true!!

Weird he can remember he had 10 conversations with PB about the mortgage but not where hundreds of thousands of dollars are. whatever.

Seriously, when you think it couldn't possibly get any worse...

page 28 line 18. BR, an accountant is mentioned. Is this Bob's accountant or Andrew's accountant they are refering to?

No luck finding the confidential settlement docs regarding the re conveyance of the Wildflower residence to the Trust. Bummer. I must admit, I got my hopes up when I read in the dep that it was out on the net to be viewed.

No luck finding the confidential settlement docs regarding the re conveyance of the Wildflower residence to the Trust. Bummer. I must admit, I got my hopes up when I read in the dep that it was out on the net to be viewed.

Me too. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member