TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also according to this video the police "got consent to search and pickup some clothing in a home in far NE Houston."

Far NE Houston is not close to where Jonathan was last seen.

Then at the very end of the video the reporter states the video camera at the remains site gave LE evidence that led them to the house in far NE Houston.

License plate led them to an address maybe?

There could be, but honestly, and this is horrible to say, newborns that get tossed we don't see too many threads for, and the ones that do there is very little activity or info to work with. Sadly, there are some of those cases listed at DoeNetwork...... and I think, unless they find the birth mother quickly many go unsolved. :(

sorry for the bit of ot above.....

Thanks for being honest. I'm hoping they will find her because it's a gated need a key to get in type trash area... so someone that lives there is the mother.
Sorry for the OT!

Let's assume for a moment that the calls were real. What do they tell us?

Did coworker recognize JF's voice? If so, was that because he had a habit of calling? If he were a "pest" so to speak and called often and bothered his mother while she was working, perhaps her initial assumption might have been "there's no real problem."

From what's been reported, RVW (raspy voiced woman) asked JF if A was his mother. That would indicate that she didn't know the mother. JF supposedly said "Yes, ma'am."

Now, I know the south is different, but around here (Connecticut), 12 yr old boys don't generally call people ma'am. (perhaps the aunt could comment regarding whether that would have been normal for him?) Might that suggest that RVW was an older woman? Or maybe it means he didn't know her name?

And some further thoughts. If there is a roommate, is that a reference to the step dad? If not, is roommate male or female? If female, did she have a boyfriend? Who else had access to the apartment? Was the door kept locked? Did mom/step dad/person she was living with have a drug problem (which could have resulted in other unsavory types being in/around the house? Was JF left alone regularly, and if so, who knew about it? Why were mom and step dad living apart? (Given that she was living in the same complex, I do wonder if they had a tiff over something and she was staying with a friend for awhile.)

Assuming the phone calls are legit, I don't think the step dad would have had time to do anything with the boy. (That is further assuming that the police know his whereabouts over the time since the abduction, and that there are no large blocks of time where is is unaccounted for.)

Grandma and the friend that lives next door to grandma live over that way don't they? And since Jonathan lived with grandma for a year people on that side of town know him or he's known to them and vice versa...

That is what I'm thinking too

daviddavissame-2.jpg

SO on left.
DD on right.

Thanks so much for posting this. I'd love to see a picture of the SD on the right facing front (vs. the side). The nose is similar, but with the hat and darkness, it's hard to tell.

I agree about the ears being different, but a picture straight on would probably make them seem flat in appearance.

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Thanks again!

Mel

Renee, what do you think may of happened? I am asking you because you know the mom and the family dynamics. We have heard some mistruths and that always worries us.

Hi Bratti: I have tried continuously to quote you on the local neighbor commenting on the body found floating being female and for some reason it won't let me. To make a long story short I cannot find the story with the comments... Do you remember what site it was on? There were a lot of comments.

The whole yes ma'am is something big in our household, all my children speak that way, Jonathan was taught and treated just like my own children. I thankfully don't have to work in the am now that its after midnight. I have plenty of time to rest later. I do not know who lives in se houston. I have been to Houston one time in my life and I'm 30, that was 7 years ago in novemeber, I went to angelas house in Texas city for thanksgiving that year, first time I met Jonathan.

I can't say why they didnt live together, I have no idea where the video game was, I believe from what my husband told me was that Jonathan was at his moms house playing video games. I have my own theories but I don't want to make people that know my MIL mad so I will keep them to myself. I also don't consider his mothers husband to be his step dad, they were married after Easter, at that time Jonathan still lived with his granny, remember he just moved in with his mom last month. I know that Angela has known her husband for over a year but over a year ago he was living with us, I don't think that just because ur mom marries someone that, that person automatically becomes ur step parent, they need to prove that they r worthy of being as such. The way he speaks of Jonathan in that video really made me angry, u don't speak like that about a missing child that ur supposedly this loving father figure to.

I just want to tell you that I have such admiration for your courage to continue posting here...or anywhere for that matter...and most of all for standing up for Jonathan. I know it might seem like a "given" for people like you, me and the rest of the WS family, but after reading so many tragic stories here, it's not often that I have seen a loving family member post consistent information in defense of the victim...when things start hitting close to home...which I totally understand. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family and that your courage and kindness shine through in your posts...hugs to you and yours

I don't think that just because ur mom marries someone that, that person automatically becomes ur step parent, they need to prove that they r worthy of being as such.

No truer words were ever spoken, Miss Renee. I am so sorry for your worry and pain. Your nephew and your entire family are in my prayers.

Thanks so much for posting this. I'd love to see a picture of the SD on the right facing front (vs. the side). The nose is similar, but with the hat and darkness, it's hard to tell.

I agree about the ears being different, but a picture straight on would probably make them seem flat in appearance.

Thanks again!

Mel

And when you wear a ball cap the ears tend to stick out.

Oh Renee, I was not suggesting the Grandma is a suspect at all but rather someone that lives by her that probably knew Jonathan

I can't say why they didnt live together, I have no idea where the video game was, I believe from what my husband told me was that Jonathan was at his moms house playing video games. I have my own theories but I don't want to make people that know my MIL mad so I will keep them to myself. I also don't consider his mothers husband to be his step dad, they were married after Easter, at that time Jonathan still lived with his granny, remember he just moved in with his mom last month. I know that Angela has known her husband for over a year but over a year ago he was living with us, I don't think that just because ur mom marries someone that, that person automatically becomes ur step parent, they need to prove that they r worthy of being as such. The way he speaks of Jonathan in that video really made me angry, u don't speak like that about a missing child that ur supposedly this loving father figure to.

It seems to me like maybe Grandma is backing her daughter and maybe some people aren't??? When someone lies to LE while they have a missing child it just looks fishy to me. I wouldn't even suspect mom if she had not changed her story around. I never ever want to believe a parent can have anything to do with harming their child but time and time again I have been disappointed lately. I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this, I wish Jonathan was still living with you. 6 weeks with his mom and now he is missing.

Thanks again!

Mel

Mel,

I don't believe that is the same guy. There's so many guys with that name in Texas i couldn't believe it. I backtracked and I think they both share a middle initial but not the same guy.

You know I am be wrong though.:blowkiss:

I wish forums like this one had no reason to exist.

I can not express how sorry I am that your family has to experience a situation as worrisome and agonizing as this. Every time I read that he said "yes ma'am" over the phone, it breaks my heart. He sounds like a very sweet and respectful young boy. I'm starting to tear up again so I'm going to just say that my thoughts and prayers are with your family tonight.

/sending you hugs

On a personal note, I agree there is too much madness in this world. Why, oh why, would someone want to hurt a precious boy on Christmas Eve? Nothing is sacred anymore - religion, the US Flag, the bible - nothing. And for a madman (or madwoman) to take away the hopes and dreams of Jonathan before a day he was looking so forward to is more evil than I ever care to know.

My heart is breaking....

MOO

Mel

Mel,

I don't believe that is the same guy. There's so many guys with that name in Texas i couldn't believe it. I backtracked and I think they both share a middle initial but not the same guy.

You know I am be wrong though.:blowkiss:

The upper lips also look very different imo.

Let's assume for a moment that the calls were real. What do they tell us?

Did coworker recognize JF's voice? If so, was that because he had a habit of calling? If he were a "pest" so to speak and called often and bothered his mother while she was working, perhaps her initial assumption might have been "there's no real problem."

From what's been reported, RVW (raspy voiced woman) asked JF if A was his mother. That would indicate that she didn't know the mother. JF supposedly said "Yes, ma'am."

Now, I know the south is different, but around here (Connecticut), 12 yr old boys don't generally call people ma'am. (perhaps the aunt could comment regarding whether that would have been normal for him?) Might that suggest that RVW was an older woman? Or maybe it means he didn't know her name?

And some further thoughts. If there is a roommate, is that a reference to the step dad? If not, is roommate male or female? If female, did she have a boyfriend? Who else had access to the apartment? Was the door kept locked? Did mom/step dad/person she was living with have a drug problem (which could have resulted in other unsavory types being in/around the house? Was JF left alone regularly, and if so, who knew about it? Why were mom and step dad living apart? (Given that she was living in the same complex, I do wonder if they had a tiff over something and she was staying with a friend for awhile.)

Assuming the phone calls are legit, I don't think the step dad would have had time to do anything with the boy. (That is further assuming that the police know his whereabouts over the time since the abduction, and that there are no large blocks of time where is is unaccounted for.)

Yes, we teach good manners here in the south. Yes ma'm/sir is how my children talk to other adults.

It seems to me like maybe Grandma is backing her daughter and maybe some people aren't??? When someone lies to LE while they have a missing child it just looks fishy to me. I wouldn't even suspect mom if she had not changed her story around. I never ever want to believe a parent can have anything to do with harming their child but time and time again I have been disappointed lately. I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this, I wish Jonathan was still living with you. 6 weeks with his mom and now he is missing.

I agree. When mom said Jonathan really wasn't with a sitter, my heart dropped. You just can't lie, as the truth will come out. I wonder if both mom and SD have been hooked up to poly's yet -- or lawyered up? Does anyone know?

Best,

Mel

Does anyone remember the name of the lawnmower company on the t-shirt DD was wearing? I am recalling that correctly, aren't I? If not, then it's way too late and I need to go to bed...! :eek:

Just an FYI..."far northeast Houston" could possibly still be the area off Hardy Road or close to it. To me, and to many here "east" just means east of Interstate 45. Or to some it means east of Hardy Rd/Hardy Toll Road. To others it means east of Highway 59. If you look at a map I45/Hardy/H59 all run parallel to each other going north to south. East is just whatever part of town is to the east of each of those by whoever is talking. Sorry if I just confused you even more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member