GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacRoberts said.

Bordeaux, 23, a private first class, has not been seen since about 1:30 a.m. on April 14, police have said, when she left Froggy Bottoms bar at 6326 Ramsey St., at the Interstate 295 interchange.

An eviction notice was filed today in civil District Court against the owners, listed on official documents as Mandy Murphy and Michael Waguespack, whose addresses are given as Froggy Bottoms.

The complaint says the owners owe a total of $2,412 for back rent, late fees and damages.

The complaint was filed by Realty World Integrity First at 2935 Breezewood Ave. in Fayetteville.
http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/25/1173630?sac=fo.local

So where does SC claim ownership? He isnt on the lease ,or the ABC papers . So I guess it is just something he says?

I dont think the male soldiers death has anything to do with kelli! :what: It happens all the time. If i had a dollar for every new soldier or older ones that seperate or divorce i would be rich!!! moo :moo:

I am still not 100% certain that LE has not located KB's phone. Even if some one were to turn it off, if it was a newer model phone (smartphone) then they could still track it by GPS, which is much more accurate than relying on cell tower pings anyways. If they haven't found the phone, then the battery has been removed or the phone has been heavily damaged, along with the GPS chip (like if it was underwater or something). I believe that the GPS method is good to within 100 ft. of where the phone is.

While pinging is possible only when the phone is turned on, the cell phone company can track a GPS signal even with the cell turned off.

Another thing that is bothering me is this quote by her mother
Bordeaux told her family that she had planned to drink Friday night and had arranged to have friends take her home, her mother Johnna Henson said.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-20/news/os-missing-soldier-search-kelli-bordeaux-20120419_1_divers-search-person-case-bar

I may not speak to my mom every day, but if I had told her something like this, I can guarantee you she would be checking up on me the next day, if only to find out about my night out drinking.

MOO

Another thing that is bothering me is this quote by her mother

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-20/news/os-missing-soldier-search-kelli-bordeaux-20120419_1_divers-search-person-case-bar

I may not speak to my mom every day, but if I had told her something like this, I can guarantee you she would be checking up on me the next day, if only to find out about my night out drinking.

MOO

That bothere me as well. That's why I think Kelli didn't go alone to the bar that night, or at least met people there. Either that, or she was attempting to make her mom feel better.

So where does SC claim ownership? He isn't on the lease ,or the ABC papers . So I guess it is just something he says?

He did not necessarily have to have his name on either the lease or ABC papers to be the owner. I believe that his information was tracked down by someone here, in the N.C Secretary of State business listing.

Also while I was checking for various people's names in the N.C Court records, I did find a listing for 1 civil document under the name of Kelli Bordeaux. I was not able to see exactly what the document was but it could have been her separation papers. Personally I believe that Kelli and Mike were separated.

So where does SC claim ownership? He isnt on the lease ,or the ABC papers . So I guess it is just something he says?

He must be a silent owner/partner to ensure they were able to get their liquor license. Not to mention it probably helped him avoid getting caught for the DUI and child support payments. The other owner listed in the article owns a vending company that provides ATMs, Slots, Pool Tables, Jukeboxes, etc to bars and similar establishments.

He did not necessarily have to have his name on either the lease or ABC papers to be the owner. I believe that his information was tracked down by someone here, in the N.C Secretary of State business listing.

Also while I was checking for various people's names in the N.C Court records, I did find a listing for 1 document under the name of Kelli Bordeaux. I was not able to see exactly what the document was but it could have been her separation papers. Personallly I believe that Kelli and Mike were separated.

I agree that they seem to have been separated, but that doesn't necessarily mean a legal separation was filed. I think had their been one filed it would have been reported by now, but maybe I am wrong.

Mandy is listed as owner and i believe they live at the same address.

$2,500.00 and some dollars isnt all that much as i see it!

What do they do with their money?

My guess is that this is an attempt to get the tenants out of there. $2500 should be easy enough for the owners to come up with. However since the eviction notice also lists damages as a reason it seems like they are trying to not make it easy for the owners to just pay the back rent and stay in the establishment.

Mandy is listed as owner and i believe they live at the same address.

$2,500.00 and some dollars isnt all that much as i see it!

What do they do with their money?

That makes Mandy a bar owner. Her address is listed as froggy bottoms on the court filing ,interesting she used it as a home address and Nick did not think of it.

Also while I was checking for various people's names in the N.C Court records, I did find a listing for 1 civil document under the name of Kelli Bordeaux. I was not able to see exactly what the document was but it could have been her separation papers. Personally I believe that Kelli and Mike were separated.

Where were they married at N.C or Flordia?

My guess is that this is an attempt to get the tenants out of there. $2500 should be easy enough for the owners to come up with. However since the eviction notice also lists damages as a reason it seems like they are trying to not make it easy for the owners to just pay the back rent and stay in the establishment.

I think you are right!
the guy owes 400 grand ...

VOH, remember back when you first got on here, there was a young lady that had "friended" KB on facebook. You stated that it was a bartender at Froggy's. May I ask, were they friends? I mean real friends as in from the past perhaps?
Was Friday the only Karaoke night at Froggy's or was it other nights too? TIA

That makes Mandy a bar owner. Her address is listed as froggy bottoms on the court filing ,interesting she used it as a home address and Nick did not think of it.

she owns another bar the something saloon!

That bothere me as well. That's why I think Kelli didn't go alone to the bar that night, or at least met people there. Either that, or she was attempting to make her mom feel better.

See......
VOH said Nick left the bar to go pick Kelli up!

I asked if she called Nick or called the bar.
VOH couldnt ans.

I was wondering if she called the bartender or the bar phone and they asked nick to go get her?
then when she wanted to go home he takes her

I think you are right!
the guy owes 400 grand ...

Based on what other commercial property leases for in the area, I am going to guess that it is a single month's rent they are behind on. I think this has more to do with the (building) owner's building coming under scrutiny due to this investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10