Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I can't believe I'm crying. Hubby says I am obsessed.

I have to admit that it was PERFECT timing to release the Judge's finding after 5:00 PM, when the doors to the court house are closed and will remain closed until Monday, April 25, 2011

Pursuant to Florida Statute 110.117 and in accordance with the decision of the Chief Judge, Court will be closed for the following dates:

Good Friday, Friday, April 22, 2011

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/about/court_holidays/
But...the judge said he's probably working if they needed him. Has anyone seen JB around locally? This long weekend is the perfect time to take a little vaca.

I think the decomp will come in because the DT expert even stated that everyone looks to Dr. Vass for his is the expert. I'm worried though to because maybe the Judge wants to speed the trial up, not have this case overturned, and not want to set precedent at this time.

I think the DT probably already knows the rulings. The Judge wouldn't just leave it without them knowing. He probably gave them both a call to let them know his rulings or they were in the court house at a certain time and the Judge told them.

Heck the Judge could have already told them during the closed session during the last hearing that he is leaning heavy towards deciding on this and that but probably said, I have a few more cases to review before my final decision but as it stands this is they way I'll probably rule. MOO

I just remember the Judge stating that he doesn't like surprises, he practices what he preaches. He wouldn't want either side to have that big surprise hanging over their head because of a holiday.

There is no doubt...that stain is really all we need to tell us what was going on in that trunk.

I was one of those that thought the stain wasn't going to come in. Man this was a big surprise to me.

I am a very happy camper!!!!! The stain is coming in!!!! I know if I can see the outline of little Caylee in the stain, certainly there are others who see it . . . . hopefully at least one of them is on the jury.

Don't you love how HHJBP is teaching Baez that he can also be a 4:59 poster!!!!

This order was really at the end of the day.

What good news.
HHJP is letting the stain evidence in . Of course Vinny on TruTV claims he doesn't see any outline of a body. Evidently HHJP felt it was worth showing the jury. I pray everyday that ICA isn't rewarded for the body not being found before decomping into bones. Great ruling. :great:

I agree. The jury will know that Caylee was there. I was terrified it wouldn't be let in, and the DT would try to convince the jury there was only trash in the back of that car, which would have been so maddening! But the stain, the sign Caylee left behind of herself to let us all know she was there, is in.

(snipped by me)

Wow. Of the hundreds of photos of Caylee, the one with the stain outline of her decomposing little body in her mama's car may be the one that seals KC's fate. I think a jury will find this evidence visual compelling and damning.

Oh, the irony of it all. KC, JB and the A's exploiting Caylee's photos for their own gain. Now Caylee's last photo image makes them all afraid. This is so delicious in a backward sort of way.

Thank you, HHJP. :loveyou:

Sweet Caylee Marie...you left evidence for all to see, that you were in your mother's car trunk after you ceased to be. If you had been my grandbaby we would have taken a walk in the sunshine today, and stopped to admire and smell the lovely flowers. Maybe you can do that too. I would hope that you can fly down here on earth in the form of a ladybug or a butterfly, and flit among the flowers. Perhaps your spirit may visit us in other mysterious playful ways. I will look for you tonight, Caylee Marie Angelbabe. I will look up at the moon and the stars, and send baby kisses up to you and your angel playmates. Love, from one of your blogger Grammies.

:angel:

Can anyone tell me what Baez said about the stain in the trunk and why it should not be allowed?

Sweet Caylee Marie...you left evidence for all to see, that you were in your mother's car trunk after you ceased to be. If you had been my grandbaby we would have taken a walk in the sunshine today, and stopped to admire and smell the lovely flowers. Maybe you can do that too. I would hope that you can fly down here on earth in the form of a ladybug or a butterfly, and flit among the flowers. Perhaps your spirit may visit us in other mysterious playful ways. I will look for you tonight, Caylee Marie Angelbabe. I will look up at the moon and the stars, and send baby kisses up to you and your angel playmates. Love, from one of your blogger Grammies.

She sure did.

Yeah!!!!!!!!! This day just couldn't get much better for me...my son was just awarded a full scholarship from a major law University..... and now this wonderful news from HHJP regarding the stain evidence....I am way too happy! :woohoo:

Tell your son :congrats: and WTG.

My favorite part of the denied motion is "defendant failed to show........"
That's you,Casey. Not Jose or Cheney or, Ms. Sims . YOU,because you have made the choice to stay with this DT ,to pay them with your blood money and continue walking hand in hand down that hallway .This is HHJP letting you know it's on YOU.
You see, while you are clanking down the hallway to death row,JB and CM will likely be on a grand vacation they feel they deserve. How will you feel about the $270,000 you "paid" your blinged out DT then?
The Defendant failed.....get used to it.

Ha, I guess Baez calling it a banana, or a meat eating, doobie smoking, chloroform covered squirrel wrapped in dryer sheets and lying in a bed of trash (compilation of things he tried to say it was) wasn't factual enough. LOL.

Ha! That squirrel must have been sucking on a bong made of a Febreze container too!

There really is light at the end of the justice tunnel for Caylee. Oh to be a fly on the wall in the A's house tonight.

ETA - Congrats to you momtective, your child is a credit to you! And to Caligram - how beautiful your words are, I am in tears. I sure hope I'm half the grandma one day that you seem to be.

What is amazing to me is how much Cindy will lie to herself about this. The stain is huge. And the work the posters did on this outline Caylee was incredible. You did a great job. I don't know how Cindy and George continue to lie to themselves about this. But I guess it is just what they have decided to do.

Ahhh, Caligram . . . . this post really touched my heart! Gave me shivers all over and I just know that this little tiny girl has so much positive energy to find justice that she certainly will smell those flowers and walk in the sunshine. I will look for her as well and send kisses to her and other angel playmates near the moon and the stars.

What good news.
HHJP is letting the stain evidence in . Of course Vinny on TruTV claims he doesn't see any outline of a body. Evidently HHJP felt it was worth showing the jury. I pray everyday that ICA isn't rewarded for the body not being found before decomping into bones. Great ruling. :great:

someone needs to email him the photo Wen just posted the link to....my husband couldn't see it until he saw that photo.....he said WOW! I SEE IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans