AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm angry. Angry about the "using social media" to get the word out about Isabel. Where? You can only pray via social media, you can't ask questions as to why no one is talking. No one will answer, only speculations or obvious troll rumors. (not WS btw)

I read a rumor yesterday that Sergio & Rebecca were seen in Douglas as the poster insinuated a friend of theirs who both knew RB saw them (S&G together) and they were having a "blast". The poster didn't say when they were seen together but did mean recently since Isabel disappeared. I'll just file that one too.

The only thing I've noticed is JM's court docket updates that I've posted but did notice he or someone is active on his FB recently as his friends count moved up a few notches since I started watching. I'd say he's just laying low or has a friend accepting friends for him on fb...

That's it. Nothing else.

I'm angry. Angry about the "using social media" to get the word out about Isabel. Where? You can only pray via social media, you can't ask questions as to why no one is talking. No one will answer, only speculations or obvious troll rumors. (not WS btw)

I read a rumor yesterday that Sergio & Rebecca were seen in Douglas as the poster insinuated a friend of theirs who both knew RB saw them (S&G together) and they were having a "blast". The poster didn't say when they were seen together but did mean recently since Isabel disappeared. I'll just file that one too.

The only thing I've noticed is JM's court docket updates that I've posted but did notice he or someone is active on his FB recently as his friends count moved up a few notches since I started watching. I'd say he's just laying low or has a friend accepting friends for him on fb...

That's it. Nothing else.

Who is G?

That's it. Nothing else.

Rumors have been going around Tucson since fathers day that he has broken the no-contact order...allegedly he was seen with the boys then.

Just rumour...but there is often a grain of truth...and now that's a couple of different sources.:maddening:

Rumors have been going around Tucson since fathers day that he has broken the no-contact order...allegedly he was seen with the boys then.

Just rumour...but there is often a grain of truth...and now that's a couple of different sources.:maddening:

Visitations (usually supervised, depending on circumstances) can be arranged.

If the order has not been lifted would Social Services be investigating the rumors? I wonder what kind of trouble they would be in? Why would they risk that?

Sergio can have contact with Becky, just not the boys (unless the voluntary agreement had ended, as rumor has it).

I apologize if I missed it, but I didn't see anywhere in Dr. Know?'s post where it said the boys were there in Douglas as well. Sergio and Becky were publicly seen by media together since the voluntary contact agreement was made when they helped to move the volunteer center.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/153820525.html

I havent heard of seen anything. Im sure the police are trying to do all they can, but it sucks when there is no news, no nothing on this. Maybe the no contact order has been lifted, but I would think that would be announced, but who knows. I still see posters all over town, and flyers.

"No contact" means just that...no visits, not even phone calls or a letter.

I wonder if the order has been lifted?

No it doesn't actually mean NO contact at all (ever period type thing) IF parties agree a visitation would be ok. Parties being all those involved, unless he misbehaves. ONCE again - not imo - this was in my life - earlier this year, in America, with CPS and the whole kit and caboodle.

"No contact" means just that...no visits, not even phone calls or a letter.

I wonder if the order has been lifted?

"No contact" isn't forever without huge amounts of legal action.

Voluntary no contact agreements are usually time limited and contingent upon the parent carrying out specific actions (therapy, classes, etc).

My guess would be that SC has carried out the provisions of the order and may be allowed limited or full contact with his children.

If the order has not been lifted would Social Services be investigating the rumors? I wonder what kind of trouble they would be in? Why would they risk that?

With a voluntary agreement, breaking it might not result in any legal consequences at all.

If CPS really thinks SC is a danger to his children, breaking the voluntary agreement would mean CPS would have to go to court, prove SC is a danger to his children and then abide by what the judge rules.

If CPS was bluffing (I'm not saying they were in this case but it's been known to happen), then all they can do is fume if SC decides not to abide by the voluntary agreement.

It is possible that SC and RC got tired of being involved with CPS and got their own lawyer. I don't know if they have or not but am throwing it out there as a possibility.

Until the police have something to announce, (and any changes regarding CPS is not theirs to announce) the public will not hear anything from the TPD. Once in awhile there will be the standard media statement, "we're still working the case and following every investigative lead," but aside from that, until or unless there's an arrest, LE will not say anything. And even if there is an arrest, until the case goes to trial, the public won't know the evidence.

If one is going to follow crime cases, one has to get used to periods of quiet where seemingly nothing is happening, because that's just how criminal investigations work. If the burden is too much and the frustration is causing untold stress, then it's best not to follow cases, because it can sometimes take years to see a case resolved and occasionally a case never gets resolved. Fortunately many cases do get solved, but not in the 42 min it takes on TV.

Until the police have something to announce, (and any changes regarding CPS is not theirs to announce) the public will not hear anything from the TPD. Once in awhile there will be the standard media statement, "we're still working the case and following every investigative lead," but aside from that, until or unless there's an arrest, LE will not say anything. And even if there is an arrest, until the case goes to trial, the public won't know the evidence.

If one is going to follow crime cases, one has to get used to periods of quiet where seemingly nothing is happening, because that's just how criminal investigations work. If the burden is too much and the frustration is causing untold stress, then it's best not to follow cases, because it can sometimes take years to see a case resolved and occasionally a case never gets resolved.

I'm not quite sure who you're talking to here, but I can assure everyone the burden will never be too much for me.

I will never stop caring about these angels nor following their cases.

:what:

With a voluntary agreement, breaking it might not result in any legal consequences at all.

If CPS really thinks SC is a danger to his children, breaking the voluntary agreement would mean CPS would have to go to court, prove SC is a danger to his children and then abide by what the judge rules.

If CPS was bluffing (I'm not saying they were in this case but it's been known to happen), then all they can do is fume if SC decides not to abide by the voluntary agreement.

It is possible that SC and RC got tired of being involved with CPS and got their own lawyer. I don't know if they have or not but am throwing it out there as a possibility.

I'm damn sure I wouldn't agree to a voluntary no-contact order, but then I never had anything to hide. I would go to court in a heartbeat to keep seeing my kids.

There was prior CPS involvement with this family, late last year. Something in the milk aint clean.

:moo:

I'm not quite sure who you're talking to here, but I can assure everyone the burden will never be too much for me.
Obviously then I'm not speaking to you since you've determined the frustration & stress is not too much to take.

I'm making general comments because I see postings that talk at various times about increasing frustration, anger, confusion, sleeplessness, etc, etc. and from following lots of cases I know that it can be hard if the expectation is that a case will be solved right away or that the case will be solved in whatever timeframe a poster thinks it should be solved. These cases can sometimes be marathon, long-hauls, lasting years. One hopes it never turns into that, but it can and does happen.

The thing of it is, SC and RC can hang out everyday and have a good time together, but no contact means he has no contact, at all, with the boys. Actually with cameras on so many people's cellphones, if they see anything suspicious they should directly contact LE. I don't believe rumors so much, unless there's photos to back it up or LE says it in the media. The longer the no contact agreement stays in place, the more I feel it's something very very bad to keep him away this long. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker