MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but I think they mean like a news station facebook page. I know its confusing.

Its already linked in the other thread. Moderator said it was ok. I think in the mother prepared to be arrested. :seeya:

I know this has been discussed, but it's bothering me so I want to bring it up again.
I am doubtful that the baby is 30" tall and 30 lbs. For 10 months, that is
VERY large.
Wouldn't you want to be 100% accurate when posting a description of the baby.
Wonder when the baby last went to the pediatrician, isn't a 9 month appointment the norm?

Let me get this straight cause I am confused. Somehow some way it is suspicious because she went and got wine and paper plates?

But we know she had a friend over...wouldn't this be normal behavior, get some wine and figure paper plates are easy? I have done it before.

what is the incriminating part? As far as I can tell it was b4 dad went to work.

hellllp

Don't you know? Wine is a precursor to killing your infant. And all kind of other heinous acts.

I thought she put Lisa to bed at 10:30

I too thought she put her to bed at 10:30. Maybe thats the time she last looked in on her? Timelines are very funny in this case. And I dont mean funny ha ha..

I know this has been discussed, but it's bothering me so I want to bring it up again.
VERY large.
Wonder when the baby last went to the pediatrician, isn't a 9 month appointment the norm?

I'm with you there. My 21 month old is around 23 lbs which is small for her weight but NOT that small. My 7 month old is at 15 lbs and she's in the 50th percentile.

Yes, 9 month baby check is standard.

I have a feeling mother didnt tell LE about the trip to the store. moo! :twocents:

I cannot believe I just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching that but it was like a trainwreck, I couldn't look away. What a whackadoodle-- hahahaha!!!!

Same reaction here...once I opened it I needed to see what he was about and where he was going with his talk about Lisa, then when he got to buying beer and cigarettes at the store, I was like :waitasec: It went further south from there...scary dude for sure.

VERY large.

At 9 months my granddaughter was 22 1/2 pounds and in the 95th percentile on the growth chart. I believe she was 28" tall so the 30" may not be too far off. I do agree the weight is probably high.

Well the news said no arrest at this time, their main focus is not on an arrest but on finding Lisa. I was glad to hear that. I just cannot see how after 8 days this child is still alive. Statistically, its not in that childs favor. I know they say the video has a man in it with the mother, why wouldnt this man come forward and say, "hey, thats me in the video, me and Deb are friends, having an affair, or whatever" and let himself be cleared. Seems to me that would be the logical thing to do in this case. THAT to me is making Deborah not look good either. Why isnt this man coming forward.

IDK I was seen with another man in this case I would have given the police the name and said here is the situation, whether it ruined my marriage or not. This would at least show some credibility.

I have a feeling mother didnt tell LE about the trip to the store. moo! :twocents:

I agree...but I am not sure WHY she didn't tell them....was it because it was hours before and she did not perceive it as significant? Was it because she was purchasing the alcohol for someone underage (maybe the teen). Was it because she was with a man she shouldn't have been with? There could be a number of reasons she didn't tell them but I can't figure out which makes the most sense.

A lot depends on what time her husband went to work, and of course, who the man in the video is. And mostly, if she told LE about the wine store visit before they found out. JMO

BBM -
This detail (among others) is going to drive me to the store for something stronger boxed wine...
What time did JI leave home for work?
What time was he scheduled to arrive home?
Where did he park & how did he enter when he arrived home? (Front door, garage entrance under house, another entrance?)

I "*advertiser censored*-ume" man in video is NOT JI, teen, brother, a neighbor or handyman / homeless guy, because he is "unknown", so WHO?
Possible that wine never came home with DB. MOO + speculation = she tells JI she's running out for paper plates + napkins, she purchases those, but also picks up "unidentified male" + buys wine for him + he takes it to wherever he goes. (I assume he doesn't go home with DB or he again would not be "unidentified").

All above, as always, just my cranky opinion. Of course I've not caught up with rapid fire posting, so just ignore if already discussed / answered 4 pages ago, I'll see that sometime before lunch. :banghead:

Good morning everyone!

Updated timeline in my signature.

I didn't read last night, so this morning when I read BeanE's tweet about the grand jury I choked on my sparkling water.

Not good for Lisa, IMO.

I'm frustrated and, frankly, I'm mad as hell-o.

Please let Lisa be safe and happy somewhere.

BBM -
This detail (among others) is going to drive me to the store for something stronger boxed wine...
What time did JI leave home for work?
What time was he scheduled to arrive home?
Where did he park & how did he enter when he arrived home? (Front door, garage entrance under house, another entrance?)

I "*advertiser censored*-ume" man in video is NOT JI, teen, brother, a neighbor or handyman / homeless guy, because he is "unknown", so WHO?
Possible that wine never came home with DB. MOO + speculation = she tells JI she's running out for paper plates + napkins, she purchases those, but also picks up "unidentified male" + buys wine for him + he takes it to wherever he goes. (I assume he doesn't go home with DB or he again would not be "unidentified").

All above, as always, just my cranky opinion. Of course I've not caught up with rapid fire posting, so just ignore if already discussed / answered 4 pages ago, I'll see that sometime before lunch. :banghead:

BBM--

I am wondering if the phrase "unknown man" is just a phrase the media started using because LE won't say who the man is. I am willing to bet that the man ins't unknown to LE.

I agree...but I am not sure WHY she didn't tell them....was it because it was hours before and she did not perceive it as significant? Was it because she was purchasing the alcohol for someone underage (maybe the teen). Was it because she was with a man she shouldn't have been with? There could be a number of reasons she didn't tell them but I can't figure out which makes the most sense.

Im starting to think mom is involved. wouldnt you tell LE everything! They are suspecting her and they have to have a good reason. I defended her at first, but somethings arent adding up! moo :twocents:

He is only unidentified because he wont come forward to clear himself. He knows who he is and where he was and who is was with at this point in time. I think this man better think twice about looking guilty himself if he doesnt come out and say, hey thats me.. JMO

VERY large.

I have a son that is just a few days older than Lisa and at his last appt (approx 3 weeks ago) he was 22 lbs and 29 inches. So hearing the stats on Lisa I really don't feel they are too far off.

He is only unidentified because he wont come forward to clear himself. He knows who he is and where he was and who is was with at this point in time. I think this man better think twice about looking guilty himself if he doesnt come out and say, hey thats me.. JMO

Dad is still standing by her so maybe he knows who man is and it was innocent. When kyrons dad found out about terri he no longer stood by her. :banghead: moo

I find the aunt's comments during her interview with ABC to be downright idiotic. Not to mention incredibly insulting and disrespectful to law enforcement that, as far as I can tell, has spent tons of time and resources trying to find this baby.

The more rude, disrespectful and unhelpful these folks are acting about LE, the more suspicious I become. I get that it's a stressful time for them, but things just don't add up. And if I'm 1000% innocent and have been completely cooperative, then I'm not worried about being arrested and certainly don't 'expect' to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie