MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that the baby was buried in the backyard of a family member.

I HOPE you are wrong, but you could be right.

The only way I can think of that she would have been able to pull it off is if someone came over and took the baby from her home and disposed of her. It is just hard to imagine that someone would do that. Like i posted earlier, both my brothers love me very much,and my older brother has done HUGE favors for me over the years. But I cannot imagine calling him in the middle of the night and asking him to dispose of his dead niece. It takes a pretty intense brother/sister relationship for someone to do a morbid favor like that. imoo

Headed out for a day trip shortly but I have read the subpoena to the grand jury. I'm a former photojournalist/video editor for a news station in Savannah.

Just wanted to mention it's asking for raw footage (comes from the camera tape.) Raw footage is cut edited onto show tapes, the edited version is saved to a library. Raw video tapes are placed in a box in the photographers room, it is not supposed to be reused for 5-7 days. Then it's reused for other stories.

During a week it's not hard between 6 or 8 photographers shooting 5-8 tapes a day maybe of various news events or assignments. It's alot of digital tape and the tapes need reused until their trash or re-cycled with new tapes. I'd sometimes use 30 tapes for the morning show producer and morning news.

If LE request raw footage, it must be subpoenaed. Not that it's difficult if it still exist but it's alot of work finding and previewing every tape. Cross your fingers for what they want. I have a feeling the GJ was used to meet the legal requirement of subpeonia to stop the reusing of raw video tape. JMO

yes.....some good work ruined by later behavior.....this is the part that caused the "former" labels

"Scandal and resignation

Extramarital affair
In December 2007 allegations surfaced that Morrison had an affair with an office administrator, Linda Carter, in the district attorney's office, that continued after he was elected Attorney General. Carter filed a sexual harassment claim with the EEOC alleging that Morrison pressured her to obtain sensitive information about Kline and several pending investigations at the district attorney's office. Morrison admitted to the infidelity, but denies any impropriety, sexual harassment, pressure to obtain sensitive information, or influence the course of an investigation."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_J._Morrison

Yep, and unfortunately, he's not the first nor will he be the last to engage in career ending stupidity :)

Headed out for a day trip shortly but I have read the subpoena to the grand jury. I'm a former photojournalist/video editor for a news station in Savannah.

Just wanted to mention it's asking for raw footage (comes from the camera tape.) Raw footage is cut edited onto show tapes, the edited version is saved to a library. Raw video tapes are placed in a box in the photographers room, it is not supposed to be reused for 5-7 days. Then it's reused for other stories.

During a week it's not hard between 6 or 8 photographers shooting 5-8 tapes a day maybe of various news events or assignments. It's alot of digital tape and the tapes need reused until their trash or re-cycled with new tapes. I'd sometimes use 30 tapes for the morning show producer and morning news.

If LE request raw footage, it must be subpoenaed. Not that it's difficult if it still exist but it's alot of work finding and previewing every tape. Cross your fingers for what they want. I have a feeling the GJ was used to meet the legal requirement of subpeonia to stop the reusing of raw video tape. JMO

I love learning something new. Thank you!

My husband and I each have a son from our prior marriages/relationships. We got married in 2008 and last year we had a daughter, who is now 18 mos old. This case is just tearing me up.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=463"]Lisa Irwin Missing! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] <---- you are here

Did anyone catch the news story about DB being on video buying a box of wine with an unknown man? Pic of said man was shown to neighbors - Fox4 reported, I missed some of it ETA: about 5 hours before DB said she put Lisa to bed, so about 5:30

BeanE.s post from the last thread.

:waitasec::floorlaugh:
boy that there could of been on hee haw a bizillion years ago. :floorlaugh:

Well I hope you all are happy. I have been on the now closed thread trying my darndest to reply to BeanE about that quote she posted and could not figure out why I had no quote button........ANYWHERE. Not a single post had the quote button and then it hit me....you dummy the thread has closed...now I am used to being left and keep refreshing until it sinks in what has happened but not tonight,LOL.....just overlook me I will be okay maybe!!!
And yes BeanE that was a 'wut' for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! I read that 4 times myself.

Did anyone catch the news story about DB being on video buying a box of wine with an unknown man? Pic of said man was shown to neighbors - Fox4 reported, I missed some of it ETA: about 5 hours before DB said she put Lisa to bed, so about 5:30
RuT RoH

yikes

Well I hope you all are happy. I have been on the now closed thread trying my darndest to reply to BeanE about that quote she posted and could not figure out why I had no quote button........ANYWHERE. Not a single post had the quote button and then it hit me....you dummy the thread has closed...now I am used to being left and keep refreshing until it sinks in what has happened but not tonight,LOL.....just overlook me I will be okay maybe!!!
And yes BeanE that was a 'wut' for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! I read that 4 times myself.

I am SO HAPPY to learn I am not the only one who has done this.......:seeya:

My theory is that the baby was buried in the backyard of a family member.

I readily admit I can't keep up and have missed tons of information concerning this case and most theories on what may have happened to Baby Lisa but may I ask WHY you seem to think she was buried in the backyard of a family member?

Originally Posted by frankie069
This is where the story gets me. I thought the one son was in bed with her. didnt she, the mother state that to the police that she and her son and the new kitten fell asleep in bed together, Lisa was put in her room, she closed the door to the baby's room and her other son was in his bed. Then daddy comes home, see's lights on, thinks something is weird and says he goes to the boys rooms and see's them sleeping, then goes to his wife to ask her why the lights are on, she states she doesnt know, then they both go and check on Lisa and she is gone.. Ok.. that being said, who is lying about where the boys were sleeping because they both say something different and why wake your wife up before checking on the baby, does she not matter, you only check on the boys? Then you notice missing cell phones which you say caused a delay in calling the police, then the father says he called the police with his work phone that was in his pocket.. So what is it. This story has me spinning.. I could go on and on but I wont. There are way too many inconsistencies in this whole mess. I want to think they are innocent, I dont want to have them guilty already but its hard not to think that way, I think the Casey Anthony debacle has ruined me.. How I wish I would have known you all back then.

BBM: I always assumed Dad checked on the boys first because the lights were on because he figured they would be the ones up and perhaps fooling around at that hour....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

#26 Today, 10:15 PM
Irish_Eyes
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2008

My husband and I each have a son from our prior marriages/relationships. We got married in 2008 and last year we had a daughter, who is now 18 mos old. This case is just tearing me up.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irish_Eyes For This Useful Post:
Dr. Know?, jacy, KathrynL, liltexans, mck16, wfgodot

Irish_Eyes
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Irish_Eyes
Send email to Irish_Eyes
Find all posts by Irish_Eyes
Add Irish_Eyes to Your Contacts

#27 Today, 10:16 PM
JBean
WS Adminoderator Join Date: Jul 2004

Lisa Irwin Missing! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Lisa Irwin Missing! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community <---- you are here

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
askfornina, Jayarre, Nana46

JBean
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JBean
Find all posts by JBean
Add JBean to Your Contacts

#28 Today, 10:16 PM
treeseeker
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

THIS! This would explain it all! Guy takes the baby, once she is passed out. JI knows, and is the reason for his attitude toward her. She cries because she knows what happened, and blames herself...as well she should.

Depending on when dad went to work, he may not have left yet? :waitasec:

You know what I'm going to ask...........do you have a link plz? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts