Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of the pings and txts being put on a map and time line now, has anyone figured out exactly where KC was or what she was doing while claiming to be at her pretend job?

With all of the pings and txts being put on a map and time line now, has anyone figured out exactly where KC was or what she was doing while claiming to be at her pretend job?

There is quite a bit of information, broken out by date, here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

Witness statements, pings, texts and cell phone activity are put together into calendar form, here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&month=9&year=2008&do=&c=4

Kudos to all who assisted with the sorting of massive amounts of information!!

I have a hard time believing that the A's didn't know KC was pregnant. It just doesn't make sense. I think they knew abt the pregnancy early on and agreed to keep it between them.
Was G/C planning on telling everyone Caylee was theirs by adoption? Were they keeping a low profile because someone didn't want them to talk? Is this what KC meant when she stated "I'm protecting my family?".

Somethin' just ain't right...

I also understood CA told her brother that KC had a tumor and wasnt expected to live..... Seems like they have been lying for quite sometime!

I also understood CA told her brother that KC had a tumor and wasnt expected to live..... Seems like they have been lying for quite sometime!

No Rick her brother stated to CA if Casey wasnt pregnant she had a life
threatening tumor . CA was denying the pregnancy .

I think I've just connected a few dots tonight...................

On NG tonight - 04-23-09 - LP stated that while he and his team were at the Anthony home, George went into Casey's room and confronted her. He said they were loud enough to be heard outside. He said it took both Cindy and George's friend, Jim, to physically get George away from Casey.

At that time, Fox had a webcam trained on the Anthony home. I remember that within a day or two of Casey being bonded out, George left the house on foot and was seen walking away. A little while later, Lee left in his car to go get George. A reporter asked about it and it was brushed off as George needing some fresh air.

Also within a day or two of Casey being bonded out, several deputies from the OCSO showed up late one night and opened the garage door and went through George's car and took a pistol that was hidden in a wheel well.

Putting this all together, it's my opinion that George lost his temper and confronted Casey about what happened to Caylee. After the confrontation, George left the house to cool off, and later Lee went to look for him. Meanwhile, someone alerted LE about the gun in George's car, thinking it wasn't a good idea to have a pistol available to someone who has such a quick temper, considering the situation.

After everything is said at trial Caylee will be the only one standing.

Silly question - but why did she wear boots during the hot month of June in Florida at Fusion? I live in a cold climate and I put my leather boots away the other day and would not ever consider wearing them out during the summer - yuck!. :waitasec:

Silly question - but why did she wear boots during the hot month of June in Florida at Fusion? I live in a cold climate and I put my leather boots away the other day and would not ever consider wearing them out during the summer - yuck!. :waitasec:

Singing here...
"Them boots were made for walking and walking is what they'll do these boots will walk all over you...."

(song from the 60's)

I thought that a little odd as well. Guess she was goin for the "look?"

I'm new, so if this isn't the right place to ask this let me know.
You know how if you sit down next to someone who smokes, you can smell the smoke on their clothes and hair. Well I've always wondered how KC's friends never smelled that terrible car smell on her. Especially since the pants in the car, and the clothes in the backpack from TL's apartment smelled so bad that CA had to wash them immediately. KC drove around in that car for a month with that smell, it had to have become attached to her.

You know how if you sit down next to someone who smokes, you can smell the smoke on their clothes and hair. Well I've always wondered how KC's friends never smelled that terrible car smell on her. Especially since the pants in the car, and the clothes in the backpack from TL's apartment smelled so bad that CA had to wash them immediately. KC drove around in that car for a month with that smell, it had to have become attached to her.

The car was abandoned on the morning of June 27th, so the longest she drove around in the car was 11 days. The car smelled so strongly when it was picked up on July 15th because it had been baking in the summer sun for 18 days, completely sealed.

KC herself mentions the smell herself in I believe a text message to Amy???? IIRC. Possibly another person heard of the smell. KC didn't keep the scent a secret just in case someone smelled it on her. She made up some lie about DEAD SQUIRELS crawling up in her car - of course we all know that a dead squirel can't do anything because he is dead.

The car was abandoned on the morning of June 27th, so the longest she drove around in the car was 11 days. The car smelled so strongly when it was picked up on July 15th because it had been baking in the summer son for 18 days, completely sealed.

But CA said all the clothes in the backpack that LA picked up from TL's appt. smelled as bad as the car. So why didn't anyone living in that appt. especially TL not notice that smell. The smell of weed blocked it out? :confused:

Originally Posted by Sassy Frog

I've wondered the same thing and whether George smelled when he got to work after driving the car off the storage yard lot.

Re: KC and the car

She stopped driving the car June 27, 2008 when she abandoned it at Amscott.

Caylee was last seen publically June 15, 2008.

KC had the car 12 days ... not a month ...

But CA said all the clothes in the backpack that LA picked up from TL's appt. smelled as bad as the car. So why didn't anyone living in that appt. especially TL not notice that smell. The smell of weed blocked it out? :confused:

Err ... I'm not so sure I'd be putting a lot of weight on what CA said she smelled/didn't smell given her lack of consistency.

Did any of the docs released address this issue? It's been so long, I honestly don't remember.

IIRC, she said the clothes were washed because they reeked of cigarette smoke.

I heard on Larry King Live that an article of clothing WAS found in the bag with the remains. I bet it was the same clothing she wore in the video with the Grandfather at the nursing home...

I often wonder when I see the video of Caylee with the G-Grandfather, just how jealous Casey might have been. I wonder if she remembers him also singing to her when she was little. I imagine he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth