Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tape was knocked down a little whole ago, the protesters trampled it.

Know what must be really creepy? Imagine sitting in your house, in front of your pc, looking at all those lights through the windows and hearing all that screaming. Now, imagine sitting there seeing and hearing all that while looking at the front of your house on that webcam at the same time on your computer screen...UBER CREEPY. That has got to be like being in the twilight zone.

I don't see any cops????

They may be out of the narrow range of the webcam. I heard at the beginning of NG that a neighbor had taken a sign from a protester and thats why they were there. I was most likely when everyone appeared to be looking to the right of the Anthony home. Just out of the shot.

Do you think the Anthony's are sitting in there watching NG?

You guys do realize that we figured out about a week ago why the webcam keeps going dark, right? We figured the news guys are sitting in the back of the news van reading WS's so when something REALLY good happens, one guy goes to the other, "hey, watch this dude, watch them WS's people FREAK"..and POOF..webcam down. The webcam isn't for OUR entertainment, WE are THEIR entertainment! Notice it always happens when there is something going on we want to see? That webcam can stay trained on that house for hours...no glitch, nothing. Then the minute something happens it just croaks. Odd, wouldn'tcha say?

Yes, I agree......they are teasing us!!!

Do you think the Anthony's are sitting in there watching NG?

I doubt it, they really do not care about public perception, Caylee, anybody but themselves. I bet they are all sitting chatting about anything but Caylee, caues "that's the detectives job." Casey is surfing the net forever damaging other 12-yo children cause she can, and george is watching his favorite TV show, while Cindy destroys more evidence.

I asked this before but don't see an answer yet. THOSE BIG BLACK-CLOTHED HODDS GUARDING MS. PRIS WHEN SHE GOT OUT WERE NOT POLICE, PLEASE TELL ME THEY WERE NOT POLICE?

I don't know how to do screenshots! is anybody else capturing this?

t1home.casey.out2.ap.jpg

I'd like to smack her right about now

LE was there but people are still on the sidewalk? The webcam keeps going blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam