Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points petra. Freaks me out though, what a forked up world.

Does anyone know what happened to the suspect in the Belguim girls case? It seems strange to me that a "tipster" has valid info on the location of the bodies of both cases unless they were somehow related.

I'm praying that this lead does not turn out to be true. I'm still praying for a happy ending to this case even though after 41 days it is not looking good.

The other story today about "The Frenchman" is unsettling news to me also. It gives us hope that she might still be alive but the horrors she must be living thru!

I'm holding my breath today, praying for the best but preparing for the worst. I want this mystery solved and Madeleine found but I don't like the sound of either of these leads today.

Could it be simply be a Dutch psychic? The letter in the cases of Stacy and Nathalie was off just a little on where they were found, but they searched the area because of it.

Perhaps. Although the timing leads me to believe it may be more.
IMOO-I could be wrong.

Does anyone know what happened to the suspect in the Belguim girls case? It seems strange to me that a "tipster" has valid info on the location of the bodies of both cases unless they were somehow related.

As of Monday, he is still in jail, claiming he is innocent.

Believe me--interpol knows all about this *tipster* and the child abduction-sexual predator rings tied to Bel-Lux, Netherlands and Morocco.

...as well as all heavy weight organizations and Scotland Yard special forces have been working this case, as well as too many other snatched children and women not given the same press coverage.

Note the timing of the tipsters letter to the news media. Waited to the family stepped back a bit. They are playing head games with this case.

Pros who have been doing it a long time. Bunch of monsters- I wish they could catch them red handled and get them off Planet Earth.

One more question, and this one is for everyone. IF it is understood that Europe has pedo-rings, then why do so many in the USA refuse to believe there are pedo-rings operating here? No one doubts there are prostitution rings in most nations, no one doubts there are mob families in most nations---what is really the difference between those and pedo-rings? They all provide (sickening as it is) a service in return for financial gain.

OK, back to Maddie. My prayers for her family and for her.

No offense Petra, but how do you know they "know" about this tipster? Is this some European common knowledge those of us in the USA aren't familiar with? Thanks!

No offense taken. LOL--sounded strange how I wrote that.:)

I work for Save the Children. Have worked for years in Eastern Europe with sex-trade division. Will leave it at that, if that is okay.

Am now working in a slightly different specialty in a different location.

DH also involved through doc without borders.

One more question, and this one is for everyone. IF it is understood that Europe has pedo-rings, then why do so many in the USA refuse to believe there are pedo-rings operating here? No one doubts there are prostitution rings in most nations, no one doubts there are mob families in most nations---what is really the difference between those and pedo-rings? They all provide (sickening as it is) a service in return for financial gain.

Because people want to believe "Not here, not in my city". It's the worst case scenario for parents.

Could it be simply be a Dutch psychic? The letter in the cases of Stacy and Nathalie was off just a little on where they were found, but they searched the area because of it.

I forgot about those Psychics. Could be. I feel though that if they are actually over there pocking around in rocks then there has to be some valid credence to the tip.

I work for Save the Children. Have worked for years in Eastern Europe with sex-trade division. Will leave it at that, if that is okay.

DH also involved through doc without borders.

Petra, have you heard much about the Ricky Martin Foundation? Do they have a good reputation in your work community?

http://www.rickymartinfoundation.com/english/default.aspx

DH also involved through doc without borders.[/quote

Thank you for not being offended :) and thanks for your background. Not sure how to pm anyone, but I'm going to try to send you one. Thanks again!

I dunno.. I believe pedo-rings are as rampant in Europe as they are in the US.

OK, back to Maddie. My prayers for her family and for her.

Good question s_finch. I guess no country wants to admit that there are such horrendoues things going on in their own backyard.

And all this internet child *advertiser censored*-pedo ring busts happening worldwide-USA included.
Someone is getting pics and profit from somewhere. You are so right.

Comes down to the amount of press attention this serious problem gets. IMO
We are now experiencing our first big case in Norway.....has been going on for more than 10-20 yrs. and it is just slowly coming out in the press. People just simply do not want to believe it happened. Having a hard time getting victims to come forth to prosecute the scum.

Good question s_finch. I guess no country wants to admit that there are such horrendoues things going on in their own backyard.

And all this internet child *advertiser censored*-pedo ring busts happening worldwide-USA included.
Someone is getting pics and profit from somewhere. You are so right.

Comes down to the amount of press attention this serious problem gets. IMO
We are now experiencing our first big case in Norway.....has been going on for more than 10-20 yrs. and it is just slowly coming out in the press. People just simply do not want to believe it happened. Having a hard time getting victims to come forth to prosecute the scum.

Norway??? You're kidding! (My grandmother was 100% Norweigian--seems like such a peaceful, idyllic country)

you know I was just thinking.. there was an article on Sky last week (can't find it now) where they interviewed a crime expert and he said something to the effect most likely Madeleine was taken by a pedo and after used would most likely be dumped very near where she was taken. I pray this guy's scenerio is not coming true!

Petra, have you heard much about the Ricky Martin Foundation? Do they have a good reputation in your work community?

http://www.rickymartinfoundation.com/english/default.aspx

Yes, Ricky and his foundation have a very good rep. They are a recently started group, IIRC. And I believe work solely out of Puerto Rico-unless they have expanded. They do good work.

It is great to see Ricky Martin do something so worthwhile with his fame--such a good and decent man. I believe he no longer has the time or desire to do public performances and donates all of his private gig money to his foundation. (Besides being so talented and good looking!:innocent: )

Kudos to Ricky, indeed.

you know I was just thinking.. there was an article on Sky last week (can't find it now) where they interviewed a crime expert and he said something to the effect most likely Madeleine was taken by a pedo and after used would most likely be dumped very near where she was taken. I pray this guy's scenerio is not coming true!

Here are some possible links-

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,91210-1269761,.html

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/f...ic/skynews/latest/flash/hames_brunt_p8390.flv

oh Carpediem.. the title on that article is awful! It reads like they have already found her! I read it and my heart lept!

Thanks Petra. :clap: We know a lot of Ricky fans.

This latest development is getting a ton of press, like we haven't had in a few weeks. A few more details here:

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/06/13/missing.mccann/

Oh yes, I am one of those Ricky fans too. Great man doing really great things for kids.:)

from article you posted---SNIPPET

A Dutch police spokesman said: "On Monday De Telegraaf received a letter from an anonymous sender which contained information about where Madeleine McCann may be.
"The letter included a map of the area where the sender claims she is. The newspaper handed the letter over to the police on Tuesday and immediate forensic tests were carried out.
"Today (Wednesday) the police sent the letter and the forensic report over to the Portuguese Police for immediate investigation. The sender is unknown and there has not been any further correspondence from the sender with the newspaper or the police. We take this case very seriously.''
According to De Telegraaf, the letter said Madeleine was buried "north of the road under branches and rocks, around six to seven meters off the road" in a barren and deserted landscape.
A map came with the letter, with crosses marked on it. ........SNIP

=============================

The powers that be are taking this seriously enough to investigate for almost two days before letting PT LE proceed. Interesting. I wonder if the PT police are allowing other law enforcement to help with the search.
That would be very wise...imoo:silenced:

Strange, if she's there, what's taking so long in any news coming out?

I just went to the official Maddie site to see if there is any news there, that quote they have used since early on has new meaning today, "Madeleine's Fund : Leaving No Stone Unturned". :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie