NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
reporter saying most intensive search today - working inside, a whole lot outside--
reporter: "new info came that told them to dig."

reporter: LE told them info did NOT come from EB; came from someone they interviewed

So, I wonder who gave them this info. AB?

Speaking of being up to speed, could someone give me a synopsis of today?
I grabbed the pics from SherlockHomey and PunkNluv's pb's, but that is it, I have barely read at all.

Being reported that the new info is that someone told LE to dig outside, and LE said that info did not come from EB, but from someone they interviewed.

God I'm hoping against hope the chipper wasn't used in this case.

But seriously after seeing the pictures of the recovery effort I'm completely convinced LE knows there will be no actual body to recovery.

Now I guess we wait and see if LE believes Z's body was destroyed by some other means. It's possible that a fire might come into play. It is after all what got this case going in the first place.

I'm going to hope and pray that the later option is what happened. I shudder to think about the other option.

PLEASE DO NOT HATE ME GRAPHIC
There was a murderer that fed his victims to pigs.
There was just a news article on TV now about a pitbull and a baby.
Could these evil people of fed their pitbulls................
Where are the dogs?????
awful thoughts........

I have wondered the same thing, but wouldn't dare say it.

Just wanted to say Hi as i have been following this thread for zahra from the beginning,finally plucked up the courage to join, i live in the uk and would like to thank the local people for their pics and live updates and what a strong community ws is,my thoughts and prayers at this time are for Zahra and for the LE and all the people working so hard to bring peace to a little lost soul

Babyboo x

Bouncing off of Noetic's post...does anyone else recall a case where a missing person's case was reclassified as homicide within 3 days without a body recovered? I've racked my brain and cannot think of a single case.

Just wanted to say Hi as i have been following this thread for zahra from the beginning,finally plucked up the courage to join, i live in the uk and would like to thank the local people for their pics and live updates and what a strong community ws is,my thoughts and prayers at this time are for Zahra and for the LE and all the people working so hard to bring peace to a little lost soul

Babyboo x

Welcome to WS, babyboo!

Babyboo x

Welcome babyboo!!!!

Quick post (had to work today!)....brother-in-law has been at the Hickory home today off and on. He actually spoke with the police chief about the prosthetic leg that was found. The police chief did tell him that it truly takes quite sometime to go through all the legal stuff with checking the serial numbers, etc. He told him that it has to go through Australia LE, FBI, SBI.....much paperwork involved. He did say that they HAVE to do this right and want to make sure this evidence has been through every legal hoop it needs to go through, in case it would be used in a trial.
So...I know I cant quote this from news media, etc....but take it for all its worth :)

Bouncing off of Noetic's post...does anyone else recall a case where a missing person's case was reclassified as homicide within 3 days without a body recovered? I've racked my brain and cannot think of a single case.

I've tried to find one, and can't.

I thank you all for the replies to my post I look forward to many more replies throughout the day. I am not sure how all of this would work but I am sure that there are so many of us that there never not be enough people wanting to help. I am going to do some looking up of some things that covers this and I will keep everyone posted and feel free anyone who wants to know anything else message me I will keep up with it and answer as soon as I can. Thank you all again and I look forward to hearing from you and whoever has already messaged me or left a message in the thread. I also am looking for any help it is definitely appreciated. I am not perfect and can always use the help. Please feel free to do so at any time all ideas will be reviewed and hopefully put to good use withing the group. I must say that this entire time I have felt helpless to help and I have been asking for guidance into something else and just sitting here at work tonight I have been blessed with this idea and I know that the people on these threads are blessed and wonderful people so it only made sense to see how it goes. And now I feel like I am actually doing something for her and also something that will help other children in the future.

Thanks again....I am so excited.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

That is why I think LE know what happened after they sifted and searched through the mulch and woodchipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie