ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we could get together with this Judge's clerk to take a few sides bets about whether or not she will burst out laughing when she sees the getup OCA has on to do this depo.

On the other hand - maybe the judge will be offended that she is wearing a disguise...

Who wants to source out her clerk so we can offer her a few side bets....

the best thing about this whole ugly mess is john morgan. I loves him :D

Oh, I can NOT wait to see him cross examine her.......:great: He hates her as much, if not more, than us......... Oh happy day~ There is no way he will settle out of court. No way......:woohoo:

I wonder if we could get together with this Judge's clerk to take a few sides bets about whether or not she will burst out laughing when she sees the getup OCA has on to do this depo.

On the other hand - maybe the judge will be offended that she is wearing a disguise...

Who wants to source out her clerk so we can offer her a few side bets....

I'd bet you a paycheck there will be a lot of head shaking and eye rolling......:twocents:

what i don't get is the more money casey's get the more zg gets.it like morgan do not what casey to get any money that make no sense:twocents:

what i don't get is the more money casey's get the more zg gets.it like morgan do not what casey to get any money that make no sense:twocents:

Honestly, just my humble opionion? He's already made more fame and thus money than he'd ever get out of the ZG case. I think it's personal, he watched a child murderer walk free, spit in the face of justice, and he wants a shot at her....:twocents:

dont get your hopes up, my darling ones. from what I have gathered, this judge is pro OCA all the way. for ZG I pray this jury wont be.

Yes, I wasn't getting the warm fuzzies listening to her...worries me a bit...

morgan & morgan do not care about that, they care about OCA getting special treatment FOR THE PURPOSE of hiding out to sell to the highest bidder.

they want their case, which has been on the docket for years, sorted NOW. not ten years from now when enough people forget OCA to let her make some cash from an interview.

mind you with all the other judgements against her ZG is a ways down the list.

I expect in the long run OCA will be paying 20 bucks a month for the rest of her life to pay off all these debts.

"within" 10 days, I really don't think it will take ten days, I mean really???:waitasec:

I thought she said that's the guideline she has for making decisions on these kinds of motions. Not that she was actually going to take 10 days ....arghh!

No wonder the court systems are bogged down with the nonsense we've seen going on in just this one case....

Yes, I wasn't getting the warm fuzzies listening to her...worries me a bit...

I was not impressed in the LEAST by this secret depo crap. I can see ordering that morgan&morgan dont stream the depo live, okay. but to pull this secret location letting her wear a disguise, do it on video....puhhLEASE.

having morgan meet her & attorney in an undisclosed location convenient to both and not stream would have been reasonable. this just is silly and dramatic.

Honestly, just my humble opionion? He's already made more fame and thus money than he'd ever get out of the ZG case. I think it's personal, he watched a child murderer walk free, spit in the face of justice, and he wants a shot at her....:twocents:

Oh and here I thought it was all about how much he admires OCA's parents....:innocent:

I just love that he called out JB and Babs! I :giggle: everytime I think about it.

Eh, Morgan made a good point-- it's about money, and they're the ones courting the media deals, not him. KC should have the same treatment as anyone else, and so should ZF. I hope she rules fairly.

Bolding by me...

Have any of our lawyers on board said what they think the judge is likely to do? I know I really want the judge to release the depo, but that doesn't have much legal standing, lol.:crazy:

M and M should say that if they're worrying about inflaming the public they better not keep asking for special treatment.

M and M should say that if they're worrying about inflaming the public they better not keep asking for special treatment.

Did you hear Morgan tell the judge that OCA is not only in an undisclosed location but she is wearing a disguise including very large sunglasses?

I just love that he called out JB and Babs! I :giggle: everytime I think about it.

I almost wish I'd watched it now. :floorlaugh: I really looove john morgan. I havent watched anything since that trainwreck of a jury acquitted her except the probation lady press con that referred to ICA as OCA and I watched the presser for yuri and them too.

If she takes ten days to make a decision won't that coincide with the release of the jury names?

I, too, think the judge might be a little annoyed that KC was permitted to wear glasses and a ball cap during the deposition. It shows disrespect to the court procedure she was attending (pretty much like chewing gum through it). And after all that KC did not anwswer the questions, her attorney did.

Did KC's counsel say they have no objection to releasing the transcript, just the video?? jmo

Did you hear Morgan tell the judge that OCA is not only in an undisclosed location but she is wearing a disguise including very large sunglasses?
Think they were the Target ones she stole?? Oh wait, does Target carry Dolce & Gabbana?

No! That must have been when my boss walked in. :innocent:

I wouldn't like that if I were the judge.

I'm guessing she's had work done and her lawyer is trying to protect her image as long as possible. That's the only explanation as to why he has no problem with the transcript being released but not the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member