2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot bring myself to watch today. I will be relying on you guys to let me know what is going on.

Thank You!

HHJP has been SO diplomatic through all of this!! I think he will treat her like he would any other inmate and according to the lawyers and THs.. that will be time served. I've made my peace with ICA. It's a cathartic feeling. Everything happens for a reason. Caylee is with the Lord.. that makes me happy!!

Did anyone else see GV last night? She had some good guests on even tho her own thoughts on this case makes me want to poke my eyes out!

Clint House (friend of TL) talked about 'CAYLEE'S LAW'..He's very involved in the process of getting legislation to make not reporting a missing child in less then 48 hours a FELONY..Great idea & good luck!

The alternate juror did a very LONG interview & the most imp thing he said was how "shocked" he is at all the outrage over the verdict..He had NO clue what the reaction would be..Like he said himself he had to be living in a "cave" for the past 3 yrs!

eta..I see now many already know about 'CAYLEE's LAW'..I guess I've been living in a 'cave' the past few days..Seriously, the truth is there's been so many threads/posts I haven't been able to keep up.

Good morning, can someone tell me, or point me in the right direction, to the specific lies ica is being sentnced for today?
I know I've seen them, I just can't remember right now. Thanks.

Good Morning my Friends!
I am not looking forward to what is about to go down, but decided that I will turn this mess into something positive today!
I will wait to see what happens during sentencing, then my children and I are going over to my 87 year old great aunt's home to clean her yard!

At this end of this day, I will not allow Casey Anthony to harden my heart.

Good Morning my Friends!
I am not looking forward to what is about to go down, but decided that I will turn this mess into something positive today!
I will wait to see what happens during sentencing, then my children and I are going over to my 87 year old great aunt's home to clean her yard!

At this end of this day, I will not allow Casey Anthony to harden my heart.

:woohoo:
I LOVE that!! We all need to do something constructive in the name of Caylee!!

Good Morning, here for this gloom day. I was hoping HHJP had been reading some case laws and may find something to keep her in for a few more years. Just wishful thinking though.

If she is free today one has to wonder if she will not just go home. I do not see the defense putting her up in their homes. I wonder if Caylee's room is still set up? You truly have to wonder what her life will be like once she is out. She will have no life for a long time no matter where she goes. jmo

I hope everyone out there stays calm no matter what the judge decides. I didn't watch any coverage last night. I hope there were no problems in front of the Anthony's house.

What I have always loved about WebSleuths is that we didn't fight like we did over on InSession. It's always been my little place to come and talk about cases with other people that wanted to really talk about them without trying to "one up" each other.

We are grieving and need a place to vent, but Beach is right, let's do it with love for each other. We are NOT ICA and we don't have to act like it.

Today is going to be hard on us. We need to support each other today.

Bill Sheaffer saying that Casey may spend some time in jail, that Judge Perry is the one that makes the decision and he may decide either way,

It's at 9am right? The stoopid City is turning off our power for 4 darn hours this morning! grrrrr. Luckily, I can hang out in the apartment clubhouse. I hope the other people up there don't mind me taking over the TV AND the interwebs, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993