Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was convinced it once was??? How silly I feel as my daughter actually attended that school...I really thought I had read that in the many readings we were given during her time there.....Odd?

Whilst we as adults may feel being in Ipswich is better for the girls....I wonder wot the girls would prefer - I still feel they may find it easier to be a little away from the area...(having had a father die when I was young...you just get sick of being labelled a little odd/different cos not many others have parents that are dead when your young)

I actually went there as well :) the year afte Allison finished year 12. But they used to sing a ot of old hymns etc in assembly so it expected that people thought there was a religous side to it. :)

Once again.....Why would someone leave a phone on and let it be triangulated? He didn't kill his wife! He's probably been getting threats of all sorts and on top of that, he's got to look after their 3 kids and deal with the fact that his wife has been murdered and he's copping the blame.
Think about the phone!! Why was it still on? It probably went flying when she was hit by a car or if not...it went flying when she was tackled! Did it go down a steep embankment?
But why would he lawyer up on the first day, and not co operate with the police.
Most innocent people would be spending 24/7 trying to get answers, there were plenty of other people to step in and help with the children.
I thought the children had been spending a lot of times with Alison's family and GBC was at his parents since the killing.

A few degrees of seperation ..... run a TM google image search ....first image ........ 2010 Libertine Parfumerie West End launch ........

I’m sure both the ‘Tahitian Prince’ and Libertine Parfumerie where mentioned in the one breath more than a few times in the earlier months of this year .........

And then do another serach .... Flight Centre / Libertine The Flight Centre web site lists a visit to the Libertine as a thing to put on your must do list when in Brissy .... Really a Parfumerie visit 'a must do' on a trip to Brissy , who is kidding who there .............

Yep Brissy is still such a small town really

Oh yes it is smaller than we think sometimes lol. We lived in Breslin St when I was young then I went to live with my grandparents. My brother stayed in Breslin St and went to Mayfield and then we purchased the house after we had children and sent them to Mayfield.

It is strange how they shoved those new houses in Bayden Powel Pl, they look out of place with the area.

I also went to Mayfield State School in the mid seventies up to grade 3.

But why would he lawyer up on the first day, and not co operate with the police.
Most innocent people would be spending 24/7 trying to get answers, there were plenty of other people to step in and help with the children.
I thought the children had been spending a lot of times with Alison's family and GBC was at his parents since the killing.

Just keep in mind the big public cases of the past. Jon Benet Ramsey for instance. Parents were innocent trial by media. I'll bet Lindy :jail:
chamberlain would advise innocent people to lawyer up from day one. Also the legal eagle GBC has employed has represented several other high profile cases and may have approached GBC offering his services.:moo:

I also went to Mayfield State School in the mid seventies up to grade 3.

Oh did you too, how funny is that lol.

Mrs Featherstone was a wonderful teacher, all of the kids loved her. Mr Ryan would have been there in your day too then as he retired the same year my son went to grade 7 as he was dreading getting him lol(son dreaded mr ryan not other way around I hope lol).

A few degrees of seperation ..... run a TM google image search ....first image ........ 2010 Libertine Parfumerie West End launch ........

I’m sure both the ‘Tahitian Prince’ and Libertine Parfumerie where mentioned in the one breath more than a few times in the earlier months of this year .........

And then do another serach .... Flight Centre / Libertine The Flight Centre web site lists a visit to the Libertine as a thing to put on your must do list when in Brissy .... Really a Parfumerie visit 'a must do' on a trip to Brissy , who is kidding who there .............

Yep Brissy is still such a small town really

December 12, 2011

Ms Bligh on Friday repeated his claim that he was an owner of exclusive local
scent seller Libertine Parfumerie, but it appears he was no more than a customer, the retailer said

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...into-a-16m-sting/story-e6frg6nf-1226219436867

Once again.....Why would someone leave a phone on and let it be triangulated? He didn't kill his wife! He's probably been getting threats of all sorts and on top of that, he's got to look after their 3 kids and deal with the fact that his wife has been murdered and he's copping the blame.
Think about the phone!! Why was it still on? It probably went flying when she was hit by a car or if not...it went flying when she was tackled! Did it go down a steep embankment?

hi 543, whoever you are....

I am still greatly bothered by the phone thing too. They triangulated it to a big area, then searched 150 m. around the house, but didn't seem to find it. I think about it being on the side of the road all the time.

I've asked before, but are BCC workers who tend to road-side maintenance aware to keep an eye out? They've been in the area all week. It would be a good find on the side of the road and might be in someone's pocket..

Has anyone really searched along Brookfield Rd, Rafting Ground Rd, or Moggill Rd? (Didn't the original report included pullenvale & Bellbowrie??) I don't think so.. Leaving it up to the public might help, but i don't think it's dependable enough. Maybe they really don't need the phone???

Also, I live a few suburbs away, and my Rubbish is collected on a Monday. When the search first began, i remember thinking anything in a local (or home) bin could easily be long away in a dump somewhere by that time...

IMO ABC decides she is leaving, gets the kids out of there for the night so she can tell GBC, Causing a fight and possibly scratches to the face and the rest is out in the open. It is also possible the scratches could have come from walking through dense foliage at night with your arms full, pure speculation on my part but quite possible.

That's what I find odd... that it is still not widely known if the girls were really home or not. Obviously the police know the truth, but to me it shows just how little they are revealing,,, I take this as meaning that they are on to whoever did this. In cases where the police don't know much and are seeking information, you usually get reports everyday regarding where the investigation is at. So this is a good sign that maybe they aren't 'looking' anymore, and that they already know. Like everyone else, I'm hoping it is a rock solid case and that whoever did this receives a full sentence... no if's no but's.

I KNOW! if you were to write down (can't be that clever right now as my brain is kind of fried) actual statements of released info from Mark A It would probably read like a short grocery list.

1. Last seen
2. asking for public help
3. looking for phone
4. asking for help re roundabout
5. some evidence removed from seniors home
6. awaiting toxicology and autopsy results

this is all we have been really told.

OK...thats just lazy minni... I will go back and write an actual list of what we know only...its TINY

I've yet to read any reports where it says GBC was not co-operating with police. . I have read he's yet to make a statement but that's about it.

I do agree & I think majority do also about his total absence from the search.

He didn't put one tiny toe into searching for Allison or attending the search command centre...neither did he sit by Allisons parents side in that press conference.

Any normal, innocent human being would be on their hands & knees, crawling if they had to, doing whatever was humanly possible, to find their missing wife.....this is human nature....he did none of this & he was,as far as we know, the last to see her alive.

IMO ABC decides she is leaving, gets the kids out of there for the night so she can tell GBC, Causing a fight and possibly scratches to the face and the rest is out in the open. It is also possible the scratches could have come from walking through dense foliage at night with your arms full, pure speculation on my part but quite possible.

VERY possible.

OK I'll play.
++++++++++++++
Ok sleuths (theorists)....Some yes and no answers please...

Premeditated means the killer would have planned this. Was this a planned attack? PROBABLY NO BUT IF IT TURNS OUT LARGE INSURANCE POLICY ON ALISONS LIFE ALL BETS OFF
Was there more than 2 people including the killer who will be charged? NO
Was the lawyer at the house when the police arrived? NO
Does the trailer have anything to do with the killer or accomplacie? NO
Was there already overwheing evidence before the forensics? POSSIBLY
Was ABC killed at her own home? YES
Did the children sleep elsewhere that evening? NO
Will life insurance be a motive in this case?IF BIG POLICY ON HER< YES BUT STILL DOESN"T SEEM PLANNED ENOUGH
Is the roundabout focus on a witness seeing a suspect or accomplacie in the area but not in a car? STILL THINK POSSIBLY IT WAS SOMETHING FOUND RATHER THAN SEEN
Did the killer attend the funeral?YES
Was the body dumped upstream? NO
Did Allison go for a walk? NO
Was death cause by strangulation? PROBABLY
Will an arrest be made this week? NO IDEA

agree, agree, agree ,agree agree.......and will add I agree with no more than 2 will be arrested I reckon there will be that second person implicated

Hi everyone, its my maiden post here but ive been lurking and following throught the many many previous post and reading the threads. There are some interesting comments and theories for sure.
At first, i was inclined to believe it was Strangulation was the cause of death but as a tarot reader ( not professional just friends and family) i was shocked and suprised when my cards kept bring up stuff relating to what looks to me like substances in the blood. I wouldnt be suprised if there is some type of poison that comes back in the toxicology report. At the heart of why it ended up there seems to be the threat of a legal matter.
Hope I havnt offended anyone, at the end of the day it still really only my opinion.
Also wanted to add that its wonderful to see that there are so many wonderful caring people in the world

:moo:
With all respect to every one and a big believer in freedom of opinion, but having read a number of posts this morning I am getting a little uncomfortable about this forum being used to discuss how and where the girls need to be cared for, where they should go to school etc etc. this is not related to he case, and IMHO a personal matter for those that will have the legal responsibility of caring for them. Yes, they are the victims, but their privacy should not be invaded because they are. Imagine some people on a website publicly discussing how your kids should be looked after and where they should go to school.

I understand you probably have the best of intentions (honestly), but really this is a place for discussing the case at hand (and at times lightening each others sad thoughts about this with some well directed humour).

Keep sleuthing!:twocents:
Im sorry...it was discussed within the boundaries of some saying their shouldnt be a trust fund or there should be a trust fund for the girls so they could attend IGGS....its been ongoing along the lines that GBC shouldnt have a say...or he shld have a say...who knows wot may occur....GBC may even head back to sth africa or zimbawbwa???

some think that the trust fund was a rude gesture....you propably need to read all the posts to pick up on the tone...

'Mrs Baden-Clay's three daughters were on a sleepover the night their mother reportedly went for a walk and didn't return to the family's Brookfield home in Brisbane's west.'

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r-granddaughters/story-e6freoof-1226355251556

well that could be proof of the sleepover....or is it just media?

bugger it...Im gonna say media, I just noticed the same sentence claims she went for a walk that night, and I'm pretty sure police never confirmed THAT

'Mrs Baden-Clay's three daughters were on a sleepover the night their mother reportedly went for a walk and didn't return to the family's Brookfield home in Brisbane's west.'

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r-granddaughters/story-e6freoof-1226355251556

well that could be proof of the sleepover....or is it just media?

I'm starting to get quite confused over who reported what and when! Makes you appreciate how tough it would be for QPS to sift through all the information and put it together in a brief of evidence.

I also went to Mayfield State School in the mid seventies up to grade 3.[/QUOTE

We lived in Janette Street. The house on scout den land are very crowded and don't look so great now, it is a shame the they ruin a great piece of land like that.

One of my brothers was in that cub and scout troop - Kennington Scouts (I think)

Knew quite a few people in Breslin Street!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23