OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
....and meanwhile, back in Eufaula,

Oklahoma church pastor arrested on lewd molestation, rape complaints
EUFAULA — A church pastor has been arrested on complaints of lewd molestation, indecent exposure and rape by instrumentation.

Bruce Sanders, 48, was arrested Monday and is set for an initial appearance in McIntosh County District Court Wednesday afternoon.
---
a bit more at newsok.com link above
---
Officials did not know the age of the reported female victim.

Sanders is pastor at North Fork Baptist Church.
---
more, including picture, at www.tulsaworld.com

Thank you, little. I think we needed that re-posted, considering there is a child missing- as well as her parents.

OFF TOPIC but important.

Who's who in Leflore county.

A websleuths overveiw.

Hope Meek. Dispatcher for Leflore. She is missing.

A relative of Gledon Gouker is/was a deputy in Leflore. Gouker is in jail for murder and rape.

That relatives wife is/was a dispatcher in Leflore.

Dusty DUNCAN was a leflore deputy until he transfered to latimere county and died in a single car accident.

Jeff neff unsolved murder in Leflore..
Jody Wilson unsolved murder.
Randy colwell - Unexplained death - Leflore county.

All information can be found using a simple search. I do not know if any of these thing are more than random weirdness ,And there is really tons more things but these things an be found with media mention and public records.
Plus I may have forgot or lost some things so I wanted to just put this all out here in light of Nanny's post.

Really I wanted to get it off my chest, and I dont now if it has anything to say it is not related to Jamisons but Hope has a sister who shares a name in common with Madyson. (random? who knows.)
I lost all my Hope Meek notes. There were note to lose though.

BTW good job little.

OFF TOPIC but important.

A websleuths overveiw.

A relative of Gledon Gouker is/was a deputy in Leflore. Gouker is in jail for murder and rape.

Dusty DUNCAN was a leflore deputy until he transfered to latimere county and died in a single car accident.

All information can be found using a simple search. I do not know if any of these thing are more than random weirdness ,And there is really tons more things but these things an be found with media mention and public records.
Plus I may have forgot or lost some things so I wanted to just put this all out here in light of Nanny's post.

Really I wanted to get it off my chest, and I dont now if it has anything to say it is not related to Jamisons but Hope has a sister who shares a name in common with Madyson. (random? who knows.)

BTW good job little.

WOW, Soul!!! You sure did your homework!!! Very interesting, indeed!!

WOW, Soul!!! You sure did your homework!!! Very interesting, indeed!!

I know you have been doing Homework as well,

Just before I lost my notes I was following this websleuths thread. I either took a left or my road came upon something here. Anyway I wanted to see if anything in this thread stands out to you. You guys will probably have to watch me mourn the hard drive forever.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93016&highlight=stephen+meeker

Pay no attention to the name highlighted, I just used it as to find the thread.

I know you have been doing Homework as well,

Just before I lost my notes I was following this websleuths thread. I either took a left or my road came upon something here. Anyway I wanted to see if anything in this thread stands out to you. You guys will probably have to watch me mourn the hard drive forever.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93016&highlight=stephen+meeker

Pay no attention to the name highlighted, I just used it as to find the thread.

Well Steven Meeker certainly stands out. Unless, of course, they just spelled it phonetically. ;)

OFF TOPIC but important.

A websleuths overveiw.

BTW good job little.

I wanted to correct something about Hope Meek

I am not sure about the leflore dispatcher thing, She was a jailer living in valliant Ok at the time she went missing. I lost my notes are her and am sorry for making that mistake. I am recollecting information on her. I thought I found a Leflore connection to her but not sure.

i was going to ask you about that, soulmagent. i didn't think Hope Meek was in leflore county. valliant is in mccurtain county but every time i put mccurtain county into google i get mccurtain oklahoma which is in haskell county grrrrr i know ;) trial and error.....

and thank you, little, for posting it. not much there yet, but its a welcome start to information becoming available in the rural areas down there.

Yes, nanny, it's a start.

From what I've read on Topix, Sheriff Brooks is going to take a harder look into the missing Jamison family.

Yes, nanny, it's a start.

From what I've read on Topix, Sheriff Brooks is going to take a harder look into the missing Jamison family.

Well that would certainly be nice. And I am not bashing LE at all (I LOVE them, really I do) but OK does not have a stellar record.

Hopefully Sheriff Brooks will turn the tide.
Hope for the Jamisons!

(And slightly O/T- but I was advised to search 'quietly.' Why does anyone think that is?) I'm not concerned...but...why?

Hi. I have been following this case and this thread as well as others for a long time now. First, I would like to say, great job!! You all seem to work tirelessly on a case that is not only a bizarre mystery, but one that seems law enforcement as well as family and friends would like to see fall to the waist side.

Having said that, I now have questions I'm hoping someone will have the answers to and the time to answer. And thanks in advance.

1.) Does anyone know how/why they were able to clear the handyman when the time frame seems so broad?
2.) Oriah, who suggested the quiet search to you? That does seem really odd. Are you under the impression that whomever suggested this to you thinks that someone on that mountain may be responsible?

Thanks so much. I know you are all busy with your own lives and then work night and day on this- but I really appreciate your help. The world needs more people like all of you. =)

I tried to google it to see if anyone had written about it yet, but as I was looking at that picture of Madyson taken in the woods, I noticed that her knuckles look scraped....I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed this??? Also, I don't know if it is just a shadow, but her jaw looks bruised as well in the picture. That little angel looks terrified in that picture...something was definitely very wrong when that picture was taken....

I tried to google it to see if anyone had written about it yet, but as I was looking at that picture of Madyson taken in the woods, I noticed that her knuckles look scraped....I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed this??? Also, I don't know if it is just a shadow, but her jaw looks bruised as well in the picture. That little angel looks terrified in that picture...something was definitely very wrong when that picture was taken....

Yes, several have commented on that picture, one which has the tendency to allow a person to see
what he or she wants to see.

It does, most have agreed, have a bad "feel" to it; even beyond the possibility of scrapes and bruises, I've never been comfortable with the image it presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.