Roy Kronk Sues National Enquirer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today CM blustered that if Richard Kain had done his job when RK called in Aug 08 finding Caylee wouldn't have cost so much. So what happened to "morally bankrupt" and Caylee was dumped in the woods after October?

Well today CM blustered that if Richard Kain had done his job when RK called in Aug 08 finding Caylee wouldn't have cost so much. So what happened to "morally bankrupt" and Caylee was dumped in the woods after October?

Senior moment??? But the truth is always so much easier to remember. jmo

Sitting on my hands regarding CM, but GO ROY KRONNNKKK!!!

:cheer:

Roy Kronk was slandered by many in this case and I hope he sues them all.

This case has had an impact on many, but none so much as Roy Kronk. In the future someone who discovers a body might be reluctant to get involved remembering how a true hero was treated by the victim's family and the defense team.

Anddddd...I like to tell that old goat if his client hadn't killed Caylee and then lied her face off about the where-abouts of Caylee then no one would have had the job of finding Caylee.
Ohhhh How Some People Make Me Want To Hit Something!

Good for him I hope he wins! FCA is probably behind it and probably made a buck from the NE giving them that bogus story. Gosh, I hate FCA... how many lives has she ruined so far? Not counting our sweet little Angel!!

i sure dont want her to ever catch wind of my name...!

i'm curious about the suit between kronk and padilla.

Something good has to come out of this for Kronk. His name was dirty because of Ms Anthony but that is what she knows best throw friends, relatives and strangers under her big 18 wheeler. Waiting, waiting, waiting for the wheels to roll over Jose. I think that day will come. I hope Kronk wins and gets more money than she will get in a lifetime.

I agree - Kronk was slammed in the press and public, and should get something. Peeps are still saying he planted the body there (on those casey-din't-do-it websites.

And if he can get it from the sleeze-mag NE I'm all for it.

MOO and all that.

Mel

strawberry, didn't he even call him "citizen Kronk" when he said this? I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or wanted to nominate him for an award. . . One can never tell with CM; his perspective of truth switches with his perceived advantage point.

strawberry, didn't he even call him "citizen Kronk" when he said this? I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or wanted to nominate him for an award. . . One can never tell with CM; his perspective of truth switches with his perceived advantage point.

BBM

Like watching a tennis match.

I still want to know if anyone from the Anthony camp has EVER thanked Mr.Kronk for finding Caylee

Good question Silkprint. I doubt it. I don't think anyone in the Anthony famiy wanted Caylee found. I recall a comment like No body. No murder.
I do believe that the way George Cindy and Casey acted through the searches and investigation showed they did not want to find her in order to protect Casey.

As for Casey, I don't think she ever took part in a search, but she did wear the "find me" t-shirt. That alone made me question her motives even more.

I do hope Mr. Kronk is successful in his legal suits.

jmo

I agree - Kronk was slammed in the press and public, and should get something. Peeps are still saying he planted the body there (on those casey-din't-do-it websites.

And if he can get it from the sleeze-mag NE I'm all for it.

Yep. Should be taking 'em for even more. A drop in the ocean to NE - they'll cover the cost of the payout in a nano-second with a story at the expense of some other poor unfortunate anyway.
Go Mr Kronk. You deserve it. I will thank you (it seems nobody else has ever bothered to) for finding the body of little Caylee.
If this is what happens to someone who does right and good in today's world, God forbid any of the rest of us are ever put in the same position..

Actually, sadly, if Caylee had not been found the state wouldn't have pursued the death penalty and maybe KC would be in prison.

Unless they'd had the same jury, then never mind, she probably wouldn't even have been found guilty of lying to the police.

Regardless, Mr. Kronk is a hero in all of this. If you read this, thank you and may God bless you, Mr. Kronk. I hope you win zillions.

What about Linda Kenney Baden AFTER she left the team....all her suppositions on national television....

She gave this interview to Maggie Rodriguez while still fca's attorney
Maggie Rodriguez: Do you believe that there is just as much evidence incriminating Roy Kronk as there is against Casey?
Linda Kenney Baden: Absolutely

LKB talks about Roy Kronk re: the foreign dna, how LE didn't get his cell phone records, his ex-wives comments about duct tape and how easy it is to snatch a kid away
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chRkrk14kRQ"]Attorney on Caylee Case Suspect - YouTube[/ame]

She thinks she is being somewhat vague but she implies that he is the murderer of Caylee. Not sure how it works since she was still a member of DT - would Roy go after "DT" or just her? I hope he can go after her. And I think it would interesting if he filed on her while he is pursuing this law suit. I'm not sure if she is making money off the the new Pacino film about her relationship with Phil Spector during his trial. She played dirty in that trial too. imo

I cannot even bribe myself to look and listen to that unpleasant woman again. Ever again.If she slandered Mr. Kronk, I hope he goes after her money. She has plenty. But with all that money, she will always be an unethical, loud mouth who cannot be trusted with the truth . Despicable her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie