NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way back there was a post by a local? saying they were driving home late at night past the BC's house and happened to look up their driveway and saw 2 people putting something into the back of a car...Did this turn out to be completely a rumour/gossip ?...

Yes I remember reading that rumour. Havent heard or read anymore about it.

Way back there was a post by a local? saying they were driving home late at night past the BC's house and happened to look up their driveway and saw 2 people putting something into the back of a car...Did this turn out to be completely a rumour/gossip ?...

Hi Elspeth. I think you are refering to a post from Isadore on 5th May.
She wrote...

I was told that a neighbor of ABC has reported to police that on the night in question ,the white car belonging to GBC was parked in the driveway at 10pm with all 4 doors wide open.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7873452&highlight=%2BGBC+%2Bdriveway+%2Bdoors+%2Bcar+%2Bopen#post7873452

Hi Elspeth, I remember that post.

As I recall though, the person posting said someone they knew had driven by the GBC house late at night and seen two people putting something into one of the cars.

As I recall it was a second-hand account. 'Someone told me...'

what the police usually say to one of my brothers friends, is, ...

'you know the routine, Brett.'

and thats all they say, actually. And they are right. he knows it.

Ohhh this is great, lol

I don't remember that one Elspeth, I remember a local saying all 4 doors of the Prado were open though and I am not sure a time was given.

Mani I cannot completely recall the post but all 4 doors open seems to ring a bell as well, but did think it was very late when they supposedly drove past and looked up BC's driveway in passing as they were well known to them...

post 17, thread 3, so maybe the original is on thread 2.
Hi
I'm sorry I haven't worked out to quote but someone asked me if I knew whether 77 was empty - I really don't know. As to the white car having all 4 doors open at 10, the neighbor stating this has been interviewed several times by the police re this info and more. The theory re house is just speculation on part, just my opinion.

I found this on thread 1- posted by Alicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwijayne
Also further along there is Mt Crosby, a State Forest and even a Lake. The thing in this area there is plenty of places to hide something or someone.
I'm out this way and I kept getting eerie feelings around Kholo Creek overpass. I know it probably sounds silly, but its the 'what if.'

I found this on thread 1- posted by Alicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwijayne
Also further along there is Mt Crosby, a State Forest and even a Lake. The thing in this area there is plenty of places to hide something or someone.
I'm out this way and I kept getting eerie feelings around Kholo Creek overpass. I know it probably sounds silly, but its the 'what if.'

That gives me the shivers. Yikes!

Apparently, when he crashed that car all he kept saying was 'I'm sorry' just something i heard about

That came from the member Radster...

#544 05-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Radster
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

I'm new so this may have already been covered. I've been told GBC walked in to Indrops police station on the same day as his car accident and said "I'm sorry". The officers there were like, "For what exactly". He then left. Now he was obviously pretty shaken at the time so he could have meant "I'm sorry I've pranged my car up the road, now you'll have to do some paperwork", or "I'm sorry this search is taking up so much of your time and resources" (remembering that GBC was always extremely outwardly "polite") or "I'm sorry I killed my wife". I realise this event seems to make little sense (if he confessed, then what are we all still doing here?) but I have been told the EXACT same story now by three people close to events and so now I'm thinking there may be some substance to it. Any thoughts? Sorry if this has been discussed before.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7974592#post7974592"]Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14 - Page 22 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I don't think he "walked into Indrops police station" as he was taken to hospital where he spent a couple of days.

Hi Elspeth, I remember that post.

As I recall though, the person posting said someone they knew had driven by the GBC house late at night and seen two people putting something into one of the cars.

As I recall it was a second-hand account. 'Someone told me...'

I recall it as definitely someone driving past late at night as I wondered why would you bother to look up a driveway...recall other posters saying they often look up driveways of people they know if driving past...

Just curious about it as I wondered if the time frame was similar to the phone call GBC made to his father ?... realize though it was possibly only a rumour anyway...

Marlywings, you are so awesome at finding old posts! Thank you :)

I was recently talking to a friend I hadn't seen for ages. He works at the hospital GBC was taken to after 'that prang'. He said there was a lot of talk flying around the hospital about OW turning up soon afterwards, causing a bit of a scene/being demanding etc, and telling GBC not to say anything.

He said he was told GBC discharged himself (which wouldn't be that strange considering he was only a little bit hurt) but I am unsure whether he was actually in there 2 days, or whether it was just a matter of hours. I think I've seen reports of the 2 day stay, but unsure where, or if they are true.

Of course this could all be a load of it, who knows...some of the rumours that have flown around

Mind you, quite a few of the rumours have turned out to be pretty accurate

Hi Oakington - I would have liked to parle with you after your first post as you could have shed some light on what you posted. It would appear you are a local and what you wrote was fairly 'out there'. We have had a lot of posts here from locals that got us all thinking and analysing and we have spent a lot of time doing this. So it would have been great to ask you some questions about that original post.

Are you now saying that it was just local rumour/gossip with no bearing in fact? :)

Cheers

Are you perhaps allowed to say it's just a rumour ie don't present it as fact, and then we can decide for ourselves? Does anyone know?

Marlywings, you are so awesome at finding old posts! Thank you :)

I was recently talking to a friend I hadn't seen for ages. He works at the hospital GBC was taken to after 'that prang'. He said there was a lot of talk flying around the hospital about OW turning up soon afterwards, causing a bit of a scene/being demanding etc, and telling GBC not to say anything.

He said he was told GBC discharged himself (which wouldn't be that strange considering he was only a little bit hurt) but I am unsure whether he was actually in there 2 days, or whether it was just a matter of hours. I think I've seen reports of the 2 day stay, but unsure where, or if they are true.

Of course this could all be a load of it, who knows...some of the rumours that have flown around

Mind you, quite a few of the rumours have turned out to be pretty accurate

Re the two day hospital stay...

June 14, 2012 6:30AM

His injuries were minor but he was taken by ambulance to hospital where he remained for a couple of days - his talk with investigating officers delayed until he was adequately recovered

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...alking-to-others/story-e6freon6-1226395031444

Re the two day hospital stay...

June 14, 2012 6:30AM

His injuries were minor but he was taken by ambulance to hospital where he remained for a couple of days - his talk with investigating officers delayed until he was adequately recovered

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...alking-to-others/story-e6freon6-1226395031444

Thanks for that marlywings, I thought I had read reports that it was a 2 day stay. My friend didn't actually mention the time of stay, just that he had discharged himself apparently (this was all second hand to him even), but he did say he was in the psych unit while there.

All heresay/third hand of course

Right, well if that's your memory, someone here should remember that one - possibly Marly or Caseclosed (who have remarkable memories)! :)

Yes, I do remember someone saying they saw 2 people putting something in the back of one of the cars. Someone else said something about all car doors open. And another person said something about police presence at the house the night before she was reported missing.

Are you perhaps allowed to say it's just a rumour ie don't present it as fact, and then we can decide for ourselves? Does anyone know?

Nads I deleted my post in which I included Kimster's front page post...that was about "verified professionals"....there was info from mods at one time mentioning rumours/facts along with becoming a verified local.

I'll have a look for that.

IMO GBC would be doing himself in if he tried to plead insanity. Look at ALL HIS BLOGS! They actually sound like a reasonable, likeable man who has a good handle on what is RIGHT and WRONG. Too bad that the rhetoric doesn't match the reality. His own writings could be presented by the Crown as proof of his "sanity". Surely narcissism is not equal to insanity.

I must admit, I do get a bit confused as to what we are 'allowed' to post, even if we make it clear it's just heresay or overheard etc. Hope I haven't stepped over the line.

Apologies to mods, and other posters, if I have done.

I must admit, I do get a bit confused as to what we are 'allowed' to post, even if we make it clear it's just heresay or overheard etc. Hope I haven't stepped over the line.

Apologies to mods, and other posters, if I have done.

Many rumours are posted by many people ... we just have to take them for what they are. The problem is that if someone only reads the thread occasionally, then the rumour may become fact in the mind of many. IMO.

Someone else mentioned allison's car being @ the showground? which IMO was prob. not so..

Not many of us left from Day 1.. feel like we're going in circles. I tried to locate Maverick.au's theory posts, but so many , can't?

LOL. looking for a running in circles smile, but found this one instead.. :liar: Is that a scratch I see?

Someone else mentioned allison's car being @ the showground? which IMO was prob. not so..

Not many of us left from Day 1.. feel like we're going in circles. I tried to locate Maverick.au's theory posts, but so many , can't?

LOL. looking for a running in circles smile, but found this one instead.. :liar: Is that a scratch I see?

We are going in circles at the moment, but once the Committal Hearing starts on apparently July 9, and unless there is a suppression order, am sure there will be a lot more to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member