Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
This thread is to discuss Crystal, stay on topic!

Please continue here, and keep in mind a few things that are OFF LIMITS!
  • posting of random MySpace pages
  • posting Rumors/Hearsay
  • bashing or name calling of case 'players'

Thank you!! The rumours, mocking and name calling in posts or siggies is not neccessary imo.

Just bumping up this thread to honor Haleigh and her mommy on this sad four month mark....God Bless Haleigh...

hchaleighcrystaljunior.jpg

Posting this for the 4 month mark! May HaLeigh be found soon! We are thinking of you Crystal and praying HaLeigh will be home soon. We will not give up!:blowkiss:

My heart just breaks looking at that picture of Crystal with her children. They should be together today. What a precious picture. None of us are going to forget little HaLeighbug! She needs to come home.

Indiana, mahalo for posting that adorable picture!:blowkiss:

Lil Haleigh needs to be found and reunited with her family! I Pray for her return everyday, I Pray that the perp/perps who have taken this child will be punished to the fulliest extent of the law!

This is just so sad. I have prayed that Haleigh would of been found by now and nothing. I watched a bit of JVM last night and thought I heard KP state that Crystal and Ron are trying to communicate via lawyer for the sake of Jr. and that the DFS investigation is still ongoing. I pray Crystal's health improves and pray that Haleigh is found. This must be the most tormenting, helpless, heart breaking feeling for a mother...to lose a child.

It's a relief to hear that they are trying to communicate for RJ's sake. Poor little kiddo needs all the peace and love surrounding him that he can get.

hccrystalhaleigh.jpg

I found this picture yesterday and you can see how much they love each other. Also, look at the eyes...almost identical! She's definitely looks like her mama!!

Hurry home HaLeighbug!

hccrystalhaleigh.jpg

I found this picture yesterday and you can see how much they love each other. Also, look at the eyes...almost identical! She's definitely looks like her mama!!

Hurry home HaLeighbug!

Look at those eyelashes and those curls - what a doll baby ! :blowkiss: HaLeighbug ! Stay strong, HaLeighbug's Mama !

I find myself crying whenever I see the kids with either parent,the whole thing is so sad and if it's so sad for us,I couldn't imagine being the parents.She's so beautiful,all the children are and it's sad for all of them.I pray she's found soon,what a wonderful day for everyone.

I wish there was something more we could do to stop this from happening to any more children and their mothers and fathers.

hchaleighcrystaljunior.jpg

Posting this for the 4 month mark! May HaLeigh be found soon! We are thinking of you Crystal and praying HaLeigh will be home soon. We will not give up!:blowkiss:

Thanks Indiana. Beautiful pic. Makes me sad that her arms are onlyy half full with HaLeigh gone.

My understanding is that we have no proof of Ron or Misty using drugs, but we do have proof Crystal admitted to using drugs and it was while she was pregnant.

I believe Crystal honestly said her piece. IMHO--Ron looked WASTED in interviews...the GR sticks out..I believe Ron has multiple drug charges....I could be wrong:rolleyes:

They're like two peas in a pod!! Haleigh is just a precious little doll... This four-month marker today makes me so sad and I know Crystal is hurting so much... she needs to have her little girl back home!! Don't give up, Crystal!! Keep that hope alive... we are praying every day!

hccrystalhaleigh.jpg

Hurry home HaLeighbug!

That picture is so adorable...what a set of happy beautiful faces!

We should probably note clearly that all we know as FACT is that she admitted to having used drugs AT ONE TIME. The often repeated statement that it was while she was pregnant belongs on the rumor thread at best. Her statement was that she had used them about a year ago. That could mean a wide ranging period of time---from 9 or 10 months to 18 months or more. Since no exact date was stated, it is purely unfounded speculation as to whether she was pregnant at the time.

Just saw this in the news... if it should go somewhere else, mods please move..

Crystal is closing the Haleigh Bug Help Center and will open one in her yard at home.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19701897/detail.html

I think that is a wise and responsible decision. The money being spent for rent and utilities could be used more effectively for other aspects of keeping Haleigh's name in the news. Less driving back and forth means money saved on gas and more TIME available to communicate with anyone who has information to provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer