Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulsa, thank you for posting the article. We have all been hoping for some kind of news!

Tulsa, thank you for posting the article. We have all been hoping for some kind of news!

And also praying!

I recognize the Kelough name, but not the others. I wonder if we can find some photos of them?

Yes, Tulsa, thank you!

Kelough sure does act strange. His eyes shift ALOT!!!

Hello, everyone...Well, at last some news in this case. Thanks to everyone for the links. I just heard headlines this morning at 7am. Channel 8 said all 3 were in custody.??

Hello, everyone...Well, at last some news in this case. Thanks to everyone for the links. I just heard headlines this morning at 7am. Channel 8 said all 3 were in custody.??

That sure is GREAT news, Boots. Thank you.

I haven't heard or read that. I suspect it is wrong. Only one is in custody, but it is for something unrelated. I'll keep the news on and my ears open. I hope they arrest those other two so they testify also.

I haven't heard or read that. I suspect it is wrong. Only one is in custody, but it is for something unrelated. I'll keep the news on and my ears open. I hope they arrest those other two so they testify also.

I know I heard in on Channel 8 at 7:00 but, it isn't even up on their website yet - From all other online news it does appear to be incorrect and that only one is in jail and warrants have been issued for the other 2.

I really hope this develops into something. Our girls deserve justice.

I know I heard in on Channel 8 at 7:00 but, it isn't even up on their website yet - From all other online news it does appear to be incorrect and that only one is in jail and warrants have been issued for the other 2.

Hello All~
So glad that there has been some type of movement int his case. YEA!!!
I would like to know who the other 2 warrants are for. Is there any way to find out? I am at work but, will be checking in periodically.

Boots~
So glad to see you on here. I have missed you!

Flossie

Finally! Something! Does anyone know how these guys came onto the radar?

Interesting yes, squirrelly yes!

ClayCat, look at the 3 pictures, any resemble your sketches?

Wow I am ao glad to see some movement in this case. If they have taken it to a State Grand Jury then the DA/LE must have at least some evidence pointing to these three guys.

Does any of the locals recognize the other two shown?

Kelough sure seems to shift his eyes a lot. Whether he did this or not he is going to deny, deny, deny it.

imoo

Two other witnesses failed to appear. The grand jury’s judge ordered them arrested.

does anyone know who these characters are? what's the scuttlebutt on the local boards?

This tells me, K. may have had access to a .40 cal glock Gun....Hmmmm!

I would like to say something. First of all, this is an investigation, Grand Jury style. If they had any evidence, an arrest of these 3 would have already been made.
Pointing fingers before evidence is out is going to kill our chances of being able to take the trip down there, as they read these forums, and it's ugly to point without evidence.
I understand that Kelough has been questioned many times, and has VOLUNTEERED dna. He swears to his innocence, and the stains mentioned... I think that is just media trying to make a story look vicious. Those stains were checked out a long time ago, and if it was blood, Kelough would be in jail.
The Dailey guy was already in jail for burglary. Maybe he started talking and that is what lead to the investigation. If either of these 3 guys were who they believed did it, they wouldnt be free.
Now........ the ones who didnt show up for their testimonies, I think they would be more of the ones to be suspicious of. I wonder who they are.
Also........ the Gaddy guy...... if he WAS at walmart, there will be a video of his being there. They probably do already have that. And they say he has an alibi. We will just have to wait to see. But I am more concerned about the ones who DIDNT show. I do not believe that those who cooperate with the investigation are so suspicious.
Hopefully people will gather facts before pointing fingers.

Just remember that these people were brought in for questioning so they could try to gather facts to make an arrest. It doesnt necessarily mean that THEY are the killers. If they cooperate, to me that says alot. Maybe the Grand Jury is narrowing down its suspects.... like when they asked that guns be brought in voluntarily... and the road blocks.... its all leading to something. We just need to pray that the right person will say the right thing that will lead investigators to a murderer. It doesnt mean that those they question are ALL suspects. Just trying to keep a perspective on things here. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77