TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man named Joe Gomez on Nancy Grace is saying that the circumstances are mysterious he was last seen by either his babysitter or stepfather.

Amber Alert just issued.

Does this child have a cell phone ?

He was at his babysitters Friday Afternoon and at 1:15PM left to go get some videos games. He has done this before to go get games. Lives in same neighborhood as as babysitter. He has ADD. Police are saying he's been potentially kidnapped.

What about dogs? Were they unable to pick up his scent?

I haven't heard that mentioned on Nancy yet.

NG: live with Jean C.
12 yr old vanishes into thin air on Xmas Eve. Disappearance is "suspicious". Why would a little boy disappear a day before Xmas? Just issued an amber alert for this case.

Nobody knows where Jonathan is, and the weather is very cold. Do we know how far J walked from his babysitters to his home? J is 12 yr old and knows what he is doing.
J has ADD. We know LE is searching for child. J mother and stepfather are cooperating.

NG: inner city Houston, city environment. Conflicting reports where J was. Stepfather may be the last person who saw him. Case is breaking right now. LE getting conflicting stories from family.

Conflicting stories from various family members means this isn't looking good. :banghead:

I have the same thoughts as you Kimster. I don't think this was an abduction at all and I don't think it is looking to good.

The police are confused and getting conflicting stories... that's always good. :waitasec:

OMG!! 1,442 s/o in the area.

Yeah, how many of those offended against male children?

I'm not interested in the guy who slept with his 16 year old girlfriend, or peed behind a building. Even someone who raped an adult woman is not likely to be involved here. This is likely NOT a registered sex offender but if it IS, it is likely someone with a history of this same victim type.

If you guys have any questions about ADD feel free to ask me because I have it. I've had it since I was a little girl.

J should have not have been left even to go next door - caller's
ADD is an increased duty on babysitter. Cannot put all this blame on babysitter. This child was used to going about the apt complex. Does this negate the duty of the babysitter? How long did babysitter wait to notify LE?
White male 45 lbs. has a visible overbite, tan shirt and NO COAT <what?!>

Just thought this should be mentioned: Bio Mom got a mysterious phone call at work. Someone called saying there was an emergency to tell her, when she came to the phone, they had hung up.

NG: mysterious person calls this mother and told mom they had an emergency they had to tell her. Then they hung up.

Me: can LE find out who called mom??

according to this article: http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

Authorities said Jonathon Foster vanished from his Garden Oaks home sometime on Christmas Eve.

Foster was last seen by his stepfather around 1:45 p.m. Friday.&#12288;A few minutes later, his mother received a mysterious phone call at work.

"Someone called and said it was an emergency," said Gifford. "But by the time she picked up the phone, no one was there."

my comments...this whole case has me enraged! No media coverage for a child gone missing Christmas Eve??? Wondering...

1. When was he reported missing? I haven't found that yet..or I missed it if it was previously reported.

2. How long was he to "stay" with the babysitter?

3. What's the sitter saying??????

<snip>
Foster was l
ast seen by his stepfather around 1:45 p.m. Friday.&#12288;A few minutes later, his mother received a mysterious phone call at work. <snip>

Very Hinky.
BBM

J excited about Xmas and opening his presents. Jean says TX authorities issued amber alert. LE Does not believe this is a domestic issue and believe this is an abduction issue.

J should have not have been left even to go next door - caller's
ADD is an increased duty on babysitter. Cannot put all this blame on babysitter. This child was used to going about the apt complex. Does this negate the duty of the babysitter? How long did babysitter wait to notify LE?
White male 45 lbs. has a visible overbite, tan shirt and NO COAT <what?!>

It was in the 70's last week, so that's not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member