TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I figured out the confusion (sorry!). There are two different video's we are talking about here.

This one had mom and dad standing next to each other (thanks straykat and belimom) :)

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26345660/detail.html

This one has mom and boyfriend sitting on the couch together. It also has dad standing with the black coat--not wanting to go on camera.

http://www.ktxs.com/video/26358113/index.html

Here's dad (one on the L) and bf (two on the R): (ETA: I did screenshots of moving video so the dad's pic isn't the best... just a split-second shot when he was looking to the side, also the 2nd pic of the BF came from elepher previously on this thread)

(ETA: I've moved the pictures to flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57834930@N03/?saved=1

I don't feel comfortable having them on the forum since they're not suspects in this case)

Can someone fill me in regarding czgtz, as I am too tired to go back and search through the last thread. Is this a family member or just a regular ws'er with an inside connection to the family? It seems like I also read that another poster on here (I think she mentioned earlier that she was the wife of a police chief in a nearby city) had some contact with the family as well too--but now I can't remember who that was either. Sorry--for all the questions--I am coming in a little late in this one, but thank you all for your help.

Cz- friend of billie's, found ws for hailey
Redcat also local to cc
Tgirecovered - Abilene, dh is pc in Abilene - puts up with her wsing:rocker:

One thing that does bother me is that mom expected that the BF was there at lunch and saw Hailey, that is why she made the mix up with her intial time of 1:00pm last seen, so this is apparently the norm for him.
Mom is suprised to hear that he did not come home for lunch and instead comes over at 3:00 pm (not really the norm moo) and thus the new last time seen is established of 3:15pm.

I am going back to the first thread and bring over some info posts from czgzt among others ....brb

Oh and the other thing that is bothering the heck out of me is big brother was no where around that day either Dec 27, 2010 to verify any of this timeline info... Why was BF home early and or not there for lunch.....(something like that)

mystic

Can someone fill me in regarding czgtz, as I am too tired to go back and search through the last thread. Is this a family member or just a regular ws'er with an inside connection to the family? It seems like I also read that another poster on here (I think she mentioned earlier that she was the wife of a police chief in a nearby city) had some contact with the family as well too--but now I can't remember who that was either. Sorry--for all the questions--I am coming in a little late in this one, but thank you all for your help.

czgtz is moms best friend (verified) another poster is the wife of a police chief in a near by town. Respectfully just a mom from here on out! im too tired to remember her WS name(appoligies)
good night all! May I awake to Hailey being home safe and sound!

I have to say - the picture that I grabbed from Elepher looks like a completely different person (the 2nd pic of the bf). Does it look like the same man to yall?

Here's elepher's original post with the 2nd pic:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5964108&postcount=128"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2[/ame]

Ok, I want to go through some of the scenarios to just see where we are. So right now it looks like we have a few different ones:

1. Hailey lied to mom's BF about where she was going (I did this as a teen too and when I did it-it always involved a boy!) This is referring to the friend saying she didn't have plans for Hailey to spend the night or come over

Or:

2. BF lied about Hailey telling him she was going somewhere or where she was going

Or:

3. Friend lied about Hailey being over there or plans to come over there (would she still be covering for her friend--now that it appears she may be in danger or something bad happened? I wouldn't have as a kid, but you never know when kids are scared what they'll do).

Or:

3. Dad and/or Step-mom lying about Hailey being over at their house (if she made it there and didn't make it to the next stop)

Or:

4. Hailey did make it to dad/step-mom's and they "don't remember," then attempted to make it to the friends house (with her own plans to ask to stay over, but without the friends knowledge that she was coming) and never made it. This seems like the most unlikely theory to me.

What else??? Any others to consider that I haven't thought about?

i really do think everyone needs to bow their heads and ask for this childs safe return.

Oh and do we know what time Mom goes to work and what time she gets home ? I think that is very important, I would also like to know whe SA (bf) goes to and from work too...

Crime Junkie, you pretty much said what I said earlier...seems like someone must be fibbing here about the sleepover...but who? And why? I know kids are casual but at 3pm do they just walk off deciding to sleep over at a friend's house without taking anything or letting the friend know? Not to mention, do kids even think ahead that far, as bedtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa