2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Breaking News: Chaney Mason is being indicted for 16 counts of manslaughter; to wit, boring them to death!

I thinlk legally closing might have to start and stop on same day. While I think jury is a little worn out I do think Linda has a nice way about her with the jury and after listening to the 2 tools drone on she could be a nice change.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony is crying. She is trying to avoid camEras by turning around. #closingarguments -jfell

I am enjoying that so many defense attorneys are chiming in FOR Caylee

LDB needs to snap everyone out of the doldrums caused by the defense...

wonder if she could ask to wait until am

I thin she'll have them riveted. No worries. Need to get it all in .

I hope GA is going to be ok. I have not seen him with CA eveytime they show him in the hallway he is always with the attorney. I am sure the attorney is looking out for him.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13 #CaseyAnthony is crying. She is trying to avoid camEras by turning around. #closingarguments -jfell

I have complete and total faith in LDB.

You thought JA was masterful? Well, remember way back - when LDB did the opening statement?

She will not only turn this whole thing around - she will have the jury return a verdict in less that 2 days.

You watch. This is history folks. And LDB has the starring role!

posted by JSR in previous thread re Mason quoting To Kill a Mockingbird:

"Agreed. I didn't appreciate that at all. To kill a mocking bird is my favorite book."

ITA, JSR. It's my all-time favourite, too. I'd planned for years to name any future daughter "Harper", but alas, the new baby Soju is a boy. Instead, I have a cat named Atticus. LOL

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Casey appears to be upset. She is turned around, facing wall. Looks like Dorothy sims is trying to console or talk to her.

Someone please tell me CM didnt put doubt in any minds, I had to run out and came back and he was talking....STILL :banghead:

I swear when LDB is done I am changing the channel and not watching one thing about this until I get my verdict text alert. The DT has cured me of my obsession.

LDB needs to snap everyone out of the doldrums caused by the defense...

wonder if she could ask to wait until am

If I were the prosecutor I would not want the jury having nothing to think about tonight but the 4 hours of the defenses closing. I want them going to bed on what the prosecutor has to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle