GUILTY CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy Hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #2

Why would he be responsible for child support if the kids were step-kids? Would not biological father be responsible for child support?

It looks like Vespa asked this at the same time Dan was posting, so I guess they crossed paths.

However, I have heard of stepfathers getting slapped with child support, as well as some who pay it voluntarily, though I do believe it is rare.

From what the ex wife got to say (anyone else notice how NG cut her off, more than once? I would think someone would tel N that is not a nice quality of hers or for interviewing someone on TV.) I figure she just wanted nothing to do with RH and would not even TRY to get $$ out of him for the kids (which were hers from the start of their relationship.
Thanks for the updates. ;)

fROM THE COLORADOAN>>>

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/2...7003/1192/LOVELAND&referrer=NEWSFRONTCAROUSEL

As I expected--let the allegations begin and then the response--oh what a system we have. Thanks ever so, UK. Shakespeare understood the 'situation' long ago--then those who were sick of it left, came to a new world--and started the same mess again. God help us --that is all I can say. 'What fools these mortals be'. The Bard--no one will ever listen to those who really know what has gone on since the beginning of time. You can elect a leader and if you don't/can't/won't support the leader and endlessly analyze and harangue each other you will get what you got before and worse and worse and worse. Everywhere. So one day we will cease to exist. My dad used to read me a little childrens' book about that --I am afraid to say the name because of all the issues but it was about a tiger that chased its tail around and around til it was no longer a tiger but a pancake--IIRC. He read to me/with me a lot and I enjoyed that--was able to read without much 'instruction' because of that--my dad was no Richard Heene--had his faults--German--strong willed, stubborn and very moral. Loved me infinitely and we understood each other--hope the boys of Richard Heene will one day know that kind of love.

fROM THE COLORADOAN>>>

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/2...7003/1192/LOVELAND&referrer=NEWSFRONTCAROUSEL

As I expected--let the allegations begin and then the response--oh what a system we have. Thanks ever so, UK. Shakespeare understood the 'situation' long ago--then those who were sick of it left, came to a new world--and started the same mess again. God help us --that is all I can say. 'What fools these mortals be'. The Bard--no one will ever listen to those who really know what has gone on since the beginning of time. You can elect a leader and if you don't/can't/won't support the leader and endlessly analyze and harangue each other you will get what you got before and worse and worse and worse. Everywhere. So one day we will cease to exist. My dad used to read me a little childrens' book about that --I am afraid to say the name because of all the issues but it was about a tiger that chased its tail around and around til it was no longer a tiger but a pancake--IIRC. He read to me/with me a lot and I enjoyed that--was able to read without much 'instruction' because of that--my dad was no Richard Heene--had his faults--German--strong willed, stubborn and very moral. Loved me infinitely and we understood each other--hope the boys of Richard Heene will one day know that kind of love.

I thought the tiger turned into butter.

I thought the tiger turned into butter.
that's righ--because of 'the issues' and living here/ATL so long I can no longer think very well--but I remember my daddy and how he loved to read to me. crying a little bit--wanted to be Rhett Butler and he was to me--his gift from God that he wanted so much.

Daddy's --wish more kids could have a Southern Gentleman/of some kind Daddy---not a Richard Heene.

Do we need any further proof of this man's mental instability using his infant son in this way? This is beyond disgusting! :furious:

It seems that Richard thinks his children are their for his entertainment.

It seems that Richard thinks his children are their for his entertainment.

Yes, and what's worse - for him to sell to others as entertainment.

I won't use the word pimp... but I'm thinking it.

Yes, and what's worse - for him to sell to others as entertainment.

I won't use the word pimp... but I'm thinking it.

I wouldn't hesitate to allege that. He is a filthy piece of work and will get what he deserves--however long it takes--look at the attorney who was willing to take his case--I assume pro bono--for the notoriety.

filthy, lowdown dirty snake of some sort--he 'killed' the souls of these children --just like Philip Garrido. Not a doubt in my mind--so now the community has to rally around the victims and do what is needed because of his foolishness, insanity, greed or pure evil nature.

Death penalty seems to fit to me. I am sick and tired of such subhuman people and they need to go. No need to feed them, clothe them or pay any attention to them or spend a dime of the money that could be used to help the victims recover.

I work in domestic violence--volunteer things and this is my opinion. It won't happen of course--there will be months, years of due process and the public will be mesmerized by the drama--contributing to more problems in the US.

I wouldn't hesitate to allege that. He is a filthy piece of work and will get what he deserves--however long it takes--look at the attorney who was willing to take his case--I assume pro bono--for the notoriety.

filthy, lowdown dirty snake of some sort--he 'killed' the souls of these children --just like Philip Garrido. Not a doubt in my mind--so now the community has to rally around the victims and do what is needed because of his foolishness, insanity, greed or pure evil nature.

Death penalty seems to fit to me. I am sick and tired of such subhuman people and they need to go. No need to feed them, clothe them or pay any attention to them or spend a dime of the money that could be used to help the victims recover.

I work in domestic violence--volunteer things and this is my opinion. It won't happen of course--there will be months, years of due process and the public will be mesmerized by the drama--contributing to more problems in the US.

I think we've passed the point of using the term allegedly when calling him a filthy piece of work. I think it's pretty much been established as fact.

:cow:

I think we've passed the point of using the term allegedly when calling him a filthy piece of work. I think it's pretty much been established as fact.

:cow:

Thank you for getting my point. Eternally grateful when that happens.

October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month

Go Here>>>
october domestic violence awareness month - Google Search

Does anyone question that this constitutes domestic violence--please open your eyes and your hearts and understand what this case is about. The worst sort of crime. Nancy Grace and others preach this--The Exploitation of Women and Children--the least able to protect themselves for thousands of reasons--all vile and disgusting. 'Love'---oh, if you are here you had a much better type of love than some will ever know.

gavel down

Managing the stress that was caused in another forum--where I am TakeAhike/ATL--that's where I post--many good people helping others relocate--FWIW. Others are playing online--younger than me and that is fine I guess--they have sharp, smart tongues and freely express opinions and that gets old. It is better here--some sort of ration discussion taking place. That is what I have been searching for--rational discussion--that is how things begin to improve and so I keep posting. FYI--but nobody really needs to hear that--some know and some never will. I know and care and want to become more fully empowered myself. Help is good and critical to the growth and development/future of my country/nation and the world. Global community--peaceful resolution of issues--etc.

Go Here/What TakeAhike/pinetree119 thinks, feels, believes and enjoys --if you find it interesting or useful or entertaining--that is fine.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/atlanta/798032-ot-time-some-music.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33500385/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

"Prosecutors are waiting for more information from the sheriff before deciding whether to file charges against Richard and Mayumi Heene, Larimer County district attorney's spokeswoman Linda Jensen said."

"Lane, the lawyer representing Richard Heene, claims Alderden broke privacy laws by publicly saying social services were looking into the welfare of Falcon and the Heenes' two other sons, ages 8 and 10."

IMO a three year fully served sentence would be appropriate for both of these clowns. I would not cut Mayumi any slack (abused or not) as she participated fully in the scheme. I wonder if there are any grandparents that the boys could be given to, after their mouths are thoroughly washed out with soap, that is.

Heene's lawyer is whining about privacy regarding child protective services response?

Heck, consider this Mr. Lawyer Man-- I am not even a citizen of Colorado and the exploitative escapade your client manufactured around the welfare of his six year old child, had me, here in California, deserving a formal statement about what is being done in this child's best interest! Ha, privacy indeed. Heene himself raised the bar to the level of media production, and as a result, his expansive audience is comprised of complainants from all over the world. Personally, I thank the Sheriff for these bits of information, it helps my heart settle a tad after the scare this idiot intentionally inflicted upon me, and millions of others like me.

Give me a break. There is nothing confidential about Heene... I will continue to check back on this thread every day to find out what is being done regarding this family and their future. Speak up Sheriff...

Heene's lawyer is whining about privacy regarding child protective services response?

Heck, consider this Mr. Lawyer Man-- I am not even a citizen of Colorado and the exploitative escapade your client manufactured around the welfare of his six year old child, had me, here in California, deserving a formal statement about what is being done in this child's best interest! Ha, privacy indeed. Heene himself raised the bar to the level of media production, and as a result, his expansive audience is comprised of complainants from all over the world. Personally, I thank the Sheriff for these bits of information, it helps my heart settle a tad after the scare this idiot intentionally inflicted upon me, and millions of others like me.

Give me a break. There is nothing confidential about Heene... I will continue to check back on this thread every day to find out what is being done regarding this family and their future. Speak up Sheriff...

Technically, he's probably right but after what they pulled privacy shmivacy.

Amazingly, it appears there is some publicity RH doesn't like. :loser:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708