Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

i really think i am going to be sick...

really?

i for one WILL be sick if this is allowed to happen...which i doubt...but why is it even an idea???

***triple thud***

I was hoping, by the thread title, the anthony's had pi$$ed of LE and they were "pushing" for a jailhouse reunion that way. I am sickened by the real meaning, but not a bit surprised. Raise your hand if you hate the anthony's.

Just when I think it can't get any more bizarre, they whip out the key and lower the bar AGAIN :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am getting to the point where I think that even most of the public would better memorialize Caylee by sitting in their front yards in the night, holding a lit candle and praying to the stars above, than to even go to a memorial planned by the Anthony's. All this time, I have said that I would go if I could..now, even if I could, I wouldn't.
You don't memorialize a child in a jail..most humans wouldn't even think of doing something like that..Where are these people from?

This is disgusting!! GA tries to commit suicide because he can not face what KC did, CA is wanting to start new life, what a mess. Caylee deserves better than a jailhouse funeral, I'm beginning to think the whole family is screwy.

It is just so HARD to follow RULES!

I think that GA has always believed that if he could just talk to KC alone, she would tell him everything. JB does not want to take that chance because his job is to keep KC from incriminating herself onto death row.

KC can watch the memorial on tv along with everyone else. How many prisoners have missed funerals of loved ones? This is the price you pay for getting yourself stuck in the pokey. Does no one in that family understand consequences?

I feel for the A's in that they can never have any physical contact with KC again. I know their arms ache for their daughter/sister and their granddaughter/niece. Their pain is the result of KC's actions and no one can help them out of this.

Will anyone here send condolences to the family? A sympathy card? A prayer card? I think I just might do so. After all, if I have been following their every move and disecting every word, the least I can do is show to myself that no matter what I think of their daughter, I do care about Caylee and sympathize with them in her death.

I have to say that if this is true, I am now BEYOND disgusted with this f'd up family. How revolting. Why on earth would they want to do this in what would obviously become a PUBLIC forum. They know that they are filmed when they visit KC and have stayed away from this since she was jailed (for Murder 1) and now they want to hold a "private" family Jail Service. GA supposedly just tried to kill himself, LA is in Tampa supposedly figuring out car parks to support the family...So what MENSA family member came up with this cocka-mammy idea? Does CA/Will CA ever understand the harm that she has done her daughter and the public's perception of KC with all of her stoopid antics? Will this ever stop?

MOO

You know they should have went to the jail when they found out it was klee's body but they didnt go then so why now??

This has got to be a joke!

I bet this was a decision made by CA. This woman is crazy. The only thing that I can think of for them wanting a "memorial service" in the jailhouse is to try another tactic to try and break KC down. Maybe they think that this "memorial" would touch KC in way that would make her want to tell the truth, FINALLY. I just don't know. I am stunned!

Raise your hand if you hate the anthony's.

Horshack.jpg

Actually, hate is a strong word. But they do make me sick.

You know they should have went to the jail when they found out it was klee's body but they didnt go then so why know??

They probably want to have it recorded, so they can then show the jury that Casey "cried" (aka: poked at her eyes with her thumbs) during the jailhouse funeral, therefore that means she LOVED Caylee and could never have been the one to kill her. That is what I think is behind Cind....uhhh, the attorney's request to do this.

Sorry to be so blunt, but this latest stunt only serves to remind me that while the Anthonys' behaviors have many times been beyond bizzarre, it is those that continue to be fooled by them that I find outrageous! :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back