Daniel Snodgrass

Didn't cobra say the DS's place had been checked out back in Feb?
Cajun, he did say they came, went into the bloodied shed, did some swabs, and that was it. He requested a more detailed search and investigation immediately. That is what I think alot of us websleuthers are quering about. What came of the testing, if any were done? No search of the property, home, nothing. Not to our knowledge do we know of any thing of detail.

LE states they check with the monitoring company, thus ruling snodgrass out, which is all we have based on LE's statements and involvement with snodgrass. It appears they ruled him out based solely on gps monitor bracelet tracking, called the monitoring company, said he wasn't in the vicinity and by all appearances dropped any further investigation or interest in snodgrass.

They could rule out the sex offenders but no one else?

Cajun, he did say they came, went into the bloodied shed, did some swabs, and that was it. He requested a more detailed search and investigation immediately. That is what I think alot of us websleuthers are quering about. What came of the testing, if any were done? No search of the property, home, nothing. Not to our knowledge do we know of any thing of detail.

LE states they check with the monitoring company, thus ruling snodgrass out, which is all we have based on LE's statements and involvement with snodgrass. It appears they ruled him out based solely on gps monitor bracelet tracking, called the monitoring company, said he wasn't in the vicinity and by all appearances dropped any further investigation or interest in snodgrass.

I wonder if Cobra still plans to release the 2nd part of his interview with Misty Sanders? Cobra said he was nervous about accepting Misty's request for an interview. LE told Cobra they didn't want to jeopardize their pending case against Snodgrass when Cobra went to arrest him for violating the Judge's orders. No one said whether or not DS's monitor showed he was in the vicinity of the HBC. According to Snodgrass’s GPS monitor, he wasn't near HaLeigh's home the night she disappeared; but according to Cobra, Snodgrass's monitor isn't reliable and he has proof.

If DS is found guilty of capital sexual battery he will either receive the death penalty or a life sentence behind bars which means he'll never be able to harm another child.

DS's trial which was scheduled to begin on June 22nd, 2009 from charges laid 2 years ago was postponed and the charges DS filed against Cobra in May 2009 will be heard on December 14, 2009. I honestly don’t think Cobra felt there was a chance the arrest would be aborted because of “poor communication” because if he had, he might have had second thoughts. If the outstanding charges against DS from 2007 had precedence over Cobra's case, the charges against Cobra would likely be dropped if Snodgrass was found guilty as charged.

Does anyone know why DS's trial was postponed and if another court date has been set?

Just so you know Beatrice - Snodgrass no longer lives at that address. We heard it on the scanner a while back - a neighbor called LE about some people entering that house which was boarded up at the time. Apparently Snodgrass left and sealed the house shut so the bank couldn't get into it or some such silliness. Been quite a while ago - check with Grandmaj, Wasalurker or Christee - they have the notes on it.

Oh, I see now. As to DS, of all the registered SO's around that area, he has always been on my radar. I just can't get past the actions of MC and RC. As I've stated before, whatever the outcome may be, if this case is ever solved, I don't think it will surprise me.

Post #1030

There is another address associated with Snodgrass
It's nearby...I don't have the address.

IMO this would be Misty's secrets surrounding Haleigh's disappearance

Hanging out with Snodgrass
Drug usage
Allowing him to take photos
POSSIBLY allowing him to babysit Monday night...JMO

She would lose Ronald if she admitted to these "secrets"

Be SURE you do not post this person's current address. Use a link. BE SURE you read Tricia's guidelines!!! Thanks!

I found the other address....

Reportedly, Snodgrass sold his boat right after Haleigh's disappearance.

Still waiting for you to draw a line, Beatrice.

Sorry, I don't know what this means.

You've yet to explain fully why this particular perv strikes you as most likely villain in the disappearance of Haleigh. He's been looked into by LE. He's been watched by Cobra. Why him? Why not any of the other ..... what was that huge number? .... of the other pervs? Why this particular one? Is it just because he was the first one whose name was mentioned?

Post #1030

There is another address associated with Snodgrass
It's nearby...I don't have the address.

IMO this would be Misty's secrets surrounding Haleigh's disappearance

Hanging out with Snodgrass
Drug usage
Allowing him to take photos
POSSIBLY allowing him to babysit Monday night...JMO

She would lose Ronald if she admitted to these "secrets"

Beatrice - I forgot all about him. Ya, know MC could have asked him to babysit. What a God awful thought!

4Jacy:

Thanks for seeing things from my perpective.
There is no link to Snodgrass selling his boat
This info was posted here.

He was a friend of Misty's & did take photos of her.
His real focus was probably on Haleigh.

And, yes...He well could have offered to babysit.

JMO.

The allegations about D Snodgrass selling a boat after Haleigh went missing has been discussed in a couple different places. Two of which we were previously not allowed to post a link to months ago. However, Art Harris did covered it

here: http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/

TJ Hart also covered it here: http://www.pretrial.org/Docs/Documents/5128348.pdf

pretty far down in the document. I am not sure if the sale of the boat was ever confirmed but it was discussed on many different occasions.

Wasn't Snodgrass also the RSO that went to the Haleighbug Center to donate furniture?

4Jacy:

Thanks for seeing things from my perpective.
There is no link to Snodgrass selling his boat
This info was posted here.

He was a friend of Misty's & did take photos of her.
His real focus was probably on Haleigh.

And, yes...He well could have offered to babysit.

JMO.

To Beatrice > just had another sickening thought. Maybe he took pictures of Haleigh also and sold them to other ped's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back