FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems as though there are no new updates anywhere. The FB page for Michelle hasn't been updated with new search info in a week now and the new FB page hasn't had much activity on it either. Are the searches all over with?

So....this is what I'd like to do. I want to play Devil's Advocate and I hope y'all will go along with me. :)

So here's my first question..

What evidence leads you to believe Dale Smith is the reason Michelle Parker is Missing other than LE naming him a Prime Suspect?

What a good question! I've been wondering this myself. Thanks! LE named him Prime Suspect and we don't know what evidence they have because they haven't given us much at all other than he was the last person to see her alive. So, anyone have any evidence you believe definitely leads you to believe DS had anything to do with her disappearance? TIA

Going off of this, I found this post by Mr. Noatak, where he notes that a Hummer was possibly seen at 4 p.m. on near South Semoran:

[4:00 PM?]: ?A Hummer is spotted at the intersection of Aloma Ave. and South Semoran Blvd.? This sighting is considered somewhat apocryphal and possibly irrelevant to the case, unless and until the exact time of the sighting and what was seen is reported.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7447126&postcount=69

Just from knowing the area so well and driving the route from her home (less than a mile from mine) and where she dropped off the kids (a couple miles from my store) I just can't see why she would be at that intersection unless she specifically had someplace to visit there. Going home or to Waterford: the intersection of Aloma and Semoran would not have been a convenient or time saving route to use at all.

It seems as though there are no new updates anywhere. The FB page for Michelle hasn't been updated with new search info in a week now and the new FB page hasn't had much activity on it either. Are the searches all over with?

So....this is what I'd like to do. I want to play Devil's Advocate and I hope y'all will go along with me. :)

What evidence leads you to believe Dale Smith is the reason Michelle Parker is Missing other than LE naming him a Prime Suspect?

My immediate thought: The stripped decals. Why would a carjacker/abductor do that?

Second thought: The cell phone being found where it was. Why separate the phone from its owner? Unless it was to keep LE from finding her via pings.
Why not just keep the phone in the stolen vehicle?

My immediate thought: The stripped decals. Why would a carjacker/abductor do that?

Because the Hummer was very noticeable with the decals.

Second thought: The cell phone being found where it was. Why separate the phone from its owner?

Was the phone actually found at the Nela Bridge or Was it the one that was found at the Airport and was posted on Craigslist?

Unless it was to keep LE from finding her via pings.

Maybe the phone was tossed before the Hummer was dropped?

BBM

Thank you PJFL

Second thought: The cell phone being found where it was. Why separate the phone from its owner? Unless it was to keep LE from finding her via pings.

Good thoughts. :) But...do we have any actual evidence DS did either of those things?
I can only surmise that he did but I don't have any actual evidence to support it. Hmmm....let's keep thinking. What actual, verifiable facts do we have that he was involved besides LE's statement that he's Prime Suspect?

I mean, we have DS as prime suspect (according to LE). But are there other scenarios we could be missing because we're concentrating so much on DS?

(Btw, I'm not a DS supporter and I believe everyone is suspect until ruled out...and I do wish LE would release more information).

What a good question! I've been wondering this myself. Thanks! LE named him Prime Suspect and we don't know what evidence they have because they haven't given us much at all other than he was the last person to see her alive. So, anyone have any evidence you believe definitely leads you to believe DS had anything to do with her disappearance? TIA

Thank you WTC

But, "WE" don't know for a fact he was the last person to see her alive. Only what LE has said.

Good thoughts. :) But...do we have any actual evidence DS did either of those things?
I can only surmise that he did but I don't have any actual evidence to support it. Hmmm....let's keep thinking. What actual, verifiable facts do we have that he was involved besides LE's statement that he's Prime Suspect?

I mean, we have DS as prime suspect (according to LE). But are there other scenarios we could be missing because we're concentrating so much on DS?

(Btw, I'm not a DS supporter and I believe everyone is suspect until ruled out...and I do wish LE would release more information).

Oh this is very good...You are correct.."WE" don't know. We can only assume because this is what LE and the Family has said. Referring to Brad Parker's statement (we are coming after you...blah...blah...blah)

Excellent points. Will keep thinking...

Thank you WTC

But, "WE" don't know for a fact he was the last person to see her alive. Only what LE has said.

You're right. :) So even that doesn't point directly to DS (yet).

Wasn't there a news story that a woman had seen someone resembling Michelle on a bus? Or am I mistaken?

You're right. :) So even that doesn't point directly to DS (yet).

Wasn't there a news story that a woman had seen someone resembling Michelle on a bus? Or am I mistaken?

Yes, I heard that one and I also read on the Family FB page there was a guy who thought he saw her on SOBT(South Orange Blossom Trail) walking down the sidewalk and crossing the street.

My feelings about DS being guilty are pretty much entirely based on what Michelle said on the show, i.e. his past behaviors, as well as the fact that she was going to see him the last time she was known to be alive. And I can't think of any good reason for the sticker to have been removed from the vehicle, assuming it was and that it was done in the complex, unless DS did it. I in no way believe that she just happened upon some other dangerous person between the time she drove into DS's complex and the time her vehicle left there. JMO

I do think LE has some more evidence, just not enough. I also wonder if they regret naming him as a suspect so early on, or if they are certain enough that they will be able to make a case eventually.

Given the fact we know about Dale's past, what if Michelle did too? And let's say she was pizzed off over the PC program and she decided to set him up?

Given the fact we know about Dale's past, what if Michelle did too? And let's say she was pizzed off over the PC program and she decided to set him up?

Would she really vanish and leave her family, just to get him in trouble? And how long would she "stay away"? I don't think so, JMO.

I began this thought process last night Sparky, when I asked about the current boyfriend--and Michelle not showing or cancelling dinner plans...

what leads me to believe Dale Jr is involved in her disappearance is her disappearing the day the show aired, a hummer successfully snatched and not sent to a chop shop and his inaccurate timeline---

IMHO- Why would Michelle be mad about the show? He was the one who made the fool of himself and surely didn't realize it until the editing and airing---

Yeah. I asked about a week ao, and still haven't heard back. Hey, JAZZMASTER, you okay?

Yes alive and well... On the down low after some disturbing events... Watch EVERYTHING you say on here. That's all I can say.

that is scary, as I have agreed with all of your opinions and your thought processes---- on almost every post you made in this case.

I began this thought process last night Sparky, when I asked about the current boyfriend--and Michelle not showing or cancelling dinner plans...

what leads me to believe Dale Jr is involved in her disappearance is her disappearing the day the show aired, a hummer successfully snatched and not sent to a chop shop and his inaccurate timeline---

IMHO- Why would Michelle be mad about the show? He was the one who made the fool of himself and surely didn't realize it until the editing and airing---

BBM

I understand, but we are not allowed to discuss since he was not named by LE.

BBM

I understand, but we are not allowed to discuss since he was not named by LE.
thanks.

I probably need to find a different board then, as it seems ridiculous to not be able to hypothesize on scenarios and then be able to credit or discredit... It has been stated that she had intended on meeting him for a bite to eat before her shift.

My feelings about DS being guilty are pretty much entirely based on what Michelle said on the show, i.e. his past behaviors, as well as the fact that she was going to see him the last time she was known to be alive. And I can't think of any good reason for the sticker to have been removed from the vehicle, assuming it was and that it was done in the complex, unless DS did it. I in no way believe that she just happened upon some other dangerous person between the time she drove into DS's complex and the time her vehicle left there. JMO

I do think LE has some more evidence, just not enough. I also wonder if they regret naming him as a suspect so early on, or if they are certain enough that they will be able to make a case eventually.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts too.

For me the fact that he lied to police about her arrival time. WHOOPS! Camera has a time stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member