AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to thank all of you who were giving us the play by play of tonight's show.
I use to watch NG alot when the CA case broke...now after finding this site and watching her play kissy face with H.C's dad, i just cannot stand watching the show every night. From the play by play the show was good tonight because NG was not there stopping others from talking or getting the right questions out.
I will have to catch the dvr version tomorrow.

PS. I wish that we could add some sort of smiley face next to some of the really funny posts, instead of just a Thanks.

Siding with the Victoria issue being a coincidence. I think it's just where the bus happened to be going.

I just don't see her packing a dead baby in a backpack onto a bus.

I can only think of two reasons why EJ would be in Victoria. To either look for a place to dump/hide the body/ take Gabe there and kill him there.

OR she passed off Gabe in Victoria to a couple and they headed to Mexico.

LE know when the phone pings were. If EJ had her phone in Miami and the pings were after 1pm when she was on the bus then it was just a stray ping from a fairly local tower after the bus had left San Antonio IMO.

If the pings were from much earlier than when the surveilence camera picked up her and her car entering into the motel parking lot and there was feasibly enough time for her to have been driving back from there then I'm sure they'd be all over that area. But wouldn't they have all kinds of pings from her phone?

Where did the comment come from that the backpack was huge? I remember the interview with the ticket seller, I thought he said it was just a normal over the shoulders backpack.
Not that you'd need a really big backpack for an 8 month old.

I totally agree with you! I think there's more of a chance of Nancy Grace being in Mexico right now than baby Gabriel.

Yes but for some reason the Smiths seem to want people to think he might be there. :waitasec:

God I'm hoping this is some failed adoption brokered by the Smiths. I really do get the hink that the Smiths are baby brokers. Because for all their efforts they only have H*****. Their internet postings seems more like sales pitches to me. It's a thought I'm going to hang on to for now, because that means Gabriel is alive. Please let it be so.....

I just can't imagine being Logan right now. I know how anxious I am to know where Baby Gabriel is and to know if he's alright. I can't imagine what's it's like for his father.

I just don't see her packing a dead baby in a backpack onto a bus.

I know we heard that police in FL said she didn't have any "extra" money on her when she was arrested. What DID she have with her when she was arrested? Did she have the backpack? or what it gone.

I like other don't think she packed that baby on the bus with her in a bag. I imagine with was full of at least a change or two of clothes. Was this like a reg. school bag or was it one of those drawstring bags like nike and adidas has made popular lately?

LE know when the phone pings were. If EJ had her phone in Miami and the pings were after 1pm when she was on the bus then it was just a stray ping from a fairly local tower after the bus had left San Antonio IMO.

If the pings were from much earlier than when the surveilence camera picked up her and her car entering into the motel parking lot and there was feasibly enough time for her to have been driving back from there then I'm sure they'd be all over that area. But wouldn't they have all kinds of pings from her phone?

I imagine they would

Just for reference

tx.jpg

In that one picture that they are showing on NG Gabe has cheeks that are this red I have never seen that. For those that seen it is it like chapped or what causes that?

At first I was thinking Halloween, nose and cheeks with red lipstick like a clown, but he would of only been 5 months at Halloween and this was a more recent pix/????

I don't recall seeing the picture of Gabe with bright red cheeks but I can say my nephews are blonde with fair skin. If they are out for a few minutes on a windy day, their cheeks get wind burned pretty bad.
IDK if that's what made Gabe's cheeks red in the picture or not but that was my
first thought when it was mentioned.

And the plot thickens...

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149285

The Tempe mother of a missing 8-month-old boy who told her boyfriend she killed their son could be facing charges of providing false information to law enforcement after accusing the father of taking the child during an unrelated incident last month.

Elizabeth Johnson, 23, had left her son, Gabriel Johnson, with Tammi and Jack Smith of Scottsdale for at least six hours on Dec. 9, but she accused Logan Scott McQueary, 25, of taking him, according to a Tempe police report.

Johnson had placed an ad on craigslist seeking a nanny to take the baby, according to the police report taken when she left the baby with the Smiths. Charges are pending from Tempe city prosecutors, according to the report.

Haven't watched NG yet but I can hardly wait!

I am confused once again about the Smiths and their involvement. According to the above article Gabriel stayed with them for 6 hours on Dec. 9th. EJ called police and told them LM took the baby from her. So, what happened after that? Did Gabe stay with them and LM was okay with this? What did EJ tell the police - oops I forgot I left him with a babysitter? The Smiths had a lot of pictures of the baby for only six hours and I always assumed he stayed with them until the 18th. And how does the craigslist ad fit in? Did the Smiths answer it and that's how they met? So confused. :waitasec:

I also found my Childrens cheeks would redden when they were teething...as well as fever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288