GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #2

Precious boy, have some peace.

And I pray to G*d for healing for your parents. You will always be a big boy, even if that evil thing stopped you from walking home all by yourself.

Resp. snipped by me

Thank you for saying that, FrayedKnot ...it brought me to tears ; and I've tried to detach my emotions somewhat from this case , because it's so painful. All crimes are bad, but some of them stay with you whether you want them to or not.

I'm angry :banghead: that this thing has a posibility of parole --- hopefully he'll die in prison.

I just saw this on CNN and I had to run over here ASAP and say THANK GOD he was convicted, and won't be out for a long, long time.

:woohoo:

Justice for Leiby! :rocker:
This will keep my "hope tank" filled for a while.. there hasn't been a lot of justice served for victims lately in these parts!

Brother of man who dismembered child found dead in closet New York Post June 2, 2017
A body found wrapped and bound in a Brooklyn closet Friday has been identified by law-enforcement sources as the brother of Levi Aron — who abducted, killed and dismembered 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky in 2011.

The corpse of Tzvi “Jack’’ Aron, 29, was in a basement closet at his family’s home in Kensington — where Leiby’s body had been found six years before.

Sounds like someone was set on their version of an eye for an eye.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back