TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to apologize, I have meant to get involved with this thread and have not yet. I have some decent media contacts but they are more locals that I have met through other cases.

5 years is 5 years too long for a mother to wonder what happend to her child and grandchild. God Bless the family.

Tomorrow, I start to read!!! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I have a backround in investigations.

It is almost the fifth year since Jenn and Nina disappeared. Five years that the family who loves them so dearly has searched in vain to find them. Please take the time to write any media source that you can and plead with them to make this case known to the public. And most of all, please pray that we FIND THEM!

flowers-11.gif

I am going to "snatch" the missing sign from you Kimster. I post all over the boards, hopefully we can continue to generate more interest in the case. After all, this is how I found out about it, from your siggie.

I am going to "snatch" the missing sign from you Kimster. I post all over the boards, hopefully we can continue to generate more interest in the case. After all, this is how I found out about it, from your siggie.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Thanks for the link to that blog! I wonder if this case is getting more attention now that it has been a five year benchmark? I sure do hope so!!!

WOW! It is so good to see other sites picking up on this story. These girls and their families do not deserve the injustices they are getting. I have heard of the Blue Crime Hunter before from another site I read at, heard they are very good at what they do so maybe now the B's will start to get the idea that people do care and want answers! Don't have any idea who this Blue Crime Hunter is but..who ever they are man/woman....I love em!

Hello all! I have read up on the case of Jen and Nina. I have read WS, Topix, and the new blog on BCH. I am just floored that whoever hurt these poor girls have not been brought to justice. In some big cases that we see today there is immediate LE action, search warrants, search groups allowed access to search the FULL property, cadaver dogs and this prompt attention makes all the difference. This is a mom and her precious baby here they deserve every available resource possible. Kathy deserves to know the truth, no one should ever have to go through life not knowing yet so many do, I don't understand why.Anyway to the family and friends of Jen and Nina, I pray that there will be justice for your loved ones. I am on board to help in any way I can and I hope any others here that have not looked at this case will jump on board and do so. All hands on deck, a mother and baby need you, and a grieving grandmother needs your help!

WOW! It is so good to see other sites picking up on this story. These girls and their families do not deserve the injustices they are getting. I have heard of the Blue Crime Hunter before from another site I read at, heard they are very good at what they do so maybe now the B's will start to get the idea that people do care and want answers! Don't have any idea who this Blue Crime Hunter is but..who ever they are man/woman....I love em!

Do they have ties with David Lohr?

Who is David Lohr?

http://www.wsmv.com/robertson/18943063/detail.html

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- After nearly five years in limbo, the family of a middle Tennessee woman who disappeared along with her daughter are hoping new attention will lead to them to their loved ones.

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has released a new age-enhanced photo of what Adrianna Wix would look like at the age of seven.

She disappeared along with her mother, Jennifer, in Cross Plains in March of 2004.

"It's tough watching your grandbaby grow up as a computerized image. That's tough. Because as grateful as you are to them for doing the computerized image, it doesn’t do her justice," said grandmother Kathy Holloway.

March 21 will mark the fifth anniversary of the mother and daughter's disappearance. Balloons will be released in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Springfield.

It is wonderful to see this case drawing so much attention. Thank you God! See, prayers are answered, this is just another step on the way to discovering them and what happened. Keep up the great job everyone!

http://www.browserconnection.com/stories/2009/3-17-09/vigil.html

Vigil planned for missing Wix girls

Do you remember what you were doing this time 5 years ago? Kathy Holloway can tell you exactly what she was doing minute by minute. Five years ago on March 25, 2004, Kathy’s life changed forever when she learned her daughter and granddaughter were missing. The days that followed are a blur, but there are days she relives in slow motion over and over again.

Jennifer Kay Wix and her 2 year old daughter Adrianna Nikol were living close by with Jennifer’s boyfriend and his family. They had a somewhat stormy relationship and Kathy did not approve of Jennifer dating the boyfriend, but had recently realized that she was going to have to come to accept the relationship in order to maintain the close relationship she had always shared with her daughter. On Wednesday evening, March 24, 2004, Jennifer called Kathy and was very upset. Things were not going well and Jennifer called her mother for advice and comfort. Kathy offered to come pick Jenn and Adrianna up and bring them back to her house but Jennifer assured her that everything would be ok. Jennifer told Kathy she was going to bed and would talk to her the next day. That was the last time Kathy heard her daughters voice.

The next day Jennifer did call and speak to her Aunt and her Father. During both calls Jennifer expressed her concern over her relationship with her boyfriend and his family. On Friday Kathy could not get Jennifer off her mind and began to worry. When she tried to contact Jennifer she was told that Jennifer and her boyfriend had gotten into an argument on Thursday evening. Jennifer’s boyfriend claims that Jennifer asked him to take her and the baby to a nearby gas station on I65 at exit 112. He says he dropped her there and pulled across the street where he observed her get into the back seat of a white four door car. He was very vague about the description of the vehicle and says he left before he could see who was in the vehicle or which direction they went. He also reports that Jennifer came back to his house on Friday in order to pick up her income tax money. She was said to be driving the same vehicle but did not have Adrianna with her. His parents were not home to give her the money so she left and said she would be back on Saturday to get it. She did not return.

To this day no one has heard from Jennifer. Jennifer was very close to her family and had no reason to leave. Adrianna had plans to spend the night with Kathy the weekend they disappeared. Jennifer and Adrianna’s social security numbers were flagged after they were reported missing and have not been used. Jennifer and Adrianna’s clothes and personal belongings were not taken, Adrianna’s car seat was not taken and Jennifer had no money.

Lt. Don Bennett with the Robertson County Sheriff’s Department is the lead investigator in this case. There are still leads being investigated at this time and the case is still an open case. The official status of the case is “missing and presumed dead.” According to Lt. Bennett he has worked several homocide and murder cases which have all been resolved. This is the only open case he has; and he says he does intend on solving this case. He feels that if this case had happened in a larger city where there were more resources, the case would have been solved already. He asks that if you have any information on this case to please contact him at the Robertson County Sheriff’s Department at 615-384-7971.

There will be a vigil held on Saturday, March 21st, at 2:00, at Wal Mart in Springfield along with a balloon release to honor the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong