Searches Find Handbone and Grave?

either it was an old tape or somethingvery weird is going on ugh!!!!!!!!

This is so weird as I went to the little beach down the street yesterday to relax. I closed my eyes and thought of doing a little reading for Caylee. I'm not very good at it but I do see things and words when I try. The first thing I saw, right away, was a child's left forearm and hand with the hand curled. Then I saw a buried skeleton, as if I had x-ray vision. It was a side view. Then I saw an alien face symbol. That was it.

... w ... t ... f?

I bet the phones are ringing off at the news station.

if it was an old tape id hope they would explain because with Caylees case being so publixized they would have to know a lot of people would be greatly affected by news regarding the descovery of a grave and human remains regardless og how small

I posted something on the my fox orlando blog to see if anybody else heard it

I heard the news earlier, I don't remember what channel honestly. There wasn't a big deal made of it. There were 2 guys that were not part of TES that searched around Fusions. They found a hole with water in it (they said a dug up grave???) and I thought they said a HAM BONE, not hand bone. I could be wrong. There was no big deal made of the report so I took it with a grain of salt since there are so many people searching out there.

if it was an old tape id hope they would explain because with Caylees case being so publixized they would have to know a lot of people would be greatly affected by news regarding the descovery of a grave and human remains regardless og how small

I am pretty sure it had Caylee Search underneath the two dudes.....

ok its like 4:30 am here so my spelling is getting really bad sorry im not stupid I awear

I knew you were telling the truth!!! But the question remains why not repeat that part of the news like everything else?

I knew you were telling the truth!!! But the question remains why not repeat that part of the news like everything else?

Don't know, I am asking that to the other person that saw it to see what they think :)

Weird

On a case like this, I could see LE saying "keep the s*** under wraps until we tell you to leak it". In this day and age, information flows like water -- and everyone, and I mean everyone since little Ms. Prime Suspect #1 is out -- see's it right away.

If they did find some definitive evidence of a body, it's only a matter of time before there's an official murder charge out there for us to speculate about.

PS: As far as my earlier comment -- that was borderline "I'm psychic, look what I saw" and ... wow, there's websites for that. *laugh*

For the moment I'm thinking it belonged to the man who was found there -maybe he had parts missing, or maybe someone got their hand chopped off for drug deal gone wrong or something but highly doubt it's Caylee-I do find it so odd though that TWICE in the Caylee case the subject of a body behind Fusian has come

This really could explain a lot on why TM called off the search. The place they want to look is in the water...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back