Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed on some posts last night, that some were mentioning discussions recently (?) of statements made from the BH's in live chat. Does anyone keep or make copies of this? If so, could someone post them here. I don't go to the chat option but would like to see what is being said.

I would assume under normal conditions, copies are not made of live chats, but given that it is someone from inside the case who is posting and answering questions possible this is being done??????

What ever happened to Tony's thread where you could posts and later on he would come and answer the questions? Is that not being done anymore?

Thanks!

Lovesbooks,

On July 15th Cindy found Amy's phone number in Casey's purse, called Amy and then drove over to Amy's and then Amy took Cindy to Tony's apt. where Casey was at. Amy had dropped Casey at Tony's after Casey had picked Amy up (with Amy's car)at the airport earlier that day.

I thought the day the car supposedly ran out of gas Tony came to pick her up. How did she get over to Amy's to pick up the car or did Amy leave her car at Tony's?

Heyas :)
The quote there is about the day Cindy got Amy to show her to TonE's so that she could get Casey and hopefully Caylee too.

Yeppers, you're correct in that TonE came to pick Casey up when her car ran out of gas at Amscot

But, how did Casey get to Amy's July 1st (using the statement from Amy to police for this timeline) when TonE had already left town?

I suspect it was Jesse because he can't figure out what date Casey showered at his home, but she said she needed to borrow his shower as TonE was out of town.

I guess TonE could have let Casey borrow his Jeep, but that seems unlikely to me as he didn't let her stay at his apt while he was gone, and he said she had basically moved in.

Odd stuff and a puzzle to be sure!

Casey's sports bra & shorts recovered?I don't recall any mention of recovering the sports bra & shorts Casey was wearing on shovel day. Any further info? I don't believe they were listed in the 400pg evidence sheets.

Casey's alleged backpack recovered?
Also, IIRC, the bag that was in the Pontiac wasn't characterized as a backpack.
Anyone seen pics of what Casey's alleged backpack looked like? Big enough to contain Caylee?
Any mention of recovering Casey's "backpack"?

Where was GA the night of the 911 call? IIRC CA called GA and then GA called LA to go to the house as CA was upset.

Where was george and what was he doing? Apparently wasn't working as IIRC during the Bond hearing he testified he had just started a new job working in the security field.

BTW where does GA work that allows him to parade the billboard around day after day???

Where was GA the night of the 911 call? IIRC CA called GA and then GA called LA to go to the house as CA was upset.

Where was george and what was he doing? Apparently wasn't working as IIRC during the Bond hearing he testified he had just started a new job working in the security field.

BTW where does GA work that allows him to parade the billboard around day after day???

George works for Andrews International, a security company

Could it have been Cindy and George that the neighbors heard loudly fighting that evening?//
The neighbor who gave the statement to LE said that Casey was heard screaming at her parents in an arguement.

I am new here guys so bear with me, if there was a Zanny the nanny that had babysat for 2-3 years who was suppose to have paid her? Casey did not work so Cindy would have been the one writing the checks. I wonder if law enforcement has tried to trace that paper trail?
No one paid her; there was no nanny.

Are you saying when did he get stationed there? I know when she was doing all the calling/texting he was out in California. It was falsely reported BTW that he had worked at Universal as a security guard during the NG show tonight, but later cleared up...so "not the daddy" if that's what you're thinking.

They did say that ,and I can't remember his name, worked at Universal as a security guard and is/was also in the military?

Don't worry...I knew what you meant...typo and all! Your questions are very valid. It has been discussed as to why TL didn't just bring gas...but I would imagine he didn't know about the "no gas" part until he got there if at all. Casey probably just let him know that the car broke down. He did ask if he wanted her to take a look at it (per interviews), but she said that her father would come and get it. Then, she went into further discussion later on about where it was being repaired and actually told him who was working on it. My hinky meter always goes off when Casey gives more information than necessary. Don't know enough about TL...but he wasn't too smooth in his interview with police IMO.

Something is starting to make sense to me now. It has always driven me nuts as to why KC left the keys in the car when she abandoned it. Could she have purposely left them there so she could claim that someone must have used the car after she left it at Amscott and then just returned it w/o gas knowing that's how she left it in the first place. She's very much into CSI and if she had a dead body in the trunk she would have to know that traces of it would be found.

Maybe that's where they are going with the whole chain of custody thing. They will try to claim that from the time KC left the car and the time CA/GA picked it up, someone else drove it with a dead body in it. Another thing that bothered me is the fact that she left a couple of notes on the car. Why would she put more than one? Is she claiming that she left one, went back to check on the car and the note was gone so she left another?

Is Cindy the last one "officially" seen with Caylee???
Did anyone - besides family - see Casey at the Anthony home on June 15, evening??? Could it have been Cindy and George that the neighbors heard loudly fighting that evening?//
On June 15, CA took Caylee to visit her (CA's) parents at the nursing home. She then took Caylee to her (CA's) mother's home for dinner. Then she took Caylee home.
Casey was heard by the neighbors screaming at her parents that night. Someone here theorized that CA had just found out about the theft of money from her parents, and that is what the arguement was all about.
I believe that CA stated that she "tucked" the girls in for the night (KC and Caylee.)
AL's room mate stated to LE that KC spent the night there with AL (this is still June 15.)
So if true, KC left the A's home and went to spend the night with AL, leaving Caylee there at the A's house.
Geo is probably an early riser, so I would have thought that he would have seen KC come back home on the morning of the 16th, but in his statement, he says that he was downstairs watching tv when the two girls came downstairs to leave. He says they left shortly before he did.
Maybe he was in a different part of the house when KC came back home.
With so many of the players changing their stories, it's hard to know WHO was the last to see Caylee. It would have been, acording to their statements, either CA, CA and GA, GA and KC, or KC. :crosseyed:

I wonder if anyone has checked Google Street View, in the "chance in a million" that they were taking photos around that time. Though terribly unlikely, wouldn't it be crazy if an image on there helped solve the case?

I've looked at the site of the car-ditching; not sure how to find out the date of the photo, or if they even reveal that info.

On June 15, CA took Caylee to visit her (CA's) parents at the nursing home. She then took Caylee to her (CA's) mother's home for dinner. Then she took Caylee home.
Casey was heard by the neighbors screaming at her parents that night. Someone here theorized that CA had just found out about the theft of money from her parents, and that is what the arguement was all about.
I believe that CA stated that she "tucked" the girls in for the night (KC and Caylee.)
AL's room mate stated to LE that KC spent the night there with AL (this is still June 15.)
So if true, KC left the A's home and went to spend the night with AL, leaving Caylee there at the A's house.
Geo is probably an early riser, so I would have thought that he would have seen KC come back home on the morning of the 16th, but in his statement, he says that he was downstairs watching tv when the two girls came downstairs to leave. He says they left shortly before he did.
Maybe he was in a different part of the house when KC came back home.
With so many of the players changing their stories, it's hard to know WHO was the last to see Caylee. It would have been, acording to their statements, either CA, CA and GA, GA and KC, or KC. :crosseyed:

The last verifiable sighting of Caylee was at the nursing home. Everything else stated, IMO, is heresay.

Bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member