Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, did not mean to say that Jose *attained* the heights of Sir Charles Laughton...just a wannabe! Level of badly acted play! ack.

My God, that would be an affront to think they are equall!

I apologize. Please, no swords or pistols at dawn!

Only pistols at dawn for Casey!

Mickey saying the A's shouldn't be in court, nothing legally significant happening. Ok, just talking about their granddaughter's autopsy pics being spread around the internet. No biggie.

NG: How can there be website security when FBI/CIA have been hacked?
I'm not sure but I believe it was mentioned that it was the same software/server that the coroner uses. If it works for the cornoner it should work for others...

It surprised me as well. If she initially refused to show then it stands to reason there wasn't any practice before the hearing.

JB asked for a few min with her before she entered.

It was about 5 min.

Obviously, they didn't talk about how to carry oneself...........at least not in the court! (JMO!)

Talking about how JB did not have the family there to show public support for Casey...he is so dropping the ball with his representation.

Man I hope he is not blundering purposely for a mistrial via inadequate represention. He has preformed so badly at every hearing.

Was just going to post this, but will add to yours:

Seems JB is laying the foundation for an inadequate defense appeal. Well, continuing to lay the foundation he started a long time ago!

Talking about how JB did not have the family there to show public support for Casey...he is so dropping the ball with his representation.

Man I hope he is not blundering purposely for a mistrial via inadequate represention. He has preformed so badly at every hearing.
He can't force the family to be in court though. Maybe they finally have come to their senses and realize just what Casey has done? MOO

Wow, what did LP just say? That PI H filed some sort of report with TM's group about where the body was and the LE people are trying to track it down? Please tell me I misunderstood that!!!

Who reported that she initially refused to show up? I have seen that statement a couple of times now, and don't remember hearing that at the motion hearing this afternoon. Does anyone know who said it and when it was said?

JB danced around the waiver issue and the judge cut him off and brought up the reason KC wasn't there was because she refused to go with the jailers.

LP said PI filled out a TES Search Directive on Nov. 8th (same weekend I was there), and that LE is trying to track it down.

(my words)
All they need to do is contact TES to get it, as TES should have it on file. I recall filling out one of those myself..

OK - LP just dropped another "crumb" - He just said that JH was at the TES command center on NOVEMBER 8 and filed a search something or other that said the body was "exactly where it was found". Now - wait - didn't DC call and tell JH where it was on Nov 15? What's up with that?

Who reported that she initially refused to show up? I have seen that statement a couple of times now, and don't remember hearing that at the motion hearing this afternoon. Does anyone know who said it and when it was said?

State attorney during court hearing.

For PR purposes, he certainly should have had her there... But I don't see how inadequate representation could be alleged in this case, he is certainly being a fierce advocate for Casey.

Of course, I never thought Cynthia Sommer's would get a ruling of inadequate representation from her atty either....

I have not gotten a chance to watch the hearing yet but was reading here and I believe it was said that she refused/declined to attend when the deputys went to shag her.

It surprised me as well. If she initially refused to show then it stands to reason there wasn't any practice before the hearing.

One has to be taught manners in order to use manners. CA & GA do not have any idea what manners are much less the ability to have taught them to one of their offspring. KC's attorney JB, doesn't have the slightest idea how to ingratiate himself to the court much less school his client in this regard. I'm afraid KC is up the perverbial creek without a paddle.

Wow, what did LP just say? That PI H filed some sort of report with TM's group about where the body was and the LE people are trying to track it down? Please tell me I misunderstood that!!!

He said earlier the defense was trying to get in touch with TM and ES. Apparently to find out how he knew where to look. Some TH said because he had the pings, a perimeter set up, etc. So nothing "sinister" about TM and his 5000+ searches.

Oh dang it. Chicago Comcast shuts me off again 7 minutes early with their special programming. :mad:

JB danced around the waiver issue and the judge cut him off and brought up the reason KC wasn't there was because she refused to go with the jailers.

Thanks SuziQ! I missed that, probably when the phone rang or something :)

NG wondering if there "is a shift" in the Anthony's family towards Casey, since none of them were in court today.

IMO, they want IMMUNITY........BAD.........so layers probably said stay away from all this for now.......
I have NO RESPECT for any of the anthony's.........NONE

Nancy talking about the family not being in court. I'd like to know why they aren't either. MOO

This is a very good question, where are the anthony's? I think there may be a major split between them, can't say I would blame the anthony's though...I mean this girl has literally ruined all their lives forever.

And if casey is denying her family the rights to bury Caylee in favor of having her sit in the funeral home for the rest of her life or just in case she gets off and she can then rebury her herself I can see them being none to happy with that desicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa