2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one else notice that the only few times Casey has cried was when there was talk about the areas where dogs hit or evidence found, and the evidence has not even been talked about yet... it is like she is recalling subconsciously..... all moo

After this morning's proceedings, I think the DT knows that they are in deep doo-doo thanks to their client. Both of her parents have stopped supporting their daughter in her ring of lies which Casey obviously expected them to do. Casey's last hope was that Cindy would choose her over George, and that is no going to happen. Maybe the DT will advise her to quit this charade and plea. jmo

I'd say their client is in deep doo doo. She's the one facing the needle. After this little tactic I don't doubt that's exactly what she'll get.

GA/CA walked into court holding hands yesterday.

They were in the hall walking during a break today and GA had his arm around her. She is not going along with the 'penis defense'.

IMO

After this morning's proceedings, I think the DT knows that they are in deep doo-doo thanks to their client. Both of her parents have stopped supporting their daughter in her ring of lies which Casey obviously expected them to do. Casey's last hope was that Cindy would choose her over George, and that is no going to happen. Maybe the DT will advise her to quit this charade and plea. jmo
I wondered how Casey could even think that her mother would go along with the DT's theories. Why do I get the feeling that her "Team" hasn't been forthcoming?

I am thinking that it's time to discuss a plea.
It's obvious today that Cindy is not willing to go along with the defense theory to save Casey's life.
And although I do believe that the entire family will plead for Casey to spend the rest of her life in prison, I don't think the Defense is ready to take the chance with the jury.
Cindy, George and Lee will do the right things here.
The testimony that may come out about the time she was out of jail, in her home, prancing around in the "find Caylee" tshirts are going to be really, really, bad for the defense.

Either Casey will take the plea, or she will try her damnedest to be the largest victim on the place of the earth, on the stand, where Jeff Ashton will chew her up and spit her out for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

LDB is laying down an absolute cracker of a case - I think the defense are screwed now, they can't back off from the drowning theory and I believe the state can and will be able to show that it has no basis in reality. Cindy didn't leave the ladder up, Caylee didn't put the ladder there and Baez specifically intimated it was Cindy's fault.

Baez, you like your client are done. You'd better be praying on hands and knees the state offers your client a plea deal.

I wish I could give every member of the jury a hug and thank them for going through all this. It just occurred to me how long they really are going to have to be away from their families and loved ones. This has only been week one and it seems like a lifetime has passed. In addition to being away from home they also have to have their minds filled with this awful crime and all the evidence. It is certainly going to be hard and I appreciate what they are doing and hope they can see passed the defense's lies. God bless them and God bless Caylee Marie.

I thought that they simply could not bring up her convictions for the check fraud?? Wait until Casey admits that she stole in order to help her locate Caylee. The Myspace will come in... eventually.

Who is the Jenna Prentice that called and texted Casey all the time? Anyone know?

Casey during "stretch break."
caseyatbreak-1.jpg

During Cindy's testimony about the children's party at Universal.
catestimony1.jpg

Just before first sidebar re Cindy's MySpace page:
cindysmyspace.jpg

During second sidebar about Cindy's MySpace page.
cindysidebar2.png

Split second after jury left the courtroom for the day.
justafterjuryleft.png

Originally posted by: Whisperer
Well cindy is making a good case for Dysfunctional Family. JB must be delighted. How is LDB going to get out of this mess?

---------------
How is Cindy repeating Casey's lies making a mess for LDB to get out of?
If I were JB, I wouldn't be delighted at all. I'd be crawling under the Defense table.

There was a last minute (doorknob disclosure?) from HHBP where he said he would review the GJ document .... anyone else hear that?
He did. Yesterday I think, the defense requested a copy of GA's GJ testimony again so then can impeach him. BP is reading it before he rules (denies) their request for the tenth time. :)

I asked this on the trial thread and then lost where I asked . . .sorry .... please tell me what everyone thinks about the fight the night of 15th of June . . .skipped over not discussed this morning ...does anyone think that will be brought up??

:tyou: wenwe

I don't think they have to, so many other things show how jealous Casey was, how she gave her mom the run around while George and Cindy cared for both Casey and Caylee.

:winko: We know it was way more dysfunctional than LDB is allowing Cindy to answer but doing that only gets Cindy and George all riled up. LDB is brilliant because she is showing what is important: no matter how messed up George and Cindy are as parents that is not important to who killed Caylee, what is important to get across is that, Casey is a sociopath.

JMHO :)

But all we know about the choking came via Lee via Casey. Could be yet another lie. I think SA does not want to address it unless it is trotted out by JB and then you are right, they will need to. Why do his lying for him KWIM?
Mark Fuhrman said that CA told him there was a fight on the 15th but she later denied saying that.

I don't think the SA with all they have is willing to plea. I think they want to go all the way to the DP.

Although I hate that this trial is going on at the expense of the tax payers of Florida, I truly hope and pray that the State takes this all the way to death row. I'll be truly dissapointed if they give in to a plea.

I wondered how Casey could even think that her mother would go along with the DT's theories. Why do I get the feeling that her "Team" hasn't been forthcoming?

How difficult is it to be forthcoming with a sociopath?

Wth, did Mason go along with that stupid theory anyway? That I can't get my head around.

If kc took that teddy bear away from cindy, she is ..em...diabolical..

......................I know I'm preaching to the choir.

I believe that it will not be allowed in because of the statements in it about her stealing money..
altho we would love all of this to come in.. there are things that wont..
Its not the judge taking one side over the other.. He is following the law and making sure to keep the appeal posibitities to a min.\
MOO
I think the stealing will come in and then perhaps the MySpace posting will be allowed (?). The jury has to be wondering after viewing all those videos yesterday how Casey was making all those purchases when she didn't have a paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361