Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really didn't manage to be as concise as I was hoping to be. This is just one of those things that has been slowly formulating as time has gone on. I don't believe that she had any visible trauma (head wound from a fall, stab wound, etc) and I don't believe they would have found any internal injuries resulting from a physical altercation. There would be too much mess to clean up. It had to be done neatly, in a way where blame could be laid directly on the victim. She did it to herself, so it's her fault the kids are sad and don't have a mum. The person I think is responsible appears cold and calculating. I believe that he has a high opinion of himself and would never have imagined that the people who he imagined thought so highly of him would ever think to point their finger at him.

Tho I don't know her, circumtances, etc. I would never in a milliion years think she commited suicide!! While it's hard for me to "imagine" a man taking his baby's mom, I feel in my heart that is what happened as sad as it is...happens in the USA frequently.....

Some people are just "crazy...and do things that we would NEVER think of...think he is that kind of man... He reminds me of Scott Peterson, who know sits on death row in CA..

Well I was convinced it once was??? How silly I feel as my daughter actually attended that school...I really thought I had read that in the many readings we were given during her time there.....Odd?

Whilst we as adults may feel being in Ipswich is better for the girls....I wonder wot the girls would prefer - I still feel they may find it easier to be a little away from the area...(having had a father die when I was young...you just get sick of being labelled a little odd/different cos not many others have parents that are dead when your young)

I think the plan was the girls go to Ipswich Girls Grammar as their mother went there and it would be a very positive experience for them to be at their late mothers school - a way of connecting to her memory and the school itself would really take the girls under their wing. also i believe it was always Allisons dream that they would go there. In view of the circumstances, if the location is a problem, but I'm sure they will work it out.

As much as it horrifies me that I'm typing this.... BUT yes I agree that he certainly does look more attractive with the facial hair and his nice shirts. Much better than the soft, sooky, whiney guy in the yellow jacket! He honestly looks like a totally different man!

And he'll look different again when he's styling in some monotone prison greens...

If in fact, what we read earlier about the door knock in BC Snrs street occurred yesterday.....maybe it is possible that the parents are involved as most of us have speculated?

Why else would they be asking those questions?

I think we are closer to an arrest......Lets hope it is this week!

I know if feels like it is taking forever for an arrest but these things take time.

The more evidence that is gathered now the better the outcome will be at trial.

Also once an arrest is made it is harder to get information from people as they tend to clam up as they think that the arrest is the end of it when it is really only the start.

Although one can be down and jaded with life, yet not be clinically depressed. We all have stages of feeling down, especially when tired and running round after kids (let alone having a cheating husband etc). Being borne down by life doesn't necessarily mean clinically depressed in my view.

I agree. That was exactly my point when I wrote the post about depression, and how there's a difference between being depressed and just very sad. When I wrote that the description {borne down}could fit, I only meant fit in with what her sister was saying at the funeral, not that she was depressed. Sorry for the confusion.

Allison was found under a bridge

either

1) she jumped due to depression (long walk, c'est ne pas)

2) she was thrown over (cars/people on bridge risking visibility)

3) Laid upstream and current delivered her down

4) Rolled down from hidden site due to big water running downhill

Your vote?

So I've come up with a theory. Lets say someone decided to kill Allison, but wanted to make it look like suicide. This could explain why she was left out in the open, rather than someone attempting to conceal her. You can't pretend it's suicide if she was covered in a blanket or put in a shallow grave.

I think it was around the day Allison's body was found that I started thinking/wondering whether there was some attempt to make it appear as though she'd suicided & I think it is still a possibility even though I thought,after seeing photos of that bridge, that she'd been pushed.

Maybe in time we'll find out...but I think whoever did this to Allison never thought her body would turn up under that bridge. From what a local said yesterday, those creeks go roaring through after heavy deluges.

I've said it before on here, whoever killed her, be that GBC (I still think he did) or anyone else...you can bet your cotton socks he's hating the canoeist, the police &...the blessed rain which brought Allison back to her parents & friends.

Allison was found under a bridge

either

1) she jumped due to depression (long walk, c'est ne pas)

2) she was thrown over (cars/people on bridge risking visibility)

3) Laid upstream and current delivered her down

4) Rolled down from hidden site due to big water running downhill

Your vote?
I'll lock in either 3) or 4) thanks

I thought he went to Girls school Thursday morning for Cross Country??

An innocent man IMO would wait at Command Post day after day waiting for his wife and Mother of his children to be found...An innocent man wouldn't find seeing his Lawyer and Going to Work more important??

Just Saying!

All My Opinion!

Hi Coolcat
Yes he went to the cross country on Thursday morn, she was reported missing on Friday morning. :)

My vote is 3, no doubt. Have a realy horrible creepy feeling that "he" reads this website...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.