2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My layman understanding is that further questioning Ricardo requires info from the state not brought into evidence yet??

I guess they are letting the photo in to evidence thanks to RM. They have signed something stating that the bruise is not from neglect cause by ICA

Where does Ricardo live now? I though he was originally from Orlando?

iirc,I don't think he was not originally from Orlando..but he did live here
It was said this morning he currently lives in Illinois. he is married and has a child.

I couldn't get up early this morning and missed the whole morning. I know TL was to resume testifying this morning. Did anyone else take the stand?

Why are they not showing ICA as much today? Seems as though they only show her before proceedings begin. Is it me or am I just missing the shots of her??

I leave 2 windows open -- CNN tends to focus on Casey when the witness is on the stand

Bruise not child abuse. All agree.

CJBP is reading a stipulation about the bruise on Caylee's face in the photo what was discussed earlier.

IMO, that photo should have been never introduced into evidence because Caylee could have very well fallen and that is why she had the bruise.

I think the state would have a hard time explaining how Caylee ended up with that bruise, if they are trying to prove that Caylee was possibly abused by Casey.

Breaking news: Lightning game is not carried at hotel!!

I wanted to say in the morning thread - I am surprised at the posters who are harping on the jury for asking for things....really? I would be asking for the moon at this point.
Give them the darn hockey game and pretzels...

Didn't HHJP instruct them at the last hearing that the photo of Caylee with the bruise should be photo-shopped before showing it to the Jury?

Aww.. The hockey game that the jury wanted to see in not shown in Orlando, so CJBP is going to try to get it taped for them. :blowkiss:

I swear I just saw HHCJBP look to the sky with the universal "give me strength" face. Can't say I blame him.

IMO, that photo should have been never introduced into evidence because Caylee could have very well fallen and that is why she had the bruise.

I think the state would have a hard time explaining how Caylee ended up with that bruise, if they are trying to prove that Caylee was possibly abused by Casey.

Ricardo already explained in his depo that he was present when Caylee ran into the corner of a table and sustained that bruise. The SA has never tried to imply abuse from that photo.

Ricardo being asked about pictures he sold to the Globe in August of 2008. $4,000

I couldn't get up early this morning and missed the whole morning. I know TL was to resume testifying this morning. Did anyone else take the stand?

Oh Lordy - you missed a morning! JB harassing George on the stand. It was bad!!

I agree with how Caylee got the bruise, because all toddlers are clumsy and tend to get bruised up from time to time... however... this picture is critical because it shows Caylee alive wearing the shirt that was found with her remains. MOO

I wanted to say in the morning thread - I am surprised at the posters who are harping on the jury for asking for things....really? I would be asking for the moon at this point.
Give them the darn hockey game and pretzels...

Oh, I don't blame them for asking for things. I just think they should be asking for MORE things. Like those rotten tomatoes I mentioned. And an automatic pitching machine would be nice, too. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts