WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, we have to take your word for it... correct?

With all due respect, but isn't that what all of this is? Taking someone's word for it, putting it into our theory and seeing if anything pans out? I am sorry, but I think this was a little bit harsh. I understand we are all getting VERY frusterated with this and the lack of arrest/clues/justice. Let's keep trudging along for MC, she deserves it.:angel:

Puff.... your JF pic is hilarious! Splendid! Too bad he wasn't on the run or something and we could use it as the composite.... (just kidding), but nonetheless, it is super funny! I want to see (if he is the murderer and is arrested soon) how close you actually came, altho doubtful the crack will be pictured! ;-)

The credit & gas card would not be on her person IF the point of attempted mutilation (supposedly) was to erase her identity..If that part is false (I hope so!) the perp would still not want her to be so easily identified but then again leaving her in the SAME clothes she was last seen in blows this whole theory!

Re: WA 'serial killers'..A few yrs back a whole family was killed & 2 children were taken just to molest/rape them..One of them was eventually killed in front of the one that was later rescued..Was perp (caught TG!) ever labled a 'serial killer' & do I have it right being WA state?

That case was in Idaho.

Warning Graphic Content

We have talked a great deal about if there was an attempt to remove her identity to make it harder to determine who she was. I think most if this talk comes from the fact that the police had to use forensics to determine identity. In addition some of it may have come from rumors. There are many things that have to be done to a body to prevent identification. To the best of my knowledge none of these were done except bruising to her face. (To the best of my knowledge)

We know she died of manual strangulation and stab wounds to the throat. In reality one or the other killed her. Because of the bruising they know that she was manually strangulated and because of the stab marks they know she was stabbed in the throat. If she was strangled until she was unconscious, there would have been a lot of blood when she was stabbed. If she was strangled until she was dead, there would be less blood from the stabbing. I am sure LE knows which one most likely happened first. There was also some talk of bruising.

This is just my opinion. I believe that MC was tricked into going down to the dock. A group of individuals ambushed her and someone how got her to get into another vehicle. Her car was driven around town and the group took MC to the CB house. They drove to the CB house and into the garage. It is possible one of the people involved had been to the CB house or knew of it from family or friend.

I think she was most likely verbally and physically assaulted rapidly during the course of the evening. In the end one person held her in a choke hold (manual strangulation) maybe with the head pulled back while another person stabbed her in the throat. They may even have choked her until she became unconscious. Because of MC size, I do not think it would take much for another woman to have done this to her. After she was gone, someone beat her face with a blunt object (possible a rock) not to hide identity but because they hated or were jealous of her.

Then the body was taken to the shoreline. The group decided that they were going to get rid of the body. They tried to dismember her and decided that they could not, because it was too hard or they did not have the stomach for it. They may have even taken the body into the water and decided that it would not float away so they dragged it back to shore and left it.

Again, this is just my opinion.

James, just to add some speculation: There is a sick thing going on with kids nationally... wearing steel toe shoes and boots specifically for the purpose of kicking others in a fight... in the face and head. Look at the kid in Florida that has almost killed a young girl doing that.

Have dogs been used to possibly track MC's movement in the Riverfront Park area?

Re: WA 'serial killers'..A few yrs back a whole family was killed & 2 children were taken just to molest/rape them..One of them was eventually killed in front of the one that was later rescued..Was perp (caught TG!) ever labled a 'serial killer' & do I have it right being WA state?

I think this happened in Idaho, not far from WA, nonetheless. The perp was caught, in a restaurant, with the little girl that survived. Bless her :heart:.

I brougjt[LEF[/LEFT said:
No More;4972129]Have dogs been used to possibly track MC's movement in the Riverfront Park area?

I brought up questions about dogs last week, I had several questions. If they did use dogs anywhere besides PC I would hope it would have been CB. but who knows, I dont think that the dogs that we have here are specialty trained.

James, just to add some speculation: There is a sick thing going on with kids nationally... wearing steel toe shoes and boots specifically for the purpose of kicking others in a fight... in the face and head. Look at the kid in Florida that has almost killed a young girl doing that.

Most of the gangs in Wenatchee wear sneakers. I don't recall seeing anyone with steel toe boots.

A realtor who works in the same office as WC was the realtor that supposedly held the open house at WC spec home the day after MC body was found and the day after local LE had done a cursory search the night before. She is the one that purportedly “saw” something but was reluctant to say what she "saw" in the spec home. She has identical first and last initials. Anyone know of her, or knows anyone who knows her who could do some digging??

A realtor who works in the same office as WC was the realtor that supposedly held the open house at WC spec home the day after MC body was found and the day after local LE had done a cursory search the night before. She is the one that purportedly “saw” something but was reluctant to say what she "saw" in the spec home. She has identical first and last initials. Anyone know of her, or knows anyone who knows her who could do some digging??

Wow...I looked that info up and found that the lady has her own special corner of the internet and deals with "Soul Mending"

I think it is disappointing that the WW removed MC's pic from their first home page on the web. Why wouldn't her pic and reward $ info be on the web front-page and hard-copy front page until this is solved?

Nope...it's brown. And I'll add (IMO) Not attractive, and very much not surferlike.

If i remember right JF either had a small scar or cleft palate surgery on his lip.I Only saw him a couple a times it was several years.

My best GUESS is that, in the end, the perpetrator may turn out to be someone we don't "know" or haven't paid much attention to. IF polygraphs were failed, could it be because the one(s) being administered the polygraphs felt pretty sure they knew who committed the crime and somehow felt responsible for the circumstances that caused the perp and MC to cross paths and know one another, if they did? At least some of the questions might be failed that way....?

I further GUESS that the motive for the crime could be a feeling of being spurned, which could be pure invention in the mind of a very, very disturbed individual who never would have seriously been in the running for MC's affections in the first place. I wouldn't think that rape would necessarily have to be a part of that scenario but I haven't studied the statistics.

The perp may or may not be a person who ends up being a serial killer, if they aren't already. The varied methods used in cause of death might well indicate a first victim, with desperation and inexperience being manifested. (Conjecture.) Whether the person goes on to murder again could depend upon many factors. For now, the "venting" has occurred. If similar spurning is perceived by the disturbed mind, the perp now has past horrible but "effective" actions in his "bag of tricks". It is often easier for we humans to repeat an action we already know than to create a new response to "problem-solving". All pure imaginings of mine.

I just wanted to say this post is EXTREMELY well written. Very articulate. Thank you for the "mind excersize". If you ever write a book, I would like to read it........

IF the rumored twice failed lie detectors test WERE true.....would it still be possible that the test taker was not involved in any way? Does anyone know any stats on the accuracy, etc?

I remember hearing something like 95% accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆