GUILTY OK - Ellaina Pechacek, 19, Oklahoma City, 4 June 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Oklahoma family desperate to find loved one’s body after fiancé allegedly admits to murder
An Oklahoma family is desperate to find their loved one’s body after an Oklahoma City man allegedly admitted to murdering his fiancée.

Ellaina Pechacek’s mother couldn’t get ahold of her daughter in early June and started to worry.

Rebecca Warner lives in Kingfisher, but her 19-year-old daughter had moved to Oklahoma City to live with her fiancé.

Warner finally convinced Oklahoma City police to check Pechacek’s apartment and says all of her personal belongings were still there, including a doll that had been precious to her since childhood.

8299329_G.jpg

Travis Beadle
http://kfor.com/2015/07/12/oklahoma...body-after-fiance-allegedly-admits-to-murder/

Could this be Ellaina's FB page?
If so, she classes her status as "single"...

Could this be Ellaina's FB page?
If so, she classes her status as "single"...
It's hers. Her aunt posted about her murder. So sad. What a beautiful young lady. Boy am I ever getting sick and tired of these young men that hurt their girlfriends/wives. We go nuts when we hear how women are treated in other countries by their spouses. We aren't so far ahead of them are we? [emoji17]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Family Of Missing OKC Woman Seeking Answers
An Oklahoma City family is looking for answers in the case of a missing woman.

Ellaina Pechacek's fiancé, Travis Beadle, was arrested in connection with her murder. But despite Beadle's confession to police, the family says he would not tell investigators the location of Pechacek’s body.

Without any clues, the family is left not knowing where to start their search.
http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=29548305&catId=112032

What good is it to not tell them where the body is after you just confessed? Waiting for a deal or just pure spite?

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

I still don't know exactly where their apartment was in the city. Anyone catch it? She was evidently murdered inside the apartment with the blood evidence they had described in the news stories. My first thought would be he put her in a dumpster since he didn't clean up the crime scene. He didn't give much thought to the murder and he would give less to where he tossed her, imo. His lack of empathy to direct them to her body is probably payback as he blames the victim (and/or others) for what he admittedly did. She wanted to leave him and I believe he thought her parents were behind it. What a !

I am sorry but I am tired of watching females move in with some guy that doesn't even treat them well because they are afraid to be alone, silly, used to being treated badly, whatever. And no in our own way we aren't any better than any other country. But in other countries, a lot of women do not have many or any options. We have all options and still choose a violent guy over all of them.

Interviewed on the video at link, Ellaina's stepdad says she'd told Travis their relationship was over if he didn't get a job. He didn't.

http://www.koco.com/news/police-identify-human-remains-found-in-newalla-as-missing-woman/34488224

Pechacek's aunt told police that she found blood at her apartment in the 2300 block of Northwest 122nd Street on July 9. Police said the bedroom was the scene of a violent act.

Her aunt also reported that Pechacek's bank account was still in use after her disappearance. Beadle admitted to using Pechacek's bank account and vehicle after she had been reported missing, police said.

From August:

http://www.news9.com/story/29836496...man-mans-guilty-verdict-in-girlfriends-murder

Travis Beadle, 21, plead guilty in Oklahoma County court on Monday, almost a month from the day he confessed to killing his girlfriend Ellaina Pechacek...

Prater said the family agreed for him to approach Beadle with the plea deal to serve life in prison for the information about where her body was, so the family could bury her body and also avoid a painful drawn-out trial...

Beadle will have to serve at least 40 years behind bars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back