Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I missed it!!! I've been stuck in a Picnic Committee Meeting since 7p.m.!!! But...

HOORAY!!!

WTG MCS!!! We knew you were going to get him! Peace & prayers out to all of you; and especially to Sheri, Gavin & Garretts family.

Wow. He shaved his head again leaving some on top (Marine cut?). He sure doesn't look so tough in those shackles.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

He was expressionless, it was creepy to look at him in that video.

He was until right before they took off then it looked like he was trying not to cry..............:behindbar...FOR HIMSELF....:behindbar...............creepy is the perfect word for him.

He was until right before they took off then it looked like he was trying not to cry..............:behindbar...FOR HIMSELF....:behindbar...............creepy is the perfect word for him.

Eyes closed. Anyone think he has the nerve to pray?

Wow. He shaved his head again leaving some on top (Marine cut?). He sure doesn't look so tough in those shackles.

Maybe he wanted to look pretty for his next girlfriend hopefully a 6'8 400lb hairy very endowed dude:eek: named BUBBA:furious:

Actually, I don't blame anyone who wanted to support the hope that CC didn't kill his family. It was too brutal and evil to WANT to believe! I was also holding out some hope until I saw and heard what Sheri's cousin said tonight on NG..then I KNEW all hope was gone and got very very angry!

He didn't look so tough in the back seat of the car either.

To me, it looked like he was trying not to cry like a baby. :boohoo:

That looks like one guilty perp to me! He acted like someone punched him in the gut and sucked all the air out of him. He knows it is over and he looked defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member