Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why, but I kind of believe that GA did see them the morning of the 16th. I don't think that he's been truthful about the circumstances (just like "any other day") but I do think he saw them. Based on this belief and the pings for June 16th, I think that Caylee was killed between 2 - 4 pm on June 16th. KC then took her to the yard...placed her first, beside the pool and then moved her into the more hidden corner beside the playhouse so that she could remove the lid of the sandbox. I think she placed her in the sandbox, and put the lid back on. The 16th was a Monday. Her parents were working. CA has stated that the sandbox was not used all that often as it was messy. The weather was rainy and she knew that her parents wouldn't be fussing in the yard; let alone at the sandbox. KC left Caylee there until sometime before the weekend. I think she definitely moved Caylee before the week-end as she would have been afraid to leave her there with her parents being home all day Saturday/Sunday. If I've understood the forensics correctly, the body was in the trunk in its 2.6 day of decomposition. That would mean that KC placed Caylee there sometime between June 18 and 19th.

MOO

ETA - I also do not believe that KC EVER buried Caylee in the yard. No way. I can't imagine her digging a grave under any circumstances. The shovel was used for something else. Maybe to pry up a paver? To move or shift something but definitely not for digging!

Pinkpather, I think that you are right. No, she never buried her in the yard. She borrowed the shovel and was planning that. But, it was to much work. I think that she put her in a container or plastic trash bags until her final disposal.

I don't know why, but I kind of believe that GA did see them the morning of the 16th. I don't think that he's been truthful about the circumstances (just like "any other day") but I do think he saw them. Based on this belief and the pings for June 16th, I think that Caylee was killed between 2 - 4 pm on June 16th. KC then took her to the yard...placed her first, beside the pool and then moved her into the more hidden corner beside the playhouse so that she could remove the lid of the sandbox. I think she placed her in the sandbox, and put the lid back on. The 16th was a Monday. Her parents were working. CA has stated that the sandbox was not used all that often as it was messy. The weather was rainy and she knew that her parents wouldn't be fussing in the yard; let alone at the sandbox. KC left Caylee there until sometime before the weekend. I think she definitely moved Caylee before the week-end as she would have been afraid to leave her there with her parents being home all day Saturday/Sunday. If I've understood the forensics correctly, the body was in the trunk in its 2.6 day of decomposition. That would mean that KC placed Caylee there sometime between June 18 and 19th.

MOO

ETA - I also do not believe that KC EVER buried Caylee in the yard. No way. I can't imagine her digging a grave under any circumstances. The shovel was used for something else. Maybe to pry up a paver? To move or shift something but definitely not for digging!

This is possible too and would fit in the timeline if the shovel was borrowed on the 19th, not the 18th. That would explain the dirt in the trunk also.

she probably gave the shovel a good scrubbing prior to returning it to the neighbor...how many of us would return a dirty shovel, tool etc to a neighbor?Not me.

I think Casey had been drugging Caylee for a while. She would use the Chloroform to make the baby sleep while she went out, IF there is no Nanny WHO had the baby when Grandama didnt? If you look at some of the pictures of Caylee, She had HUGE black bags under her eyes! I think that Casey left the baby in the car overnight and she died. Casey kept her body in the trunk for days, She didnt know what to do with her. Where was her car when she said her dad was working on it? She had both Amy and Tonys cars at one point. LE should check BOTH of there cars, I bet the baby was in one of them at one point! God only knows where she hid the body, Its clear to me that she is NOT worried about it being found!
Then I also think the body was in the trunk when it was towed. The parents found the body when they got the car home and helped hide it!
Something else that was brought to my att, Casey had to have a C section cause she has Herpes. There is a treatment for herpes... Asprin and Chloroform!! That could be her excuse for the Chloroform!

[else that was brought to my att, Casey had to have a C section cause she has Herpes. There is a treatment for herpes... Asprin and Chloroform!! That could be her excuse for the Chloroform![/QUOTE]

Bold mine. First, how would anyone have that information? Second, does it have any bearing on what happened to Caylee? Last, is the aspirin/chloroform a joke?

i read that GA last seem Caylee when he was watching a cooking show before he left for. it was in his inview with LE

OK, this came to me this morning, it is not fully formed, and I would greatly appreciate input as far as "this can't be right because.......", I think I am on the right track but I want it to be CORRECT so we can find Caylee.

6/15 - Fight over KC stealing (I believe to finance trip to PR w/AH)
6/16 - GA sees KC and Caylee at 12:30.
KC calls GA at 3:03 to verify coast is clear to turn tricks?, surf internet? whatever..... Does a little sniff of chloroform (which she has for her perfect girfriend routine with AL or side job of turning tricks?) because she is so bummed about the fight the night before or in the commission of turning her trick. Caylee gets the rag while mommy is passed out, overdoses. KC wakes up, finds her, freaks. Maybe dunks her in the pool to attempt to revive her (although there were no cadaver hits on the pool, right?). Flurry of phone calls, all to CA, cause of course, Mom will fix it, she fixes everything. Only mom doesn't answer. And after enough time, she knows there is no fixing the "problem". So, tries putting her in the playhouse, no go since there is no floor, off to the sandbox, no, that doesn't work either, so she stashes her in the trunk of the car, per the forensic reports, because time is running out at this point. Someone should be home soon, it has to be going on 5:00.
6/17 - First report of backing into garage. Considers putting her in the
back yard but can't bring herself to do so or reconsiders logic of doing so.
6/18 - "I'll worry about that tomorrow"
6/19 - BB sees her backed into garage, borrows shovel. Has to do something, cause the smell is starting to be a problem. Realizes she can't use shovel because of evidence, worries smell might be a problem in the back yard, so decides to put her in a plastic bag and probably something else, or maybe placed her in spare tire well? Thus the 2.6 days on the reports, only one hour with clean shovel.
6/20 - drives around, trying to figure out what to do. Runs out of gas,
back to garage for 3rd time for gas cans.
6/21 to 6/23?- KC disposes of Caylee, I believe on Boggy Creek Road. Two
witnesses see this. Attempts to clean trunk with gas and chloroform.
6/24 - GA tries to retrieve his "chucks", KC freaks because she doesn't want
him to smell/see her trunk. Could Caylee have been in the spare tire well when GA retrieved his gas cans?
6/27 - abandons car at AMSCOT with her purse on the seat and key in
ignition with intent of car and evidence being stolen.

Please add, take away, based on your known facts. Thanks!

Originally Posted by kiki the parrot
Re new theory we are hearing that following big blow up on June 15 KC tried to sedate Caylee and put her in trunk in order to stay overnight w TL (who it's also alleged told her only if she came w/out Caylee)... why then would GA insist that he saw both of them before leaving for work the next day on June 16?? I believe GA did see them both--and still believe they both returned to the house alive and well just prior to the flurry of calls KC made on June 16. Any ideas? JMO

Krimekat: "wrong Tony . . . but understandable . . . it was Tony R, not TonE (Tony L) stating he wanted to see Casey without Caylee..."

Ok tx but even if that's the case, the question still is are they suggesting GA perjured himself, or is in on cover-up?

I find it hard to believe that if GA saw Caylee, on June 16th, why was Caylee not up around the house, why was she not feed breakfast or lunch before leaving. Just don't believe this.

That is such a Great Point! I listened to the bond hearing again this morning and Cindy says that she heard Caylee and Casey that morning in the bedroom, but did not see them. (because in the same sentence she said that she did not want to wake them up) But, are they saying that a 2, almost 3 year old did not come out of that bedroom to eat or anything until 12:49? Then were on their way out the door, still not even feeding Caylee. Hmm, So much in this case just doesn't make sense. :waitasec:

That is such a Great Point! I listened to the bond hearing again this morning and Cindy says that she heard Caylee and Casey that morning in the bedroom, but did not see them. (because in the same sentence she said that she did not want to wake them up) But, are they saying that a 2, almost 3 year old did not come out of that bedroom to eat or anything until 12:49? Then were on their way out the door, still not even feeding Caylee. Hmm, So much in this case just doesn't make sense. :waitasec:

I'm just guessing here, and I don't even believe GA saw them on the 16th, but....this story could make sense if Cindy left for work at 7:30am or so, and GA slept in late because he works a 3-11 shift, so maybe he didn't even get up until around noon. And Casey/Caylee had been up having breakfast, getting dressed, etc before he was even awake. Then he saw them come out, ready to go to "work". Just speculation on how this story could make sense.

I can not even begin to speculate about what happened to Caylee. There are so many lies and half-truths told by KC, GA, CA and even Lee that it is impossible to know where the lies end and the truths begin.

If KC was a good mother, then why were the A' threatening to take her from KC by proving her an unfit mother? If KC were to go to jail for grand theft auto, fraudulent CC use, forging checks, would this have been enough to terminate her parental rights?

Did LE obtain CA's therapist's notes or did they interview her/him? The therapist could she a lot of light on what was going on in the A house before Caylee disappeared.

I can not even begin to speculate about what happened to Caylee. There are so many lies and half-truths told by KC, GA, CA and even Lee that it is impossible to know where the lies end and the truths begin.

If KC was a good mother, then why were the A' threatening to take her from KC by proving her an unfit mother? If KC were to go to jail for grand theft auto, fraudulent CC use, forging checks, would this have been enough to terminate her parental rights?

Did LE obtain CA's therapist's notes or did they interview her/him? The therapist could she a lot of light on what was going on in the A house before Caylee disappeared.

They can't interview the therapist, without a signed release from CA.

And I'm still believing that Casey was a "daytime call girl".

I don't. I think she would have had more disposable income, Looks like the only money she was spending was what she stole.

I've been desperately searching for that bond hearing video and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link? TIA. :)

Did you look up in sticky forum?

I tried but could not find it. I am new at this... but I went under the sticky for video and transcripts and didn't see it. I did a search in there and did a general search for bond-hearing-casey-video and other various combos. What am doing wrong? I'm confused. Thanks!

I tried but could not find it. I am new at this... but I went under the sticky for video and transcripts and didn't see it. I did a search in there and did a general search for bond-hearing-casey-video and other various combos. What am doing wrong? I'm confused. Thanks!
I searched in the official doc thread with the key word bond
Cindy's Testimony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

George's Testimony

Lee's Testimony

I searched in the official doc thread with the key word bond
Cindy's Testimony

George's Testimony

Lee's Testimony

You Rock!! Thanks so much. How did you find those? Were they in the video and transcript sticky? (Ah- I see you answered.) I wish all the videos links were separate or had their own space- but I do appreciate the magnitude of that task and ALL the hard work that's gone into the organization so far!!!

I remember a thread for searching advice on here...but my searching skills were such that I couldn't find that either! :crazy: I need forum remedial school!! Thanks for helping. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77