Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

WOW! As I just read all these Ambien stories from respected WSers, I had a chill run up my spine. I can imagine that jurors could have a moment of "reasonable doubt" if JB goes with the "Ambien made her do" defense for KC....."she was under the influence of this powerful drug and had no knowledge of what she had done until she woke up...then panic set in and she set in motion a cover up (out of fear of her mother's wrath) by trashing her baby's body and making up a bunch of lies. She may be guilty of the cover-up, but you have to acquit for murder," he can say. Look out Ambien... whichever pharma company makes it!!

Of course, he will have to find a way around all of the other evidence showing she pre-planned the whole thing....unless he can convince them that the Ambien was the cause of those web-surfing moments, too.:cool:

Ambien can truly do some strange things to a person. I personally am scared to take it again. When I was taking Ambien, I would do things (my kids would tell me)that I never remembered...such as phone calls, conversations, etc. I would see things that I did on the computer that I didn't remember doing......bad experience.

I had a friend who took ambien she would wake with half eaten applesauce cups and crackers on her chest with no memory of getting up to get them...scary

bump for information and discussion

I mentioned this on another thread, but it may belong here. Since now we have some info on possible defense documents laying out a "drug connection", I found this comment in the article interesting. Could this be the excel spreadsheet ?

Cindy Anthony hammered the point home earlier this year that people were going too far and she was trying to protect her home turf. But over the Thanksgiving weekend, she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense and sending them out posing as Cindy.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

HAHAHAHA

No one hacked Cindy's email ..
She was busted when she accidentally sent her "script" to Kathy B ..

Is the FBI even still investigating this sham? :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA

I would think, don't know, that they would have all the information they need by now, tucked away in a very special folder bearing Cindy's name. Should she decide to lie on the stand at trial, I think that special folder will come back to bite her in the ***. It may come back to bite even without any deceit on the stand.

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I would think, don't know, that they would have all the information they need by now, tucked away in a very special folder bearing Cindy's name. Should she decide to lie on the stand at trial, I think that special folder will come back to bite her in the ***. It may come back to bite even without any deceit on the stand.

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

This trial will be Reality TV @ it's finest ..
I can hardly wait for the show to begin .. :D

This trial will be Reality TV @ it's finest ..
I can hardly wait for the show to begin .. :D

Unfortunately, I don't believe GA, LA,CA will tell anything truthful, (there goes the reality of this trial)

What I thought was interesting in SK's interview was that he supposedly traced the IP address to SP's on at least one of the emails. Now, barring any "suspect drug spreadsheet" that CA may have wanted leaked to the media, if that is indeed true, it poses some interesting questions.

Who would have access to CA's email account that could have used it from SPs location to forward those emails? Her brother RP? LA? I just don't understand why CA would have leaked any of that stuff herself as it put her in a very negative light. Who would have had the motivation to bust her to the media??

At that time---had CA's email addy been put on any public doc?

What I thought was interesting in SK's interview was that he supposedly traced the IP address to SP's on at least one of the emails. Now, barring any "suspect drug spreadsheet" that CA may have wanted leaked to the media, if that is indeed true, it poses some interesting questions.

Who would have access to CA's email account that could have used it from SPs location to forward those emails? Her brother RP? LA? I just don't understand why CA would have leaked any of that stuff herself as it put her in a very negative light. Who would have had the motivation to bust her to the media??

Funny how that whole thing fizzled out. :rolleyes:

Funny how that whole thing fizzled out. :rolleyes:

I know! I'm still curious as to what it was all about though. Especially that part with SP's IP showing up.

Was it some kind of hysterical play for sympathy CA made? Was it somebody else that wanted her busted for her chicanery? I'm sure LE knows and is laughing as we speak. Just wish somebody would share the joke with us, lol!

At that time---had CA's email addy been put on any public doc?

SK had posted an email of CA's on his website and did not block it. I remember seeing it but don't know whether it was before or after the dramatic "hacking from Ocala" incident/diversion/drama. I was wondering if it had also appeared in an early doc dump or on some website/myspace thing for the original foundation. I'm pretty sure it was in SP's email and certainly in RP's, IIRC, but those were released later I believe.

HAHAHAHA

I to think this was the case. Cindy was/is taking so many meds that she may of accidentally done this herself due to being heavily drugged and stressed. The family was out of town right? So, who else could it be? I think it was Cindy herself and like she trained her daughter so well to do, she is passing the blame on someone else. I don't think that SP would put her self in this position, she could of just told LE about it and sent it straight to LE, what ever info was leaked that is. That would of been a lot easier if someone wanted to call Cindy out. JMO

I had to laugh reading this thread because my family always jokes about "drunk texting"...so this situation, as I understand it, (thanks to WS'ers who understand computer/internet technology) someone sent CA's private/personal emails to KB from a location that was not the A home computer? Is it really that simple? So CA could have done it from some place besides her home pc and just blame it on hacking? I think I said it before on this thread, seems easily disputed by LE internet tech's.

I think OCSO needs to just go ahead and seize this computer, if they are relying on the A's to give them "truthful" information, they may be in for quite a wait...

I'm bumping this up, because this is another event that happened during the interesting week in November.

I had to laugh reading this thread because my family always jokes about "drunk texting"...so this situation, as I understand it, (thanks to WS'ers who understand computer/internet technology) someone sent CA's private/personal emails to KB from a location that was not the A home computer? Is it really that simple? So CA could have done it from some place besides her home pc and just blame it on hacking? I think I said it before on this thread, seems easily disputed by LE internet tech's.
I just recently found out it is that easy to hack into a home computer. Someone within the last month accessed one of my personal e-mail accounts and has 3x sent out spam e-mails from my account to everyone on my contacts list!!!

HAHAHAHA

Nope! I just spoke to the F.B.I. by phone, it's not worth their time unless it's a government computer and/or significant financial loss.

I just recently found out it is that easy to hack into a home computer. Someone within the last month accessed one of my personal e-mail accounts and has 3x sent out spam e-mails from my account to everyone on my contacts list!!!

Are you sure it wasn't a virus? There are quite a few that will send out spam to everyone in your address book. I have one in one of my comcast email accounts.. but not the others?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back