2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

NG just told they do have coyotes in FL. She was speechless and looked dumbfounded, it was hilarious! I've never seen that look on her face it was priceless!

Personally I think the bone was most likely partially buried due to sediment movement with the flooding due to hurricane faye but I would not rule out the possibility it was partially buried by a coyote. Especially since it has already been reported there were marks found on the bones made by animals.

... Or left Caylee in the trunk that evening, lacking a babysitter and then slept in the next morning with Tony and forgot or did not care as the day heated up.

This is what I've always thought. Knew her baby was dying, and stayed away from the car to witness it all the while in bed with TL, to keep her mind off of it.

NG

More video clips from the courtroom

NG: defense tells the jury that Casey wasn't responsible for leaving Caylee's remains in the muck

NG and reporter Steve H. discussing possible testimony from GA's alleged mistress; NG going over her sworn statement where she denied having a romantic relationship, SH reporting she now says she did; will testify Caylee's death was an accident.

JC saw her this morning in courthouse.

Dr. Leslie Austin: How is a jury supposed to make sense.....when spaghetti is thrown against the wall to see what sticks?

NG discussing People magazine cover "Getting Away With Murder" with SH asking him to explain the title. NG challenging SH that he's quoting the DT. SH also telling NG there are coyotes in Orlando, they show up in people's yards.

Caller: Defense has totally lost her.......asking opinion about jury.

NG answering caller by going over the defense theories. Bottom line, you never know what a jury is going to do.

Dr. Bill Manion, ME: There is no evidence how Caylee died, no evidence she didn't drown; defending Dr. Spitz by saying he's justified questioning why skull wasn't opened.

More video clips........

commercial

hahahahah

People Magazine's Steve Helling (inadvertantly) got into an arguement with NG.

NG: (raises eyebrow incredulously)

SH: You're gonna cut my mike, aren't you?

Hilarious!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

i just want to shake his hand.

NG just told they do have coyotes in FL. She was speechless and looked dumbfounded, it was hilarious! I've never seen that look on her face it was priceless!

Personally I think the bone was most likely partially buried due to sediment movement with the flooding due to hurricane faye but I would not rule out the possibility it was partially buried by a coyote. Especially since it has already been reported there were marks found on the bones made by animals.

coyote.png

It just makes for a better story. I don't think coyote's are that neat....they would just walk away and leave the bone. I don't even think dogs bury bones any more.....now squirrels....they'll bury anything. jmo

they do on occasion.

Both adult male and female coyotes hunt and bring food to their young for several weeks. Other adults associated with the denning pair may also help in feeding and caring for the young. Coyotes commonly hunt as singles or pairs; extensive travel is common in their hunting forays. They will hunt in the same area regularly, however, if food is plentiful. They occasionally bury food remains for later use.

coyote info:

http://www.extension.org/pages/8604/coyotes

We all know that the roadrunner would have foiled the coyote by "borrowing" his shovel. SO comeon' NG tell me another one. :-o

Baez needs to wrap this case up.I'm thinking the jury will not be home for the 4th of July! :(

I asked this earlier on another thread but no response...is it true CM and LF left court at 5 pm today?

yes they did

I originally thought she threw her in the trunk to die, but I cannot get over the 3 pieces of duct tape. 1 is more than enough to suffocate such a small child, let alone 3. IMO there is no way Caylee was breathing when she was put in that trunk.

As for dogs burying bones... Huckleberry does it each time I give him a ham bone from the butcher. Takes them to the hill, buries them, and then will go back and unbury them. He does such a good job, i cannot tell where he buries them. He unburied one and left it at the end of the deck steps the other day and it smelled to high heaven - it was disgusting!!!

not sure what you are asking

There would have been some sediment movement from the flooding. If the ground was saturated enough and the soil was loose the bone being heavier could have been partially buried when the water receded and the sediment left from the water settled. Kind of like how sticks become partially buried....

Or did you mean my comment about the testimony that there was evidence of animals gnawing or animal activity of some kind of some of the remains found?

is that any clearer? :)

This thread has become coyote ugly. :giggle:

:lol: And here I thought it was another DT theory like the coyote! I'd have been searching through todays videos for it!

:lol:

Well, it wouldn't surprise me to see the DT try it at this point! :crazy: :lol:

NG

Video clips from the courtroom

Dr. Loran Anderson, forensic botanist, on the phone discussing leaf litter, root growth. Saw today's witness testimony as ambivalent, contradicted herself and supported SA theory. Talking about camphor leaves in the car trunk; produce aromatic odor.

Matt, reporter: Mess for the defense today with the experts; one witness said there were high levels of chloroform in the car trunk. DNA expert said heat & moisture could affect duct tape, on cross said heat/moisture could degrade DNA; defense never tested it.

NG asking about Casey testifying........

GP: Thinks Casey has to testify. No evidence to support O/S. Must humanize herself to jury.

RG: JB doesn't have experience or control over his client; CM will prevent it from happening.

commercial

Thanks! It seems the DT isn't on the same page anymore.......seems CM has lost all interest in this case......wants to separate himself from JB....

Yep, not as fun as he originally thought it would be.

Thanks! It seems the DT isn't on the same page anymore.......seems CM has lost all interest in this case......wants to separate himself from JB....

to me it look like he was not happy they had to stay late

BOMBSHELL! Kronk is a werecoyote!!!!! That explains everything right there. And it's not too insane for this DT!!!

Dr. Manion is concerned that Dr. G did not allow Dr. Spitz in on the autopsy. But the remains weren't identified then, right? Why would they sent Spitz that early?

I originally thought she threw her in the trunk to die, but I cannot get over the 3 pieces of duct tape. 1 is more than enough to suffocate such a small child, let alone 3. IMO there is no way Caylee was breathing when she was put in that trunk.

As for dogs burying bones... Huckleberry does it each time I give him a ham bone from the butcher. Takes them to the hill, buries them, and then will go back and unbury them. He does such a good job, i cannot tell where he buries them. He unburied one and left it at the end of the deck steps the other day and it smelled to high heaven - it was disgusting!!!

My two are inside dogs, they don't get bones but they do try to hid their treats (from each other). I find them all over the house in the funniest places and they are usually not hidden very well.

It amazes me how dogs that do bury their bones know where they are later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!
Back