GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

I just feel like either 1. She wasn't dropped off and something happened to her or 2. She was dropped off and someone she knew took her in a car. I wonder who else was dropping their children off at that time. If she was dropped off at 8 am and she only had 5 minutes to get to class, that is pretty late in dropping her off IMHO.

I wonder if she normally got dropped off or if she "missed" the bus that day.

oh em gee... not another one~!

I cannot believe that her family last sees her at eight am and four hours later gets a call from the school...

and than three hours after that they make a report!~

if we are to believe the family really did drop her off and last saw her at eight am, she was gone for seven hours before LE was contacted! That is CRAZY!!!!!

fwiw... media must have a replay of the scanner for that day:

Scanner traffic indicated that the girl was reported missing shortly before 3 p.m. by her grandmother.

http://www.nptelegraph.com/articles/2011/09/22/breaking_news/doc4e7b4da10d075649379363.txt

------

this LE needs to contact the LE on Kyron's case to get tips/tricks how to screen/interview all the parents at the school that morning...

((I am too jaded to believe what the parent is saying unless more people can confirm she was really at the school that morning...))

"The search for a missing eight year old Sioux County girl is expanding. Nebraska State Patrol investigator Monica Bartling says rescue personnel and others are now broadening their search for Kerra Wilson to the rural areas, and not just Mitchell and Morrill. The FBI has now joined the State Patrol SWAT team, and other local agencies in the search effort."

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=jpfa3gjz

a few more snips from your link SDT:

Bartling says the girl's biological parents and stepfather have been interviewed, but said they are still "checking and covering all our bases " on whether they could be responsible for the disappearance.

School officials are also talking to students at the elementary school, assuring them of their safety and also trying to get any information regarding Wilson's actions Wednesday morning.

oh em gee... not another one~!

I cannot believe that her family last sees her at eight am and four hours later gets a call from the school...

and than three hours after that they make a report!~

if we are to believe the family really did drop her off and last saw her at eight am, she was gone for seven hours before LE was contacted! That is CRAZY!!!!!

fwiw... media must have a replay of the scanner for that day:

------

this LE needs to contact the LE on Kyron's case to get tips/tricks how to screen/interview all the parents at the school that morning...

((I am too jaded to believe what the parent is saying unless more people can confirm she was really at the school that morning...))

Nuse, FBI is there now. It was reported that her mom did alert LE when the school called her at 12 :00... Still 4 hours, but better than 7 hours...MOO

"The search for a missing eight year old Sioux County girl is expanding. Nebraska State Patrol investigator Monica Bartling says rescue personnel and others are now broadening their search for Kerra Wilson to the rural areas, and not just Mitchell and Morrill. The FBI has now joined the State Patrol SWAT team, and other local agencies in the search effort."

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=jpfa3gjz

Thank you SDT..

I see in the article, that they state she is a SIOUX county girl, This has me :waitasec:

because the Mitchell Elementary School is in Scotts Blue County aways from the county line.

And Sioux County has not been in on the investigation...:waitasec:

Nuse, FBI is there now. It was reported that her mom did alert LE when the school called her at 12 :00... Still 4 hours, but better than 7 hours...MOO

RBBM

LizB, That has me very confused, If the mother alerted LE at 12:00 noon, why did Grandmother have to re-report at 3:00pm and then LE starts looking at 4:00 pm...? :waitasec:

Did they (LE) wait ANOTHER 4 hours after Mother called them?:waitasec:

RBBM

LizB, That has me very confused, If the mother alerted LE at 12:00 noon, why did Grandmother have to re-report at 3:00pm and then LE starts looking at 4:00 pm...? :waitasec:

it seems likely to me that Grandma was the first to call LE... I don't think they would have waited four hours to start searching for this little girl..

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

RBBM

When LE gives a timeline is when we'll get the facts. Reporters seem very lazy these days.

it seems likely to me that Grandma was the first to call LE... I don't think they would have waited four hours to start searching for this little girl..

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

Thats what I am thinking also Nursebeeme....

I am confused about the family, do we know if all of them live in Mitchell?

Sounds like BIO parents and Step-dad, and Grandmother do...:waitasec:

RBBM

Great point, and who knows ? Why would mom wait ? After all her daughter couldn't have been with friends at that hour ? Why would LE wait 1 hour, even if grandmother was actually the first to alert them ? ... Not making sense

Is it just me...?or do the articles keep changing also...?

The very first articles said the Step Father dropped her off at school that morning,

Now the articles say... Relatives dropped her off at school that morning.:banghead:

Has anyone been reading the comments section on the local media links? I've often found clues in the early stages of a missing case in the comments. Just be careful cuz I've seen a lot of rumors that don't pan out as well.

Is it just me...?or do the articles keep changing also...?

The very first articles said the Step Father dropped her off at school that morning,

Now the articles say... Relatives dropped her off at school that morning.:banghead:

This is pretty much always the way it goes. It almost appears like the news sources just throw whatever in there just to get an article together. Has LE made any kind of public statement yet? This internet connection where I'm at is too slow to have too much going at once.

This is pretty much always the way it goes. It almost appears like the news sources just throw whatever in there just to get an article together. Has LE made any kind of public statement yet? This internet connection where I'm at is too slow to have too much going at once.

You are so right CarrieBean, The press...:banghead:

Haven't seen anything like a Press Conference, just in news articles that say that they said this or that.

Would be great if they would have a press conference...

I just finished reading this thread. I have been to/through Mitchell & Scottsbluff, Nebraska several times. My children's bio dad lives there. Mitchell is very small and quite a bit of the farm workers/migrants live there. The main road through the middle of town does turn into a highway that goes one way into Scottsbluff or if you go the other direction you end up in Wyoming. I am irritated that Kerra's story hasn't made our local news in Wyoming yet as it is very common for people to drive 2-3 hour spans in and around this area on a daily basis for work or medical appointments or just normal travel. As soon as I post this I am going to notify the local Wyoming news places and see if we can get this in the media here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back