Things that Casey has said that have been proven TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee has a birthmark on her shoulder.

"No, She is not in a better place"

When KC said that to the LE, that's when I knew she killed her. No, she's not. Creepy with all of the other reminders. Thanks for the thread as brief as it will be. LOL

That was one of the KC quotes that came to mind...oddly enough, I really felt when listening to that interview, that just for a brief moment...KC was about to spill the beans and tell all...and then the diabolical side to her got back in the drivers seat...and off she went! :rolleyes:

KC said

*in a back wards kind of way* something like that.....
*Im reaching*
*No Im peterfied of my mother*
*all they care about is Caylee*

oh...

I havent seen my daughter in 31 days
if I only wanted to get rid of my daughter I would have given her to my parents

The following tidbit from the Jailhouse videos was this repartee' between Mom/Casey/Lee. They way they were smiling when they were talking
about this reward money was as if they had a huge windfall.....for themselves.
It almost looks like they couldn't contain their pleasure at the money. Even worse,
Casey immediately goes into "spending mode" and thinks the money is for HER!!!

CINDY ANTHONY: Did Lee tell you how much the reward is to find Caylee?

CASEY ANTHONY: No.

CINDY ANTHONY: Can you imagine?

CASEY ANTHONY: I haven`t heard anything of this, so...

CINDY ANTHONY: It`s over -- I think it`s $225,000.

CASEY ANTHONY: Jesus Christ. That`s half my bond.

During the questioning at Universal, I think she said two things that were true: that she had a Universal I.D. at home and that she "used to have an office." To my ear, when she said those two sentences her voice, tone and inflection were entirely different. Higher pitch, more animation, words lilt up at the end of the sentence.

Notice how animated and higher pitched she was when she tells her mother "that happened to me too!" talking about having a flat tire.

Nearly all the rest of the time, Casey's speech is very controlled, lower pitched, very little variation in tone. I think that's when she is lying which is pretty much ALL of the time.

oh...

I havent seen my daughter in 31 days
if I only wanted to get rid of my daughter I would have given her to my parents

Unfortunately that is not the only thing she wanted. She wanted to be rid of her daughter AND be spiteful to her mother. If only.

YES impatientredhead! thats what I was saying :) Im glad you got it....

KC *we have a video of her reading that book*

A lot of people are hurting right now...

I know my mom would never forgive me...

During the questioning at Universal, I think she said two things that were true: that she had a Universal I.D. at home and that she "used to have an office." To my ear, when she said those two sentences her voice, tone and inflection were entirely different. Higher pitch, more animation, words lilt up at the end of the sentence.

Notice how animated and higher pitched she was when she tells her mother "that happened to me too!" talking about having a flat tire.

Nearly all the rest of the time, Casey's speech is very controlled, lower pitched, very little variation in tone. I think that's when she is lying which is pretty much ALL of the time.

I think you have figured her out. I got the part about the flat tire because I remembered from the text it actually happened, but then I went back and listen to her first interrogation and you are right. She sounds the same way when making only those two statements.

I believe her first statement is true, not sure on that second one. . . .

Did anyone else notice during her interview when they were asking her questions about the park, she said:

KC - "But she (Caylee) liked Jay Blanchard Park"

Q - Yeah that's a big trail

KC - "She loved that. Oh yea."

Notice past tense in bold. Would you say that. . . .or would you say she likes - present tense.

Respectfully snipped & resnipped!

You beat me to the punch on this one! I was most definately going to mention that she spoke of Caylee in past tense during that interview. Then she seemed to catch herself & started talking present tense. We now know that the past tense is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. (BTW and totally off-topic, I took my kids to that park Monday & there was a guy there who looked so much like LA that I couldn't stop peeking at him as discreetly as possible. Couldn't have been him though . . . he looked like such a happy person. Couldn't have been him.)

Another truth, and I can't quote it directly is when she states that she had spent the last month going to clubs & restaurants (supposedly Zanni hangouts??). Did she try to mask her month of partying with an excuse because she knew that too many people had seen her?

In one of the pre-Puerto Rico planning text messages, she wrote something along the lines of, "I go through money really fast."

I agree that her voice and inflections are completely different when she's not lying. I think, however, she still has a huge facade up during those times.

Sociopaths don and doff masks as they deem appropriate. Since they don't really have the feelings they are portraying, they often are just a bit off, even when they come pretty close. So, the cheer and glee about eating coleslaw and sharing the flat tire experience with Cindy are odd, as well.

member when KC was asked if she had written any letters to dear ole mom and pop and said she didn't have time and then five minutes later she said "all I do is read in here"?

Probably already said, but "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b.........."

Good job, Everly; every time I hear this I go "AHA!" so THAT'S what the truth sounds like when KC says some of it! She's forceful and sure, not hokey. You nailed it! P.S. I would dearly love it if LE managed to actually FIND that Universal ID among her possessions at home- that would make it one, however small, proveable truth statement to test all other statements by. Good lord, when somebody is SUCH a liar that you can't believe one word; no wonder the A's are a-twirling and don't know which way is up.

From her jail house conversation with Lee:

I wish none of this had happened..... (which I believe is the truth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth