VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
he robbed the preacher? i don't recall reading about it, only that he took the preacher's car. i do appreciate your input tho on the above information concerning the dumpster.
If I remember reading correctly, the preacher was going to make a deposit and then to Richmond for a meeting. Never made it to do either. That may just be a rumor that I heard from a member of his church or community.

I believe time will tell the entire story! : )

Me too, and the simplicity of the crime is going to shock many going by a lot of the outrageous over the top Hollywood movie-like speculation you read here.

I dont think he had any intention to kill the police officer who came to check the basement, I think he wanted to put someone imaginary at the scene before he bolted for California.
Don't think he thought he was going to get away with it. What did he have to lose? Think about it....why not really make himself name to remember....after all "Jesus told him to do it"

Don't think he thought he was going to get away with it. What did he have to lose? Think about it....why not really make himself name to remember....after all "Jesus told him to do it"

I dont know, you tell me. Why didnt he make himself a name to remember and try to kill the cops if he had a fscination with it? What did he have to lose? Why would he care? After all, as you say he knew he wouldnt get away with it? Why did he get taken so easily? Why didnt he take a cop or two with him? After all, "Jesus told him to do it." :rolleyes:

Most murderers if they think about it realize theyre not going to get away with it, but it doesnt stop nearly all of them with trying to. Sam McCroskey gets way too much credit on here. Like most killers he's a typical coward who was scared of the consequences he was facing after what he had done set in.

The "simple crime" theory fails to explain why he didn't flee after the first three murders when he easily could have, nor does it suggest any explanation for what he was doing in the house with the bodies during the time between the initial killings and the killing of Emma's father.

Maybe he was just eating bon bons and watching Oprah.

The "simple crime" theory fails to explain why he didn't flee after the first three murders when he easily could have, nor does it suggest any explanation for what he was doing in the house with the bodies during the time between the initial killings and the killing of Emma's father.

Maybe he thought there wasnt a reason to leave early? Maybe he wanted to be with the dead bodies for a few days? Maybe he thought leaving early would look suspicious? Maybe he stayed to try and think of a plan to get rid of the bodies? Maybe he didnt know what to do and the easiest thing to do was nothing. And Im sure he was eating and watching tv while he was there, though it may not have been bon-bons and oprah. What we do know is once the LE pressure came on he was gone.

Don't think he was just eating bon bons and watching Oprah.
He was using the computer the phone, and walking the streets of our small, quiet, college town though.
I think you are on the right track dangrsmind.
Oh, and he ate just fine at the Huddle House so the manager said.

Don't think he was just eating bon bons and watching Oprah.
He was using the computer the phone, and walking the streets of our small, quiet, college town though.
I think you are on the right track dangrsmind.
Oh, and he ate just fine at the Huddle House so the manager said.

Interesting.

I dont know, you tell me. Why didnt he make himself a name to remember and try to kill the cops if he had a fscination with it? What did he have to lose? Why would he care? After all, as you say he knew he wouldnt get away with it? Why did he get taken so easily? Why didnt he take a cop or two with him? After all, "Jesus told him to do it." :rolleyes:

Most murderers if they think about it realize theyre not going to get away with it, but it doesnt stop nearly all of them with trying to. Sam McCroskey gets way too much credit on here. Like most killers he's a typical coward who was scared of the consequences he was facing after what he had done set in.
He does not want to die that is why "Jesus told him to do it." He could not overpower two policemen at one time but he could wait at the top of the steps with the maul and kill one officer with no problem. If he wanted to die he would have put up a fight with the Richmond police. He wanted his fame first with the horrorcore ppl and get off with the "Jesus told me to do it" defense.
I can not imagine what went thru his mind the days after the slayings and living in the conditions that he lived in.

He does not want to die that is why "Jesus told him to do it." He could not overpower two policemen at one time but he could wait at the top of the steps with the maul and kill one officer with no problem. If he wanted to die he would have put up a fight with the Richmond police. He wanted his fame first with the horrorcore ppl and get off with the "Jesus told me to do it" defense.
I can not imagine what went thru his mind the days after the slayings and living in the conditions that he lived in.

Oh, so he didnt kill one officer because the other one would have killed him. He wants to be famous, he has nothing to lose and has no cares, except when it comes to himself dying. Well it makes sense now, I guess he did call the police to kill them, even though he didnt. This McCroskey is the most special and well thought out murderer in our countrys history. And the "Jesus told me to do it" defense, wow, this guy is brilliant.

Like I said McCroskey gets way too much credit on here, this guy is no more special than any other killer, and he was not close to as well thought out and deep as many are hoping he is for whatever reason. McCroskey lived in the conditions of the house because he's a sick man, he killed three women with a maul, it probably wasnt as hard for him to hang around three bodies as it would be for us.

On Monday, Sept 14 Sam sets his MySpace mood to "determined" and Emma set hers to "blazenBamBooka" with a "frown" icon.

What do you think Emma means when she sets her MySpace mood to "blazenBamBooka" with a "frown" icon?

On Monday, Sept 14 Sam sets his MySpace mood to "determined" and Emma set hers to "blazenBamBooka" with a "frown" icon.

What do you think Emma means when she sets her MySpace mood to "blazenBamBooka" with a "frown" icon?

I think she meant smoking weed. I'm not sure what the frown is all about though.
Edited to say that kitty is so cute! :)

Oh, so he didnt kill one officer because the other one would have killed him. He wants to be famous, he has nothing to lose and has no cares, except when it comes to himself dying. Well it makes sense now, I guess he did call the police to kill them, even though he didnt. This McCroskey is the most special and well thought out murderer in our countrys history. And the "Jesus told me to do it" defense, wow, this guy is brilliant.

Like I said McCroskey gets way too much credit on here, this guy is no more special than any other killer, and he was not close to as well thought out and deep as many are hoping he is for whatever reason. McCroskey lived in the conditions of the house because he's a sick man, he killed three women with a maul, it probably wasnt as hard for him to hang around three bodies as it would be for us.
"McCroskey calls police from Kelley residence, claiming to hear noises from basement," "Friday, Sept 18 12:58am: He requests that the same officer that previously responded to return to check it out. The requested officer was on another call, so two other FPD officers respond, enter house, go to basement, find nothing suspicious, and leave." Ok, then tell me what you think that was all about? Wow, I don't want to give him too much credit. : )

"McCroskey calls police from Kelley residence, claiming to hear noises from basement," "Friday, Sept 18 12:58am: He requests that the same officer that previously responded to return to check it out. The requested officer was on another call, so two other FPD officers respond, enter house, go to basement, find nothing suspicious, and leave." Ok, then tell me what you think that was all about? Wow, I don't want to give him too much credit. : )

Well if thats true then that proves he wanted to kill him. Case closed. And youre not giving him too much credit, believing this kid committed this deeply planned crime to become the famous madman who used a "jesus told me to do it" defense. Its all so clear now.

I think she meant smoking weed. I'm not sure what the frown is all about though.
Edited to say that kitty is so cute! :)
thanks, that is what my daughter said she thought it meant.
Thank you, I love my kitty too....I have saved 18 real ones from being put down.

Maybe something like this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10929243

Or this:

http://www.detnews.com/article/2009...after-dismembered-body-found-in-freezer?imw=Y

Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member