GUILTY NV - O.J. Simpson charged in Las Vegas armed robbery, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do feel badly for his children with Nicole who now have no parents. And any other kids he may have. They are also innocent victims in all of this. May God be with them.

I just had to post that I am so happy he didn't get away with this!

WOOT WOOT!!!
:woohoo:

:clap: :clap: :furious: :boohoo: :mad: :clap: :clap:

This verdict has NOTHING to do with the murder of Nicole and Ron, but OOOOH, what poetic justice !!

I wonder how the Browns and Goldmans feel right now. The kids he messed up long ago (IMO).....when the LA jury gave him 13 years to do so....

:boohoo: for OJ........NOT!!!!!

When OJ was first arrested after the slow speed chase for the double murder, I remember playing Bobby Fuller "I fought the law" on my show and dedicated it to him, and I am gonna do the same this morning, 14 or so years later. :crazy:

I do feel badly for his children with Nicole who now have no parents. And any other kids he may have. They are also innocent victims in all of this. May God be with them.

Justin and Sydney have been through a lot in the past 14 years. I know Sydney has had a run in with the law herself. Hopefully, Justin and Sydney will be able to spend more time with Nicole's family now.

Arnelle seems to be very close to her dad, I don't know about Jason never hear anything about him.

I can't imagine how it would feel to be a child of a murderer/armed robber.

Justin and Sydney have been through a lot in the past 14 years. I know Sydney has had a run in with the law herself. Hopefully, Justin and Sydney will be able to spend more time with Nicole's family now.

Arnelle seems to be very close to her dad, I don't know about Jason never hear anything about him.

I can't imagine how it would feel to be a child of a murderer/armed robber.

I love your cat avatar, by the way, lol. Looks like me at work, hehe.

I can't over how dumb OJ was to do what he did in trying to get that stuff back. I really can't. Why did he do that?! I don't know but now I'm glad he was an idiot!

When OJ was first arrested after the slow speed chase for the double murder, I remember playing Bobby Fuller "I fought the law" on my show and dedicated it to him, and I am gonna do the same this morning, 14 or so years later. :crazy:

Oh great song choice Dark Knight!

I just watched a little Fox News with some guy doing interviews in front of the courthouse...guess what they brought up? Yup, race and make up of jury and the past murder....THEN they grabbed Tom Riccio and interviewed him.

Riccio :chicken:is acting all shocked, sad that the verdict was guilty...etc...methinks he is peeing his britches every tiime someone brings up the fact :chicken: that HE brokered this meeting that led to the rob/kidnap...now he is denying. :chicken:

What a con....kept saying he would do ANYTHING to go back and insist that a cop be in the next room....

LAS VEGAS - O.J. Simpson, who went from American sports idol to celebrity-in-exile after he was acquitted of murder in 1995, was found guilty Friday of robbing two sports-memorabilia dealers at gunpoint in a Las Vegas hotel room.

Simpson, 61, could spend the rest of his life in prison.

....snip....

more at http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081004/ap_on_re_us/oj_simpson_86

just a fyi

J

I can't over how dumb OJ was to do what he did in trying to get that stuff back. I really can't. Why did he do that?! I don't know but now I'm glad he was an idiot!
Probably because until tonight OJ believed he was above the law. Guess now he knows he wasn't.

MAKE MY FRIGGIN' DAY!!!!!!! :behindbar:

Never been this happy at 4:30 am in my life, lol!!!!

AND THANKS TRICIA FOR THE GREAT HOME PAGE FOR WEBSLEUTHS TODAY!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

I will be singing that song like crazy now! I'm also thinking the number 13 has gotten a bad wrap, it worked good this time!

Ummmmm, wanna bet OJ doesn't agree with you??!!

I AM SO DELIGHTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE MY DAY!!!!

:bananapowerslide::Banane10::Banane53::Banane08:

If anyone ever asks me if prayer works, I'll reference this 13th anniversary. Justice is served!!!! HOORAY!!!!! I'm as excited this time as I was devastated the last time. Oops! This'll be the last time!

EXACTLY how I feel, well said.
I hope somebody can use his standing Tee time at the club.

Maybe he can find the "real killers" in the Nevada Prison system. He's checked every golf course in America for 13 years and no luck there!

Maybe he can find the "real killers" in the Nevada Prison system. He's checked every golf course in America for 13 years and no luck there!

rof......I can't BELIEVE I missed this party! Next time OJ is convicted, you W. Coasters have my permission to call me and wake me up!!!!!!

What a fabulous way to start my day!!!!!! :clap::clap:

Wow! I was listening to NG interview Jean C from In Session and someone else last night, and they were talking about how "charming" OJ was in his first trial. NG was asking if he was smiling at the jury and pulling his Mr. Personality act again, and they agreed that he did seem to be acting very professional and pleasant, not putting the jury off, and I started to get a little bit nervous.

TG this jury didn't fall for his lies. I hope the judge considers his complete disregard for the law and gives him the max. I mean, if you had gotten away with murder once, wouldn't you spend the rest of your life following the speed limit? This guy is constantly pushing the envelope!

I hope it brings the Goldmans and the Browns some small measure of peace to know that OJ will no longer be free to enjoy his bizzarro celebrity.

All I could see on the screen was OJ was found... I held my breath as I clicked on it and saw guilty.I was so relieved . I was at home pregnant with my first child an watched complete coverage of the murder trial and cried for days when he was found not guilty. I felt it was a HUGE miscarriage of justice. I guess there will be no more looking for the "real killer" on the golf course anymore . Now OJ can only look for the real killer in the reflection of his metal prison mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag