IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if bo dietl interviewed chickjustin.....if he did , I bet his head was doing circles afterwards.

It was reported that there was no injury to the skull.

Then I am really confused as to what they are doing with it all this time. I can't imagine why it would take more than a day to do a dental comparison. At the very least shouldn't they know by now if this was a young Caucasian female?

PT is a strange and mysterious place. Like a Rose, it has a lot of thorns, intended to keep the uninitiated away from the beauty within ;)

Here is one of PT's biggest contributions to this unfortunate situation...

Chickjustin sleuthed the FB concerning the poster known as Ray_Anastasio, who synchronitically went to HS with MB.... AND, is close friends with all FOUR of JR's roommates from NJ.

Long story, but my point is that ChickJustin sleuthed the DB tweet from the Runcible Spoon, from stalking Ray_Anastasio's FB.

I remember reading Ray's posts. But Ray is not DB, correct? I'm still and always have been fairly comfortable that DB was JR's guest that night, and quite possibly the missing puzzle piece. Two unknowns resulting in a known, if that makes sense. My brain has to be able to settle on something at times.

About JW...

He slept soundly the night of June 3, apparently unconcerned that he had lost cellphone contact and been stood up and was unaware that LS was in poor shape and had negative contact with a group of his acquaintances. But by early morning June 4, JW is not angry but is panicked and "intuitively" suspects the worst so much so that he interrupts a roommate who is in class and eventually calls LS's parents. I have always wanted to know what he said and how he said it. The fact that he hasn't been standing by the Spierer's side also concerns me. (Save the replies about the attorney's advice... I am a humanities major)

Just a curiosity, not an accusation, and as always just a humble opinion.

PT is a strange and mysterious place. Like a Rose, it has a lot of thorns, intended to keep the uninitiated away from the beauty within ;)

Here is one of PT's biggest contributions to this unfortunate situation...

Chickjustin sleuthed the FB concerning the poster known as Ray_Anastasio, who synchronitically went to HS with MB.... AND, is close friends with all FOUR of JR's roommates from NJ.

Long story, but my point is that ChickJustin sleuthed the DB tweet from the Runcible Spoon, from stalking Ray_Anastasio's FB.

How did ChickJustin connect Ray_Anastasio (a pseudonym) to his FB page, which is supposed to use his real name?

I remember reading Ray's posts. But Ray is not DB, correct? I'm still and always have been fairly comfortable that DB was JR's guest that night, and quite possibly the missing puzzle piece. Two unknowns resulting in a known, if that makes sense. My brain has to be able to settle on something at times.

Doh. Of course Ray is not DB. Okay, onto my next thought.

Reasons to support DB's possible involvement

Salzmann said there were three or four others that saw Lauren after CR.
It was said JR had a houseguest.
It was said JR had access to a vehicle that night.
The Detroit - Bloomington drug connection is real. He could have brought the party favors.
JR might be the only one to know DB's involvement, therefore there is no group conspiracy, the others just don't know; whereas JR, given his history and friendship with DB, might keep mum for him. Imagine if his parents are friends with DB's parents?! This is the stuff that Dominick Dunne used to write about.
The Tweet.
The IU boys could return to school unabashed because they didn't do the final deed.

Night, night...

The Detroit - Bloomington drug connection is real. He could have brought the party favors.
JR might be the only one to know DB's involvement, therefore there is no group conspiracy, the others just don't know; whereas JR, given his history and friendship with DB, might keep mum for him. Imagine if his parents are friends with DB's parents?! This is the stuff that Dominick Dunne used to write about.
The Tweet.
The IU boys could return to school unabashed because they didn't do the final deed.

Night, night...

The only problem is how would CS know about DB if CR and MB did not know about DB? The only ones that had to have known about DB would be JR (who hosted DB) and HT (who told the news media that JR had a guest).

Also, early on, CS told the media that he had theories about the case and that he hoped LE acted on them. Wonder if DB was part of those theories.

The Tweet.

Night, night...

As I recall, DB had very influential parents and a highly crafted resume; consequently, it is no accident that his name was never published by the media. I often wondered if he high tailed it out of town or if he had the hubris to get involved. It is another curiosity.

As I recall, DB had very influential parents and a highly crafted resume; consequently, it is no accident that his name was never published by the media. I often wondered if he high tailed it out of town or if he had the hubris to get involved. It is another curiosity.
Thinking about DB has given me random thought. I assume that being a houseguest that he didnt have a bedroom to sleep in. He most likely slept on a couch in the living room . He would have been wittness to LS and JR coversation. LS may not have had anywhere to sleep. If she stayed, her choices were ,Share a couch or living room with DB. Or a bedroom with JR..neither looked appealing , so she walked home.....JR could have witnessed LS walking around the corner just like he said..and headed back to bed.. DB seen how messed up Lauren was and she looked like his last chance to "hook up" before leaving town..Talking about a potential crime of opportunity. He gets his car and offers her a ride home.
LS having no shoes and having just seen him on JR.s couch, accepts and away they go to michigan. He could have been eating cornbeef hash with Lauren in his trunk...He also could have planned on giving her a ride home and when it was obvious to him that nobody seen her get in his car, he changed his plans.... Just a plausible theory..

How did ChickJustin connect Ray_Anastasio (a pseudonym) to his FB page, which is supposed to use his real name?

He used his real name elsewhere on that board. Not hard to find from there if you knew he was friends with roommates.

The only problem is how would CS know about DB if CR and MB did not know about DB? The only ones that had to have known about DB would be JR (who hosted DB) and HT (who told the news media that JR had a guest).

I don't think it would be a big leap to suggest that if DB was staying there, that he'd have been present at the pregame where both MB and CR were at.

Thinking about DB has given me random thought. I assume that being a houseguest that he didnt have a bedroom to sleep in. He most likely slept on a couch in the living room . He would have been wittness to LS and JR coversation. LS may not have had anywhere to sleep. If she stayed, her choices were ,Share a couch or living room with DB. Or a bedroom with JR..neither looked appealing , so she walked home.....JR could have witnessed LS walking around the corner just like he said..and headed back to bed.. DB seen how messed up Lauren was and she looked like his last chance to "hook up" before leaving town..Talking about a potential crime of opportunity. He gets his car and offers her a ride home.
LS having no shoes and having just seen him on JR.s couch, accepts and away they go to michigan. He could have been eating cornbeef hash with Lauren in his trunk...He also could have planned on giving her a ride home and when it was obvious to him that nobody seen her get in his car, he changed his plans.... Just a plausible theory..

There were 4 open bedrooms at JR's place, so not sure how likely the couch stay would be. But, that doesn't take away much from this theory. Theoretically it didn't even have to be an opportunity, he could have just volunteered to give her a ride or walk her home and then something went bad. JR may even be telling the truth about the last time he saw her was her rounding the corner at 11th and College, while at the same time covering for his friend.

Because Ray really upset me, and in a moment of emotion, I posted his real name, and FB page on PT. Chick was lurking PT at the time and just happened to catch the post before it got modded.

ChickJustin for all that has been said about her... is a genius, I will give her that much ;)

Welcome, that's a great anagram! Is there anything you would like us to know about PT?

The questions I have are not about PT generally but about the veracity of postings such as those by JW's roommates, the drug rumors, and bits about ZO.
The drug rumors are SOLID, from my perspective. If there is anything PT is good for, it is good for clarifying drug rumors/usage.

ALLEGEDLY... Lauren had 2 and a half 'xannie bars' (xanax) when she would normally have taken only half a bar and maybe some wine.

She also had consumed at least a line of cocaine BEFORE she even left Smallwood.

This is all indeed heresay, but from my PT experience, almost everything JW's roommate said on PT is just true. I have a very fine-tuned PT filter, and I really put Aaronwg through it....

as far as ZO goes...

yep, he is definitelely a major component of the evening.

When the situation first came to PT, I kept suggesting to 'follow the drug trail'.

A student from IU joined PT and told me that ZO was the biggest drug dealer on campus (not weed) and that he had been busted by the DEA.

AB was/is ZO's roommate, and I have a lot more to say about this...

First, :welcome:

Second, I never once said that I believed JW was guilty. I just cannot agree that he is innocent. He is still a POI, and statistically, the most likely suspect.

I appreciate that you came on over to PT with your convictions, Elmomom.

It had the effect of me fine-tuning my criticism towards JW and his 'alleged' roommate'.

I have much respect for you, Elmomom, you ask the right questions...

:)

Am I allowed to post specific PT posts on here?

I am still learning the rules and etiquette here.

My time will perhaps be be brief here, so I appreciate you, WS, I feel like I know you all well.

I appreciate if you allow me to come and get right to my points that I want to share here~

My time will perhaps be be brief here, so I appreciate you, WS, I feel like I know you all well.

I appreciate if you allow me to come and get right to my points that I want to share here~

No I don't think we can link to that site or copy posts from there. We can only link to mainstream media articles, or facebook pages of actual named persons of interest and victims.

You can't copy and paste posts, but we did allow linking to PT for awhile early on. Reference posts with date/time or a post number. If it causes a problem I'll let you know.

ETA: Thanks for asking before you posted.

What's your theory about what happened?
I think somehow drugs are the tie-in between JR and ZO. I always thought that AB and HT knew each other, which was confirmed here, after a WS member saw them together in Indy.

Which means that AB and ZO were most likely at HT and Lauren's place, and I am faily confident in my mind that ZO punched CR out for drug related reasons, OR because he was attracted to Lauren himself.

ZO did NOT punch CR to look out for JW, ZO is a member of Acacia, NOT AEPi...

I also suspect that DB may have been in Bloomington to procure drugs for the Phish show the next night in Detroit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb