What evidence does the prosecution have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta admit I never thought about a dog being in the mix, but if true, I'd probably have to change my thinking on George doing some screaming....

That ONE shout out for "HELP" may have been GZ IF a dog became involved just as he was getting ready to pull the trigger but the wailing and the terrified moaning before the shout out for help IMHO came from TM..JMHO

the wounds look like they could be a nip of a dog to me. It looks like the upper and lower fangs of a dog could have nipped the surface of his head. A dog, if spooked will not neccessarily sink four teeth into someone ...it could be just two, upper and lower of either the right or left side of dogs mouth only.

I totally disagree with the statement that if it was a pit, it would not let go. Just because it is a pit does not mean it was out to kill, just as, being a black teen in a hoodie doesnt make you a criminal....it could have just simply been spooked and nipped....jmo

Yes, TM was SO in fear for his life that he continued bopping along talking to his GIRLFRIEND, right? Why didn't he call the police? Oh, yeah, he was YOUNG and made a bad choice. So maybe he made a bad choice and attacked GZ as well, right? NOOO, he wouldn't have done THAT, right?

And FTR (and I will say this EVERYTIME the TM Supporters claim it) there is NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT FOLLOWING SOMEONE.

Nope, if he had followed him with the INTENT of killing him, it would be murder one. The murder two charge is based on the idea that he created a situation in which someone died. Him FOLLOWING someone did not create the situation, per his claims. It was the attack by TM that created the situation in which he used lethal force.

Again, it is NOT illegal to follow someone.

Taking a gun out of the house shows intent to cause harm. Most states don't have a "Stand Your Ground" rule. What would GZ have done if he lived in other states, like Maryland? We had a similar case here with neighborhood watchmen who knocked down a 15 year old teen, banged his head with a radio/walkie talkie, and broke his wrist. The older brother/neighborhood watchman was convicted of false imprisonment and second-degree assault, and cleared of carrying a deadly weapon with intent to injure. The younger brother was acquitted of all three counts.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/artic...hborhood-watch-case-3532438.php#ixzz1uNgn3kST. http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/1-brother-convicted-in-Md-neighborhood-watch-case-3532438.php

Yes, TM was SO in fear for his life that he continued bopping along talking to his GIRLFRIEND, right? Why didn't he call the police? Oh, yeah, he was YOUNG and made a bad choice. So maybe he made a bad choice and attacked GZ as well, right? NOOO, he wouldn't have done THAT, right?

And FTR (and I will say this EVERYTIME the TM Supporters claim it) there is NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT FOLLOWING SOMEONE.

There is also nothing illegal about walking (I'm not sure what "Bopping" means, but does it call for execution?) along in the rain, wearing a hoodie, and talking on the telephone.
IMO the prosecution will prove that TM was doing nothing illegal. He was "Walking while black." That is not illegal. It is illegal to stalk someone and murder them, however because you don't like their looks.

No, I don't think Trayvon was in fear for his life until Zimmerman confronted him on the walkway between the townhouses. I think he was initially anxious, then dismissed it. And no, IMO, he wouldn't have attacked Zimmerman. He was interested in talking to his friend and the game was going to start in another fifteen minutes. IMO opinion had Zimmerman left him alone, he would have finished his conversation - outside the presence of the Ms. Green's son - gone in, watched the game, and drunk his iced tea.

Look, you can say it until the cows come home. There may be nothing illegal about following someone per se but it can most certainly be the start of a crime - abduction, rape, robbery, assault, or murder.

This picture is evidence the SA has now, so could that U shape the arrows are pointing to be the bottom jaw of a dog and the two wounds circled be his fang teeth getting a nip in on Georges's head?

Georgesbooboobite.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/trayvon-martin.htm

IMO

They certainly look like puncture wounds, but wouldn't someone have mentioned that a dog attacked GZ if that's what happened?

No, I don't think Trayvon was in fear for his life until Zimmerman confronted him on the walkway between the townhouses. I think he was initially anxious, then dismissed it. And no, IMO, he wouldn't have attacked Zimmerman. He was interested in talking to his friend and the game was going to start in another fifteen minutes. IMO opinion had Zimmerman left him alone, he would have finished his conversation - outside the presence of the Ms. Green's son - gone in, watched the game, and drunk his iced tea.

Look, you can say it until the cows come home. There may be nothing illegal about following someone per se but it can most certainly be the start of a crime - abduction, rape, robbery, assault, or murder.

Following someone to stop them from getting away before the police get there is illegal.

They certainly look like puncture wounds, but wouldn't someone have mentioned that a dog attacked GZ if that's what happened?

Only a couple of people saw anything and that was just for small fractions of time.

So even if a surveillance camera video came out that proved that everything Mr. Zimmerman stated is 100% accurate, he's still guilty?

You mean NOW, almost three months later? No, I wouldn't trust it to be in anyway accurate or even the truth as to what happened.... Too too much CYA going on concerning this case.. IMHO.. He is guilty of killing a young man who wasn't doing anything but making his way back to his father's girlfriend's residence..JMHO..IMHO.. He did the crime.. Now, he needs to own up and take responsibilty for his actions that resulted in the untimely death of a teenager and do the time...JMHO

the wounds look like they could be a nip of a dog to me. It looks like the upper and lower fangs of a dog could have nipped the surface of his head. A dog, if spooked will not neccessarily sink four teeth into someone ...it could be just two, upper and lower of either the right or left side of dogs mouth only.

I totally disagree with the statement that if it was a pit, it would not let go. Just because it is a pit does not mean it was out to kill, just as, being a black teen in a hoodie doesnt make you a criminal....it could have just simply been spooked and nipped....jmo

Pits are notorious for that enzyme and jaw structure once clamping down, they will not let go, even if you hit them..I know, I've owned a pit and as loving as we raised him, he'd jump at anyone who came near me with sudden moves...so, it's not that far fetched that once a pit latches on, it's difficult to get them to let go...

The state has the recorded screams from the 911 call. The state has the video tape of Zimmerman at the police station that seems to contradict his own words as to what occured that night. The state has Trayvon's autopsy report (even though we don't yet) that will either prove or disprove Zimmerman's claims for the events that night. I'd have to say that since A Corey has seen the report that she feels that it does not prove Zimmerman's claims. The state also has the non-emergancy call from Zimmerman that night that will prove his state of mind (those a-holes always get away).

MOO

And if one shoots someone in the chest with a hollow point bullet, someone who is on top of them, there would be mass amounts of blood on the shooter. As we have seen, GZ had no blood at all on his clothing in the SPD surveillance video taken a short time later. The force of the hollow point bullet exploding in TM's body would have sent blood flying. It indicates to me that TM was not on top of GZ when he was murdered and the prosecution will surely be able to explain from the autopsy the positions of both parties at the time of the shooting.

There is no logical explanation that if, as GZ claims, TM was on top of him when he shot him, that TM's body was found lying face down with his hands under his body. Dead men don't turn over.

And if one shoots someone in the chest with a hollow point bullet, someone who is on top of them, there would be mass amounts of blood on the shooter. As we have seen, GZ had no blood at all on his clothing in the SPD surveillance video taken a short time later. The force of the hollow point bullet exploding in TM's body would have sent blood flying. It indicates to me that TM was not on top of GZ when he was murdered and the prosecution will surely be able to explain from the autopsy the positions of both parties at the time of the shooting.

Curious? Wouldn't the blood spatter have been contained in the sweat shirt (hoodie)? There would only be the hole from the bullet, no?

Only a couple of people saw anything and that was just for small fractions of time.

And they each saw something at differnt times in this.

Eye witness accounts are faulty, which is why the forensic evidence will be what shows GZ depraved actions...besides GZ's ever changing accounts..tell the truth the first time and one doesn't have to remember their lies..lie once, you continue to lie with the snowball effect...I believe GZ's story has begun to unravel at the seams..and the prosecution is all over it...

Since the State believes that horrific scream/wail was TM, GZ killed him anyway, depraved mind..

GZ alleges he lunged on the back of TM due to not knowing how injured he was...never rendered aid...depraved actions in that as well...

His not retreating after being told by dispatcher from the NEN, to not do that, shows his intent as well...he was determined to stop this person who GZ suspected of being up to no good...

Why didn't he think, hmmm, older teen is taking a short cut so he must live here...let me just observe from a distance...no, that's not what GZ would do...he was determined, adamant to not let another ahole get away being so fed up with the amounts of break in's in his community..he was determined to stop the next person he felt LE would not get, since they always get away...and it becomes a personal vendetta learning his own property was stolen off his porch..they took a bicycle from GZ and how dare anyone steal from the NW self appointed captain of Twin Lakes Retreat...ironic his community has retreat in it..all he had to do was retreat and observe from a distance, he'd not be facing 2nd degree murder charge...

Nope, if he had followed him with the INTENT of killing him, it would be murder one. The murder two charge is based on the idea that he created a situation in which someone died. Him FOLLOWING someone did not create the situation, per his claims. It was the attack by TM that created the situation in which he used lethal force.

Again, it is NOT illegal to follow someone.

There is no real proof that TM attacked GZ. GZ's clothes were too clean.

Pits are notorious for that enzyme and jaw structure once clamping down, they will not let go, even if you hit them..I know, I've owned a pit and as loving as we raised him, he'd jump at anyone who came near me with sudden moves...so, it's not that far fetched that once a pit latches on, it's difficult to get them to let go...
one would have to assume all pits are the same....granted they have the jaw locking ability, not all use it...I own and foster several...any dog can cause puncture wounds only, and imo this possibility cant be ruled out due to breedism
we can agree to disagree

I think once the heart stops there is little blood flow and it appears TM was shot center chest area, not directly at the heart. Since it appears he died instantly and there was not immediate blood flow to cover GZ the hollow point splits and a piece hit his heart.

Now, if the shot entered TM's chest in the center area and the bullet traveled upwards and hit the heart, TM was trying to get away. If TM were sitting on top of GZ when he shot TM I would think the bullet would have passed through his chest and maybe hitting one of his lungs. TM was dead instantly. Finding him lying face down sounds more like he was trying to get away from the gun when GZ shot him and on impact he fell forward. If this is close to the truth TM's head was found facing away from the sidewalk with his feet being closer to the sidewalk edge. Either way GZ's head was no where near the sideway.

One has to wonder why GZ made no attempt to give TM CPR?

I think once the heart stops there is little blood flow and it appears TM was shot center chest area, not directly at the heart. Since it appears he died instantly and there was not immediate blood flow to cover GZ the hollow point splits and a piece hit his heart.

Now, if the shot entered TM's chest in the center area and the bullet traveled upwards and hit the heart, TM was trying to get away. If TM were sitting on top of GZ when he shot TM I would think the bullet would have passed through his chest and maybe hitting one of his lungs. TM was dead instantly. Finding him lying face down sounds more like he was trying to get away from the gun when GZ shot him and on impact he fell forward. If this is close to the truth TM's head was found facing away from the sidewalk with his feet being closer to the sidewalk edge. Either way GZ's head was no where near the sideway.

Or according to GZ, TM did not die right away and had time to utter, not once but twice, "You got it." In that case, why wasn't his blood all over Zimmerman?

BBM

CPR? I haven't heard this. I thought I read something about him saying he was on him because he didn't know he was dead? Am I mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts