FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Please continue here...

Bringing this over from last thread:

So they pay for their insurance? I am cooking and scanning at the same time ... ugh!

With FSGLI, life insurance for a military spouse is issued in increments of $10,000, at a monthly cost ranging from $.55 to $5.20 per increment

I've been out for a while, so I don't know if anything's changed. But when I was active duty, it came out monthly (for me). I was single then, so I couldn't tell you about dependents. But I imagine it would be the same, coming out monthly too.

... you don't have to be knocked unconscious to sustain a brain injury. Mild traumatic brain injury (MTBI), also known as concussion, can damage your brain at the cellular level.

Worse, repetitive head injuries , even minor ones, can have serious repercussions–including permanent brain damage or death.

From here: http://www.fi.edu/learn/brain/head.html

I'd like to know if Shannon Collins-Smith, Dale's second wife, suffered head injuries in several incidents prior to Dale's imprisonment in August 2000.

In other words, if Dale was imprisoned for DV while in the military, it had to be pretty bad. Was it just one incident or several? Was Shannon treated by the military at the time of the DV incident(s) and then sent home to DS Sr.'s to recover when DS Jr. went off to prison?

And according to the extract above, repetitive head injuries, even minor ones, can have serious repercussions, including permanent brain damage or death. Could Shannon have died as a result of several brain injuries received in several incidents from blows to the head before Dale was imprisoned? Was whatever happened in February 2001 (falling in a friend's shower) simply the final brain injury that caused her death?

I personally am glad the case is being looked at again.

Wouldn't DS Jr. decide if wife 2 was cremated? Or because he got into trouble would it be her family? I can't see her family wanting her cremated if they suspected something. Pure speculation on my part here. I don't think they have much of a case since wife 2 was cremated. MOO

Favor Please.

I've tried searching and can't locate Tony Pipitone's post where he posted all the facts. Does anyone know where it can be found.

Favor Please.

I've tried searching and can't locate Tony Pipitone's post where he posted all the facts. Does anyone know where it can be found.

Thread #4, page #3, onward for about 3 pages.

Oh my goodness!

RedHuber Red Huber
OCSO Dive Team member entangled in water grass after searching for #MichelleParker wh's been missing for 2 weeks. twitpic.com/7n9gfe

http://twitpic.com/7n9gfe

I did, and I get a message that says "Sorry--no matches. Please try some different terms.":anguish:

Oh my goodness!

RedHuber Red Huber
OCSO Dive Team member entangled in water grass after searching for #MichelleParker wh's been missing for 2 weeks. twitpic.com/7n9gfe

http://twitpic.com/7n9gfe

Thank you for the picture.

This just INFURIATES me. Loving, caring, hard-working people are out there using machetes in thick brush, swimming in foul water, and busting their butts and risking their lives to find Michelle. All the while the prime suspect with a violent past has custody of 2 small children and sits back and does NOTHING.

I'm probably going to have to give myself a time out. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Greetings WSers. I am Tony Pipitone, the reporter from WKMG in Orlando who covered Casey and, now, Michelle.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts, but want to clarify a couple things for you.

I read the 1992 Bryan Tilestone murder case file last week at the courthouse and ran the story last night at 11 after interviewing brother Tommy and seeing OPD name DS the primary suspect. Not that I would not follow a lead from a WS forum, but I had that one for a while.

Regarding the surveillance video from Nov. 17: we have shown the video of Michelle's Hummer pulling up to DS's condo at 3:18 p.m. We erroneously reported it appeared to leave at 4:40 p.m. And we almost immediately corrected that report in the same newscast, as well as further clarified it the next day. The second Hummer belonged to a neighbor, from whom police have obtained a statement. MP's Hummer could have left another way, out of camera range.

I also can tell you that when DS's wife died in 2001, he was in a military prison. I know more about those circumstances but will report them on WKMG when and if my managers decide they are newsworthy.

I hope that helps.
bumping originally posted by FactFinder
Is this the one you meant, ladonna?

Favor Please.

Here are 2 posts from today

Thread 6
Pg 18
# 445
Pg 19
# 455

He is discussing the video time stamp of the neighbor.
Neighbor says cam only off by 2 seconds.

nevermind....I type too slow

I'm not familiar with the drug Ecstacy. I'm wondering:
What form does it come in..and can it be slipped to someone in a drink unknowingly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74